August 2, 2014 | 1549 users online

Treatments (Face) - Artistry - Pure White Essence

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2010 4:09:00 AM More reviews by kumintang

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

LOVE this serum!been using this for almost 2 months now.
first of all, I have many dark spots and scars after my pimples healed, so I thought I'd give this product a try to see if it can reduce them. good for me to do so :)

PROS :
1. this serum doesn't broke me out, which is my major issue with many face/makeup product.
2. upon 2 weeks application (twice a day) this serum has brighten up my face, reduce hyperpigmentation and brown spots and almost instantly relieve dry patches (resulting from application of benzoil peroxide in crazy amounts).
3. leaves my skin feels smooth and nourished
4. even skin tone, overall better skin appearance

CONS :
1. doesnt prevent oilyness
2. doesn't minize large pores
3. oh so expensive...

i must say, especially for asian ladies who wants 'bleaching' effect to get fairer skin than they already have, no, this product doesn't work for that.
It just helping to even out the tone of your skin and brightened it to your normal skintone.
as for me, will definitely buy it again

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2009 2:17:00 AM More reviews by neha24

It does wonders to the skin, I can say that as I, having a sensitive skin had to deal with acute reactions to certain products. Hence, I decided to treat my facial skin that is very sensitive; undergone lots of harshness from the environment. Then I was suggested by my beautician of the Artistry Pure White Essence to make my skin clear again, as it was few months back until I was more exposed to the harmful effects of pollution and changing weather conditions, the Sun didn't show for a week almost which is necessary for the skin, it destroys any bacteria on the skin though excessive exposure leads to other skin problems... Moreover, within a week my skin was much clearer and glowing with radiance. I have a fair complexion so, even a minute freckle was very much visible, but after using this continuously for 15 days, I could feel my skin calmed and smoothed and I got back the clarity of it. Before applying this, I simply applied a cucumber toner and no moisturizer! My skin is not oily even then there was no drying. I think that it's worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2008 11:14:00 AM More reviews by gudiyachettu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a review of artistry pure white moisturizer.Overall i liked the product,it was quite moisturizing especially in the winter.It may be a little too much for those with oily skin,but my dry skin love it. It has also improved the clarity of my skin.
i'm in love with artistry products,though pricey they are definitely worth the money

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2005 2:40:00 AM More reviews by goodthings

Wonderful, wonderful product that made my skin brighter and luminous. This, together with the Artistry Skin Refinishing Lotion, made my skin the best it's ever been. Would definitely buy again. :)