November 28, 2014 | 1946 users online

Styling Products - TRESemme - Anti-Frizz Secret Smoothing Creme

rated 2 of 5 on 10/9/2014 11:52:00 PM More reviews by JJKZ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Generally happy with Tresemme products but this one is typital - greasy leaving roots and dry ends :( and I didnt even use much. Thumbs down

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2012 10:22:00 PM More reviews by sleon308

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this in my straight hair for years. I never ever have frizzy hair when I use this, even in super humid weather. Right after washing my hair I apply about a dime size to my palms, rub it together and I apply it evenly from the middle of my hair to the roots, focusing on the back of my head where frizz is most likely to occur. Then I just blow dry my hair and voila, smooth frizz-free hair. Its a very good product I think for all hair types, but I can say for sure that it works great for straight hair. I also use this when I wear rollers on my hair to get wavy hair. I apply it before doing the rollers and when I take them out I have smooth wavy hair. I haven't noticed my hair weighing down with this product, even though it's a creme.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2012 1:27:00 PM More reviews by reinventlovex

I really hoped this would tame the frizz on my naturally curly hair, but I had no such luck. It works well when I curl my hair, but not so well when I try to leave it natural. I would recommend this for girls who heat style their hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2012 2:19:00 PM More reviews by lizxphile

Picked this up at Ulta to see if it would help my frizz/flyaway problem at all. My hair's really fine and pretty straight, I blowdry it in the mornings after washing it and I've been using heat tamer spray, which I think is starting to irritate my eyes. Decided to try this and it's been working really well - I rub some into my hands like lotion and smooth it/comb it into my damp hair, blowdry, and my hair behaves pretty well for the day and is soft, smooth and mostly flyaway-free! I haven't noticed it to weigh my hair down at all and I'm careful not to use too much. Good product I'll probably buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2011 8:43:00 PM More reviews by BeeBonnet

This product has been performing very well for my hair which had been damaged from curling iron usage. The more I use it this month, my hair has been smoother, silkier and healthier looking without being "greasey" or weighed down. The scent is nice and clean smelling as well. I found this to be much better than John Frieda "secret weapon anti- frizz creme.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2011 4:03:00 PM More reviews by cking2013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Aside from it smelling really good this product is pretty averadge. I bought this and a garnier fructis product thats similar trying to find a replacement for my horribly reformulated suave sleek cream. It's pretty dense and although it tamed frizz it kinda weighed my hair down and didnt really work with my texture it fought to make it straight. The search continues....

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2011 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Bellona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this at Shoppers on sale for $4.99. I think it's an ok product for the price. It smells ok (kinda cheapy smelling though), is non-greasy and the tube let's you control how much comes out. I don't think it really works for my long, thick, coarse, wavy hair. I played around with it now for a couple of weeks, but still can't get it to really do anything for me. It seems to just get absorbed into my hair not really smooth it down. Like another member mentioned, it's similar to Bumble styling creme. I'l stick to my Moroccan Oil line instead, I find it works better for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2011 5:01:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

picked this up today and im already loving it. comes in a med squeeze tube and cost me 3.99$ @ walmart. i love the scent! its very fresh smelling and i plan on using this on damp hair and a bit on dry hair. tresemme products have always been a hit in my book and their affordable. what more could you ask for <3

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2011 12:31:00 AM More reviews by amaizeingndn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is really great at preventing/taming frizz without weighing down my fine hair. It is pretty light, so it might not work for more coarse hair. I use it just to run through my hair and air dry, and it does make it more soft and manageable. when I run out of bumble and bumble styling creme, I use this and it's almost as good, just not as good at providing definition.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2011 10:19:00 PM More reviews by sarahgorn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I've had this for a little while and I've been playing around with it trying to figure out the best way to use it. It works best for me if I apply it to damp hair, blow dry, and then smooth a little bit more onto dry hair. It was rainy today and I didn't have problems with frizz. I normally have flyaways all along my part when it's humid out but today they were relatively under control. It makes my hair feel very silky too. It was less than $4 at Walmart.