October 23, 2014 | 907 users online

Moisturizers - Estee Lauder - DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2014 11:06:00 AM More reviews by afroditaki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really nice product. My skin is normal to dry and I bought the one for normal/combo skin. Excellent for the winter time, moisturised my skin in depth without leaving it greasy. I tried it also in the summer and it didn't work so well. Love the smell!!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2014 8:40:00 AM More reviews by Cilla94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I use the one for normal/combination skin. It leaves my skin feeling uncomfortable all day, I have to use a serum with it. It's very balancing though, and my skin feels fresh all day. My skin needs something more though, so I should have bought the one for dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 5:58:00 AM More reviews by dioraddict94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

my skin has never been that bad but I used to get breakouts every so often on my t zone and then really dry on my cheeks, this product has helped my skin so much! I started using this about a year ago and I cannot fault it, its amazing! I love the cucumber smell and its really comfortable on the skin. it is a little pricy but it Is worth every penny!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2014 10:43:00 AM More reviews by georgia21

I received a small size of this daytime moisturizer as part of a gwp. It's for normal/combination skin so I was surprised that it's moisturizing enough for my dry skin. It's a very pale green and has a slight cucumber fragrance. It's too bad that Estee Lauder is still packaging its creams in jars. The good ingredients in this cream just go to waste upon exposure to light and air.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2014 3:05:00 AM More reviews by maiitaii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

What an average product. The price is ridiculous for what you get. I had a sample of this and liked it, it didnt really do anything special but it provided moisture, didn't cause redness or breakouts, and had a nice texture. For some reason, I thought it was around 30/40 bucks, so I was considering buying it because the Chanel products I really love are crazy expensive and I didn't want to shell out the money (they really do make a huge difference though). Well this stuff is like $65!! Craziness. Don't get me wrong, I have no aversion to expensive products if they make a difference in my skin, but this is just so mediocre, a really basic moisturizer. At that price, I'll just save a few extra dollars and get my Chanel, the good stuff. This is something you could easily replace with a much cheaper product, don't waste your money.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 9:37:00 AM More reviews by everyoneknewherasnancy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product, it just may be my holy grail daytime moisturizer. The cucumber scent is refreshing. SPF 15, rich in anti-oxidants. I've been repurchasing this for a year now,

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2014 8:19:00 PM More reviews by moenonoke

I haven't used any Estee Lauder products for years, I decided to try this Daywear so I could get the free gift. Immediately after putting it on, my face turned red and blotchy. My skin is normal and I rarely have a negative reaction like this so I was really surprised. I've tried a few other times and each time have the same effect. I hate it. Would definitely not purchase again, I think the only Estee Lauder product I would buy again would be the advanced night repair eye cream. I didn't like the strong cucumber smell either.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2014 9:39:00 PM More reviews by glossyxlipz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I returned this product. It left a greasy film on my face all day and my skin was not absorbing it. The film effected how my makeup looked. I liked the cucumber smell and it has SPF. Not worth the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2014 9:12:00 PM More reviews by oilyteen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have the SPF 25, oil free version!

This is very creamy, but it doesn't really do anything more then your usual Olay face cream or whatever..... it was an overall nice moisturizer but it didn't really impress me. So the hunt continues for the prefect face cream. Still on the fence about trying there oil free SPF 15 version in the pump bottle....

What I liked.....
Very smooth luxurious texture
Quite moisturizing

What I didn't like.....
Jar packaging I like pumps, much more hygienic!!!!
For the price you should get a better product, this is basically like a fancy jar of cetaphil
Its overly fragranced and dyed, old lady style!
The more you use it the more runny and separated the cream gets, I swear I've seen an oily film on the top surface.
When it separates I put the lid on and shake it!

I'm not buying this again it wasn't bad, never broke me out! But until I find that perfect face cream I'm gonna try everything

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2014 9:10:00 AM More reviews by sciencegeek

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used up a full 15ml deluxe sample and even though the cream felt luxurious it also felt sticky and greasy. Even though this is marketed for normal/combination skin I believe this would be more suitable for dry or normal skin. My oily bits cannot cope with this rich moisturiser. Too bad, because this seemed to be a really nice cream. I wish EL would make this in a cream-gel version... That would be nice! It would also be nice if companies stopped selling moisturisers in jars... But that's another jar of worms!