L'Oreal infallible never fail makeup

3.0

NEW 18h FORMULA *runny* : (Active Ingredient : Titanium Dioxide 1.75%) /// Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, PTFE, Nylon-12, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Isostearyl Diglyceryl Succinate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Caprylyl Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylene Carbonate, Magnesium Gluconate, Aluminium Hydroxide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 7499/Iron Oxides) ----------------------------------------- OLD 16h FORMULA *thick* : (Active Ingredients : Titanium Dioxide 1.9%, Octinoxate 1.0%) /// Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Glycerin, Nylon-12, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphates, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Magnesium Gluconate, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Tristearin, Butylparaben, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate +/- (CI 77492/CI 77491/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is the only foundation I have used for the past 6 years. Every time I try a new foundation, whether it's high-end or drugstore, it does not compare to this foundation and it ends up in the trash. It has medium-full coverage (very build-able) and it is the longest lasting foundation I have tried.

I get compliments on my skin on an almost-daily basis at work (I work in Customer Service) and I do NOT have great skin, but this foundation makes me look like I do.

on 3/17/2015 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I have terrible skin and am very careful with makeup. I bought this on a budget and I really like it for the price. The color builds, I went up a shade since I use sunscreen moisturizer and didn't want to look like I sit in a cubicle (=zombie face)!

on 11/5/2014 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

My HG foundation. I used to use this in highschool and sort of forgot about it until I rediscovered it at Target. Superb coverage with just 2 pumps, natural finish, not flaky or drying, hygenic pump, SPF 20, long-lasting. Its a little highly priced fpr a drugstore foundation at $12.95 but the product quality is extremely comparable to something you would pick up at Sephora. Would totally recommend for dry skin. Will buy again and again.

on 10/15/2014 8:37:00 PM

Being a makeup junkie I'm always on the search for a good foundation. Normally I stay away from drug store foundations until I saw a review on this. I have combination skin and normally I like powder foundations. This foundation looks better throughout the day. It is a little sticky at first but if you apply powder to it then it last. It sinks in your skin and looks natural. I have worn it to outside concerts and in hot areas and only needed little touchups. It reminds me of Mac Pro long wear except better

on 10/3/2014 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I'm sooooooo bummed that L'oreal have changed my favourite foundation :( The old one (pictured) is no longer available to buy in stores - in my area anyway - and has been replaced by this cakey dirty crap :( So annoying!

on 8/7/2014 7:07:00 PM

This foundation is horrible. Unless you like a sticky foundation that cakes on then I do not recommend. I've used many foundations and this is the worst I've ever come across!

on 7/11/2014 4:34:00 PM

After years of searching, finally found my HG foundation.... only for it to become harder and harder to find in stores. There are sooo many shades for fair-light skinned people, in several undertones. I found the shade 603 natural ivory was perfect for my borderline fair-light skin with neutral-yellow undertones. Liquid-y formula, very blend-able and light to wear, but still provides excellent natural-matte finish full coverage. Love the pump and glass bottle, especially in a $10 drugstore foundation. Long-wearing, it easily survived a 12-hour shift easily and I think it even looked better at the end of the day, it seemed to put on a pretty dewy-natural finish. I was wearing $40 Urban Decay naked foundation (2.0) and I really much prefer this. It is higher coverage, more neutral than yellow toned, and more blend able. Consistency and finish are similar to the UDN foundation. I really hope this product doesn't get discontinued.

on 7/10/2014 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

My holy grial at the drugstore. Enough said. I have tried so many foundations, and at last I have found one I like :D

on 7/5/2014 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This foundation outperforms any other foundation I've ever used. In terms of longevity, it still looked pretty decent after a long summer day most of which was spent outside. It didn't settle into fine lines and I only powdered my face once just to set it. The coverage is really impressive as well. I don't need concealer to hide my acne scars. Just this topped with my Milani multitasker powder. I had used this in the past but got distracted with other foundations since then and never came back to this for some reason. But I am so glad I did because I've been in such a foundation rut. My skin has been really oily lately and this leaves my skin shine free. Also I would suggest using a brush with this rather than fingers. This doesn't dry really fast like doublewear or colorstay. You definitely have time to work with it. And it isn't tacky. It's more of a satin finish. Options for very fair skin too. I know when I first began using it, I wore the lightest shade which was practically white. I almost picked it up at CVS but waited and bought it at walmart later that day for a few dollars less. It's about $12 at walmart and $15+ everywhere else.

on 6/10/2014 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

When I first started wearing liquid foundation, I hated it. I think it was due to the fact that I applied it wrong but nonetheless I stayed away from it. I would use mousse foundations and that worked for about 2 years but I got tired of it as it no longer worked for me. My HS graduation was coming up and I wanted something long wearing. I was going for the MAC foundations but I wanted to check the drugstore first, and I read that the L'Oreal Infallible foundation was good. I have oily skin & for the most part the reviews were pretty good. I bought the foundation, and I'm honestly so pleased with the way it goes on and lasts. I apply this with the Real Techniques "beauty blender" and it looks great. I don't use a primer because I can't find one that works for my skin, and even without one it lasts perfectly. For my skin, I could go 7 maybe 8 hours and it still looks nice. I recommend this to anyone with semi-oily skin and even applying it with the Real Techniques "beauty blender" thing. The only thing I have to complain about is that the packaging, for some reason when I first bought it, it took forever to come out and when it did it was really liquid-y. More than it should've been. And it's a bit messy, nothing too serious. You can clean it off the bottle very easily. But nonetheless I love this foundation and I will definitely repurchase.