December 21, 2014 | 946 users online

Styling Products - Hask - Placenta Manage Damage Styling Mousse

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2009 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Product_Junkie

Great mousse! I bought it at my local drugstore for $5.29 (CAD). I was a little hesitant though because I have not had much luck with Hask Henna Placenta conditioning treatments, Frizz Remedy serum, and Curly Burly conditioner. That said, I was pleasantly suprised with this mousse: it does exactly what it claims; makes hair softer, shinier, healthier, is non-sticky, does not leave buildup/residue or flake, smells nice, does not make hair crunchy or hard, controls frizz and does not make my hair "poofy" or limp, droopy and stringy. I find this mousse MUCH better than the other ones at the d/s. I found this mousse superior to Aussie Catch the Wave Mousse+Conditioner (while it made my hair very soft, it did not hold well and made my hair poofy and it left residue (ditto for Quantum sequence Professional mousse; and John frieda mousses (while alcohol free, they made my hair too stringy and limp). Manage Damage mousse hold the style very well, while moisturizing my hair. In fact, this mousse reminds me of Jhirmack's alcohol-free conditioning mousse which I used years ago.I am glad I purchased this mousse; it works extremely well. My all time fave though is Clairol Condition 3-in-1, but it is only available online. Overall, Manage Damage mousse is a great product with great quality @ an affordable price. The ingredients are good for the hair and the mousse is alcohol free which is a big plus. I am glad that my local d/s carries this product, as I haven't seen it anywhere else! 5 lippies:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2006 6:32:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

For less than five bucks, this mousse is great and even rivals my beloved finesse mousse for curly hair. It really has a strong fragrance, but eventually becomes muted during the day. It moisturizes and makes my hair seem so healthy and soft. If you're looking for a non-drying mousse, this is it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2006 3:31:00 PM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

This mousse is great! It makes my hair seem healthier after use and myhair seems to be more volumized. Will repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2005 10:53:00 AM More reviews by Mudlark

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

On wet hair (the way you're supposed to use it), this didn't do much for my hair, and left it feeling a bit sticky. Also, scent was very nice but too strong. However...on dry hair, it is wonderful for taming frizziness and making my hair look and feel healthy. The scent doesn't seem so overpowering, either, when used on dry hair (maybe it absorbs more?). Great ingredients, and cheap. You can't really go wrong in trying this. Definitely a nice mousse. On dry hair, I scrunch in a few kiwi-size globs of this and voila, no more frizz. Hair feels soft and moisturized, even the ends.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2005 8:00:00 AM More reviews by JanC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this mousse! Most mousse products dry my hair out but not Manage Damage. It's like a conditioner, shine product and mousse all rolled up in one can.
This is an amazing product - my ends stay great all day. A big thank you to Lanae for emailing me about this product. It's at Sally's and it's only $3.99 a can too. Try it - you won't be sorry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2005 9:16:00 PM More reviews by lanae87

Wow...one of the best mousses I have ever tried. This mousse delivers volume, softness, shine and moisture with no sticky or greasy build up or added weight. Even my ends stay soft and hydrated all day. Fabulous botanical ingredients include wheat germ oil, avocado oil and jojoba seed oil, while placental proteins repair the hair. I am stocking up on this little gem - - available at Sally Beauty Supply.