October 1, 2014 | 1798 users online

Shampoo - Pantene - Blonde Expressions Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2013 3:37:00 PM More reviews by Rollydog1998

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I have Semi permanent red hair that I cant seem to get out, I bleached it, Then it turned out bright pink, I used this shampoo and it faded it quite a bit which was what I was hoping it would do! It smells really good and I grabbed it out of my moms cabinate so I have no idea hoe much it costs it made my hair really soft and I didn't even condition it! I will use this product again

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2012 6:39:00 AM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have platinum blonde hair and this a big no no for me,it turned my hair brassy and yellow in some places,it did however leave my hair shiny,but I have moved onto something better now,to me this line is a huge waste of time,and money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2012 3:31:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this and the matching conditioner and I have been so impressed. The shampoo and conditioner has an amazing scent. I was actually surprised how nice the scent is. It is kind of perfumey and smells more expensive then a drugstore product which is nice. This left my hair soft and silky. I usually use Kerastate, but I think this would be nice to alternate with.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2012 4:12:00 PM More reviews by arisibelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I dyed my hair dark brown about three months ago and I'm trying to go back to my natural blonde. After three uses of this shampoo, my hair is noticeably lighter. I really love this shampoo, the smell is also great. I can't say what the price is as my bottle was free! I also love the packaging, it's very easy to dry off and stick in my gym back without it leaking. Will re-purhchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2011 10:11:00 PM More reviews by KayBayBayyy707

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So one day I was walking through Wal-mart and came across this product,
I was like what the flying why not? yah know...?
well I decided to stay my natural blonde color but i wanted it lighter.
Without dying it.
After a week or so people keep asking me if I dyed my hair.
then as weeks went by more and more people
kept asking me(even a few of the same people).
Even my mom thought I dyed my hair again and didn't believe me.
It gradually lightens like it says.No frizz.
Conditioner makes your hair so much shinier.
I even leave bottles at my friends to use when I stay the night.
I love it!
an the great thing about it is that its not a million billion dollars$

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2011 7:26:00 PM More reviews by sarahgorn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I really like this. I admittedly don't have many hair issues. My hair is fine, straight, silky, and not prone to frizz, although it does tend to be very flat. This works very well for me. It gets my hair very clean and leaves it feeling soft. I sometimes follow with a conditioner but it isn't necessary. It smells good too. Best of all, it keeps my highlights looking really nice. My hair is a very dark ash blonde naturally and I get partial highlights that are pretty light. My hair grows fast so I get roots very quickly but since I have been using this consistently, my roots don't look as bad and my highlights aren't brassy at all. This is a miracle since the water at my apartment isn't very good and it usually messes up my hair color. I don't recommend this if you have very dry or damaged hair but if your hair is in decent condition and you are looking for a shampoo to preserve your highlights, give this a shot.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2011 3:21:00 PM More reviews by merin44

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I actually ran out of conditioner one day so i grabbed this product out of my mom's bathroom. I use the conditioner only, I've never used the shampoo but I can say that the conditioner wors wonders. It made my hair so so soft, and it smells great. I have golden blonde hair and this conditioner tends to make it look extra shiny and adds more blonde hughs in my hair. I get compliments regarding my hair color and i owe it all to this conditioner. The price is decent and very well worth it, i know they have a line for brunettes as well which prob. work just as great.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2010 11:52:00 AM More reviews by devildogs_doll

So you're buying a shampoo for blonde hair because your hair is...well, blonde. At least that's what I did. Stop for a second and think about what look you are going for. Are you wanting warm tones in your hair or are you wanting cool/platinum tones? (aka. golden blonde vs. white blonde). If you are looking for the latter, this is probably not your shampoo. If you're looking for the former...well, I don't think this really does much in the way of depositing color (though the yellowish color of the shampoo COULD possibly stain platinum/white blonde hair). I think this frustrates a lot of people who buy this and that's what sounds like is happening. It doesn't really do anything for color and it could actually put yellowish hues in cooler blondes.

If you have golden tones in your hair, this is probably fine to use. If you have platinum/cool/white blonde hair, you can go with another Pantene product - Silver Expressions - which seems to be quickly gaining popularity amongst those who love Pantene for every day use and have platinum hair. I wish Silver Expressions said a little larger somewhere 'For platinum blondes and graying hair' I was one of those people who saw 'Silver Expressions' and thought, "Old ladies" (No offense old ladies, I'm halfway there!). On the other hand, Silver expressions does not deposit color on your hair, so it's not going to give you really white blonde hair anyway (see Clairol's Shimmer Lights for that!). How I WISH they would make this shampoo more of a deposit/toner shampoo. I would be in heaven, then.

I love Pantene's formula. It's one of my favorites of the drugstore shampoos and one of the few shampoos available for me on a foreign military base in Japan. It also smells great and the conditioner really works on my hair, which tends to be overly dry. I've used this shampoo and conditioner before and found it worked just as good as all the other Pantene products...but, again, I didn't really notice a difference in my hair at all. I was a darker blonde, at the time. I also used the John Frieda blonde products as well and had the same experience. Only I found the John Frieda products more damaging and drying.

Pantene makes a good product for a good price as far as the formula. I've tried both Blonde and Silver Expressions and haven't noticed a change in the color of my hair. As for me, I just went from red back to blonde and I'll be using Silver Expressions for every day usage since I know it's not going to make my hair brassy with yellow color additives, I like the formula, and I can alternate with Shimmer Lights to keep the brass out of my hair once or twice a week.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2010 9:52:00 AM More reviews by Jennta

I did not like how my hair felt, or looked after using this product. My hair has a slightly wavy texture if left to air dry, and after using this I had zero wave and my hair felt heavy. I also got a slightly brassy hue after only a few washes. I will not purchase this again, and am hesitant to even give it to a friend.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2010 10:52:00 AM More reviews by state0of0flux

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use the shampoo and conditioner regularily. I haven't noticed a change in my hair colour/tone, but it does make my hair really soft and I like the scent.