October 23, 2014 | 1195 users online

Conditioner - Revlon - Flex Conditioner for Dry Hair

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2014 3:58:00 PM More reviews by EmiTheGreat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had a coupon fpr this, but I gave it to a friend, she tried id and was pleased.

But I would never buy it, because it is tested on animals, Revlon has the most cruel animal tests.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 8:34:00 PM More reviews by NancyChance

Love this conditioner but I can't find it anywhere anymore! I hate it when products I love get discontinued. I did find someone selling it on ebay, but it's kind of expensive compared to what it used to cost.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 7:28:00 AM More reviews by fattybumbum

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Used to use this together with the matching Shampoo years ago..but sadly it disappered from the scene as all good things do!!..last year whilst on holiday in Spain was shopping in the little supermarket opposite the hotel & there was a shelf abs full of Revlon Flex Conditioner ...I snapped up 3 huge 650 ml bottles ..then went back next day & bought another 3 ..they were 4 euros each ..on my last bottle now but returning to same spanish resort in a couple of months so will stock up again..if the supermarket still stocks it..abs love this stuff it so creamy and rich ...my hair is past my waist and coloured blonde so the ends are very dry..but this condt works miracles ..I also when towel drying my hair rub a walnut sized blob extra into the ends of my hair..the fragrance of this condt is simply divine its a soft balsam smell..that still lingers in your hair for hours after washing it..

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2010 9:51:00 AM More reviews by CherryBlossom46

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite hair conditioner ever!!!I've been using this since I can't remember... .
I love everything about this stufff...the gorgeous smell that lingers for a long time, how beautifully protects and leaves my hair so shiny, soft and moisture (It also detangles the hair very well without weighting it down). I use this after shampooing, I let it sink for 1-2 minutes...and rinse it out.
You can find this in most drugstores, it's dirty cheap...an absolute must have for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2010 4:37:00 AM More reviews by polly1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Ah another fragrant conditioner in the Flex line.
They claim to be different but the differences are minuscule .This one is a little tiny bit richer than the volumising one which is my favourite but it has the same great fragrance. and is a pleasure to use at a reasonable price if you can find it off Ebay ( those scalpers are charging an obscene amount)

They knew they were onto a good thing scenting the whole range the same. I wish there were also styling and body products too in the range .How quickly companies forget years of loyal customers . Getting customers is one thing but getting them to come back for 30 years is another and shouldn't be sniffed at .

This may be discontinued according to RevlonUS but after snooping round , the Revlon South Africa and Italy sites still have the flex line on them and are promoting it hard.
The business must have subsidiaries that are independent somehow .
So if you are going or know anyone who is going to the football World Cup this week ask them to stock up for you.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2010 10:22:00 PM More reviews by hadas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE the smell of the Flex products. I couldn't find them anymore at stores and read some people online suggesting that they were discontinued, so I wrote to Revlon. Here is the response that I got:

"Thank you for your recent comments from the Revlon website and your
interest in our products. Sometimes, because of fashion trends and limited consumer demand, it
becomes necessary to discontinue an otherwise excellent product.
Unfortunately, Flex is no longer being manufactured."

So stock up on Ebay girls, as that lovely balsam scent is vanishing forever. Very sad as it is such a gorgeous, spicy, creamy, scent, and very unique. :-(

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2007 10:36:00 AM More reviews by replikunt

Picked up the reconstructor/dry hair conditioner as I was collecting my prescriptions the other day for 99p. Never seen this product before in the highstreet. Wasn't expecting anything special other than box standard cheapy hair conditioner but was rather surprised by how manageable it left my hair, it worked a hell of a lot better than my previous 10 a bottle BEDHEAD-Self Absorbed conditioner.

The fragrance and packaging were both interesting . Bottle and design was still lost in the 80's. Scent was very pungent alike a powdery clean smelling baby tolietry. Scent lasted several days on hair, which was great. The scent isn't personally my thing but I agree that it beats all this poncey fruity 'herbal' rubbish. Think I'm gonna have to go stock up on some more whilst it's available! :S
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2006 9:14:00 AM More reviews by mainlinediva

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A co-worker of mine kept coming in to work everyday with this very familiar scent, but I couldn't place it. So, one day I just said to her, what is that scent? I know it, but I can't place it. She's like oh, you're prob. way to young to remember this brand. She said Flex. I started laughing. Little did she know this was my staple poo/cond. when I was a teenager back in the 80's. Obviously, she thought I was much, much younger than I am, but this made me want to buy some!! She told me that Drugstore. com now carries the line and that's where I ran to buy some. Well, I'm using it now and that smell, it's awesome! Ah, I feel like I'm 13 again with Duran Duran albums playing in the background. I'll def. keep using these Flex products until I can't find them anymore.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2006 12:41:00 PM More reviews by Gretchen76

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

A love it for the smell alone- I get so sick of all of the fruity scened hair products- this is a breath of fresh air. It conditions very good, even on my colored hair. My only complaint- it's a little too runny. I use it to shave my legs as well- leaves them nice and soft. It's availbale at Big Lots for a buck. Try it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2006 7:07:00 PM More reviews by Enigma03

I use the balsam and protein. I like the smell and it makes my hair stronger afterwards.