April 19, 2014 | 1115 users online

Scrubs - Fresh - Sugar Face Polish with Strawberries

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 2:47:00 AM More reviews by swim

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE IT!!! This scrub is fantastic. I have dry, sensitive skin and I find using the clarisonic type brushes to be a bit too harsh on my face so I decided to use this three times a week instead...I smush it on my face and let it sit for around ten minutes. Then I gently scrub and rinse it off. Smells sweet and lemony, is natural and does more than just a physical scrub. It is expensive but feels so luxurious. It's like a home spa experience. The jar is pretty and heavy and a little bit of product goes a very long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 10:18:00 AM More reviews by linz75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I agree this is the best exfoliator I have ever used. Maybe it's a bit soon to review after first time use of this product but I absolutely love how my skin feels afterwards.. so soft and moist. It has gentle scrub, I believe 3 times a week is safe to use. Price wise is reasonable, compare to what I used before, which is Tracie Martyn Enzyme Exfoliant. I loved that product but it's just too expensive for a smaller jar and turns out that Fresh gives me slightly better after-feel. A must-have, definitely!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 11:45:00 AM More reviews by PSullyRN

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used this 3 times now and I absolutely love it! It is a gentle scrub, and does not tingle like some other scrubs I have used. However, I still love the way my face glows afterwards. I use it 3 times per week. I think it is gentle enough for everyday use. Love it!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the absolute best face exfoliator I have used, although I think it's something you could easily make at home using honey, sugar and strawberries. I got a nice sample of this at Sephora and I will purchase as soon as I am able to. It smells amazing and is so finely granulated and it just sinks into your skin. My skin feels so smooth and moisturizer after I use this scrub. Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 1:52:00 AM More reviews by lianeescalona

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am a skin junkie and this is one of the best face exfoliating mask i have ever tried.
I'm from the Philippines and Fresh products are not available here. I had to buy it online. So in short, I ordered this products without smelling it and based my decision on the raving reviews.

When it arrived in my doorstep and used it the same day. I usually do my face masks routine at night time. Its my ME time. I was glad to see that the $55usd jar i paid for is big and can see that it would last a long time even if i use it at 3 times a week.

After washing it off, I was surprised with the greasiness I felt. I continued washing the mask off and wipe my face with a dry towel. Only then I felt the magical effect of the Sugar Face Polish Mask! I would definitely purchase this again when I ran out.

As for fresh products, now I'm keen on trying out their other products!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/25/2013 9:11:00 PM More reviews by SHERCYELLOW

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

HORRIBLE PRODUCT.its leaves behind a residue, not recommended for acne prone or oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 1:37:00 AM More reviews by septimber

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Did not irritate or break out my skin like some other scrubs can (mac's volcanic ash! Hiss, boo!).
My skin felt sufficiently "polished" after using this. I didnt notice any gross residue after wiping it off with a warm wet towel or just warm water.
It smells freaking a-mazing so that when Im not even using it and I spot it in my bathroom I will open it and take a whiff. I use a qtip to get it out of the pot. You could probably make a home made sugar scrub like this, but would it smell this good or feel this luxurious when you're using it? I would definitely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2013 4:37:00 AM More reviews by Ravishingx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Definitely not for me. I highly dislike the "masky" layer it leaves behind. It almost feels like I have a mask of vasline left behind on my skin after rinsing off. I'd rather DIY my own sugar + strawberry mask.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2013 6:48:00 PM More reviews by violetpython4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

So it took me a while to figure out how to use this product properly ...apparent ally you apply it and leave it on for 10 n then rub n and rinse (i thought it was just a basic exfoliator not a mask ) I like this mask before a chemical peel because it removes the dead skin to allow the peel to penetrate . Nice texture n nice smell. The majorly of it is sugar n strawberry seeds .

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2012 9:06:00 PM More reviews by supafob

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A tough one to rate. I would give this a 4 for the product itself, but the 3 is for the price you have to pay.

Thinking back though, it is one of the best face scrubs I've tried. As you scrub, you immediately feel the brown sugar scrubbing away at the dirt and dead skin (even in the small crevices near your nose). As you continue to scrub & the sugar dissolves, you start to feel the softness of your skin. Once the sugar dissolves, I like to wait a few minutes before rinsing. Your face feels like a clean slate, ready for your skincare products. I love using this before a night out, I feel like it really preps my skin, providing a clean/smooth canvas for your makeup.

It's very gentle & has a wonderful sweet scent to it that makes you want to just eat it. The jar itself is really heavy & a bit of a hassle to have to unscrew the lid off & screw it back on. I also don't really like digging my finger into the scrub. Could use a spoon/spatula, but that's just more things to keep cluttered in my shower.

Due to the price, once I finished my jar, I tried to make my own basic brown sugar scrub with honey. It does the job of scrubbing & smoothing, but not to the level the Fresh version does. Someone out there has to have perfected a DIY version of this scrub, but I just haven't been too bothered to find it and try perfecting one for myself.