August 23, 2014 | 1127 users online

Pressed Powders - Chanel - Matte Pressed Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2010 7:32:00 PM More reviews by sopranowriter

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this product! I have very oily, pale skin, and I was able to find a perfect color match in this powder. It can also be applied, with a pad or brush, without making me look like a ghost or flying all over the place. I prefer a matte look, but I don't want to look caked, and this powder is the perfect consistency for that. Also worth noting is that I dropped my compact the other day, and the powder is dense enough so that it didn't break-thank goodness, as it isn't cheap. Worth every penny to me-I will definetly buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2009 6:12:00 PM More reviews by jaden08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think this is the same product that the other reviewers are speaking of but if its not, im reviewing the chanel natural finish pressed powder in translucent 3. I bought this to go over my new chanel mat lumiere foundation and i must say its very soft, fine milled and not chalky like some other powders that leave an ashy cast on the face. I own several powders which include mac, origins, sephora, bobbi brown, benefit and cover girl and this one by far exceeds them all as it imparts a nice glow to the face while reducing shine, an upscale mac natural mineralize skinfinish imo. It is pricey at $42 and i can't tell how long it will last me but the texture and quality will make it a repurchase for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2007 5:51:00 PM More reviews by HallyGirl22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product angered me. So much money and such little quality it seems. The powder went on my skin unevenly and made my skin look blotchy. I will not be buying this product again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2006 2:04:00 PM More reviews by fermidiracgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this in the lightest shade and it was still a tad too dark. I use a powder to set my foundation and concealer, and this seemed to make them both go sheer (and I didnt rub it on, I patted), and made my blemishes more evident. very strange. It does mattify, though, but most powders do that. It has spf 15. wont repurchase. I dont think I will even use it up, but I should since it cost me $42.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2006 1:40:00 AM More reviews by productofQu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Im an nw25, sometimes nc42! and.. I was headin toward mac but I was magneted into Sephora, and had went throw the reviews of the Chanel's Matt Powders, I wanted to try it so badly!, my skin is a bit tricky and oily but I and a sales girl at Sephora found my shade. I bough Extreme Rich Beige Would buy again. In NYC $51. tax included,and I've recieved some great comments....lloove it, Dior's press powders great too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2004 10:08:00 PM More reviews by CWAHED

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Have this in Safran Banana, a color very similar to BB Golden Orange but with less orange. Love this. The powder is finely milled and goes on well. I use this without foundation and it evens me out just fine.