Kiehl's Blue Herbal Spot Treatment

3.5

on 7/28/2015 8:03:00 AM

love this product. its the only thing that works for me for combating emerging acne. i do not have acne prone skin. i just cant stand having even one pimple on my face
whenever i think i have a pimple or already have one i apply this straight away and the next day it has already dried up and reduced in size. if i keep applying it every night before moisturiser, the pimple is basically already gone by day 3 or 4.
the key ingredients are salicyclic acid (1.5%) which is suppose to help to control and heal acne and ginger root and cinnamon extract which is suppose to control inflammation and reduce redness.
its 30 bucks for 15grams and it will last ages because u dont need a lot. u only apply it on where u have acne. of course if u have acne prone skin and use it every night then this might last u max 3 months.
love love love this and would repurchase and recommend to anyone with teenager acne or emerging acne.

I've been using this product for only 2 days both after my morning and night routine and it definitely made a difference. I have normal to combination skin which is my cheeks are normal/a bit dry and my T spot is a bit oily and I have some acnes on my front and after applying this product I feel like my acnes are on fire. It burns which makes you think the product is doing its job.. I've already gotten rid of 2 acnes in 2 days and I'm satisfied with it by now and I only use this product for my acnes, don't use the rest of the series. If you wanna give it a try, go for it.. You'll never know unless you try

on 1/20/2015 12:50:00 PM

I purchased this after having some hormone overdose and getting some serious ache on my cheek and chin. I applied it in the evening and the next morning my spots were already less irritated and were healing. It does sting when you put it on but didn't irritate my skin otherwise. Great on the go and packaging is good as the cap stayed securely in place. Definitely a good product to prevent blemishes in coming to spots and good for healing already visible red spots.

on 12/16/2014 7:37:00 PM

I regret buying this. I would be returning back the remaining tube to kiehl's outlet. The product should have stated that with multiple usage, it could cause blotchy or burned skin effect. I thought by using this I could avoid facial extraction. It has been 2 years plus, leaving me with 3 spots of slightly dark coloured scars, worse as I am fair. With once a week exfoliation, still fail to remove them. It is better to avoid this item as to some people like me unfortunately will be left with dark scars.

on 11/18/2014 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Great product ive used this for spot treatments for the past 6 years. Before bed apply to acne spots. Noticbly different in the morning.

on 9/17/2014 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Absolutely horrible!!!! I really, really regret buying this.

I have combination skin and get some chin pimples mostly around my period.

I really wanted to like this but it sucks so bad.

I applied it a few times per day on my pimples and the only thing it did was to burn my skin and cause me redness. As for the pimple? NOTHING. STILL THERE!!

Tried it many times, still got the same result. Oh how wish i had saved my money for something better.

Save your money please, this is absolutely useless.

on 7/31/2014 3:16:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

it irritated my skin and the worst is it works nothing on my acne prone

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I'd like to start by stating I have dark skin which scars easily. My job puts me out in the sunlight for a solid 12 hours at least 2 days a weeks so my scars usually darken further. I moved from New York to Texas and subsequently my skin freaked out and started breaking out immediately. I was dealing with these horrible cystic pimples which I'd never EVER had before. I barely break out on my period now everyday its like oh good, only three pimples today. I was dealing with a particularly horrible break out two days ago when I remembered a friend gave me a tube of this stuff years ago so I tried it out on the affected areas that night. Next morning, pimples gone, cysts going down. AWESOME!! I applied again that morning. By afternoon cysts were practically non-existent and I actually had to feel for pain with my fingers as I applied another coat to know where they were. By evening, cysts were gone. like gone gone. This stuff healed my acne in ONE DAY. Acne I'd been waiting to come to a head so I could drain for a week or so, gone in one day. No scars left behind. No hyper pigmentation. Added bonus, this stuff is apparently effective for like forever since that tube was from 4 years go so I'm gonna go ahead and snag a deal for multiple tubes on ebay for the price of one :) HG status confirmed.

on 3/31/2013 1:32:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I really like this. Does what it says, it gets rid off my pimples. But since i only use it in the morning, it would take me few days dor a big pimple to dry and go away. But its ok because it doesnt leave weird scar after the pimple dissapears unlike other salicylic acid products. Very very veery glad that i bought this :)

on 3/20/2012 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of the best spot treatments I've tried. I apply it as a spot treatment during the day and even all over my face at night during certain times of the month to control hormonal breakouts. When applied during the day, it drastically decreases the size of the pimple by night time. I can't figure out what the smell is but there is a faint chemically smell. It doesn't burn my face which is rare, because I have dry, sensitive skin. It doesn't feel sticky or leave a residue which is perfect for applying under a moisturizer. At $16 it is slightly more expensive than a drugstore spot treatment but well worth the price.

Popular Treatments (Face)