October 2, 2014 | 1388 users online

Treatments (Face) - Kiehl's - Blue Herbal Spot Treatment

rated 1 of 5 on 9/17/2014 2:42:00 PM More reviews by nataliecrack

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Absolutely horrible!!!! I really, really regret buying this.

I have combination skin and get some chin pimples mostly around my period.

I really wanted to like this but it sucks so bad.

I applied it a few times per day on my pimples and the only thing it did was to burn my skin and cause me redness. As for the pimple? NOTHING. STILL THERE!!

Tried it many times, still got the same result. Oh how wish i had saved my money for something better.

Save your money please, this is absolutely useless.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2014 3:16:00 AM More reviews by jeseasy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

it irritated my skin and the worst is it works nothing on my acne prone

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by kokolocomotion

I'd like to start by stating I have dark skin which scars easily. My job puts me out in the sunlight for a solid 12 hours at least 2 days a weeks so my scars usually darken further. I moved from New York to Texas and subsequently my skin freaked out and started breaking out immediately. I was dealing with these horrible cystic pimples which I'd never EVER had before. I barely break out on my period now everyday its like oh good, only three pimples today. I was dealing with a particularly horrible break out two days ago when I remembered a friend gave me a tube of this stuff years ago so I tried it out on the affected areas that night. Next morning, pimples gone, cysts going down. AWESOME!! I applied again that morning. By afternoon cysts were practically non-existent and I actually had to feel for pain with my fingers as I applied another coat to know where they were. By evening, cysts were gone. like gone gone. This stuff healed my acne in ONE DAY. Acne I'd been waiting to come to a head so I could drain for a week or so, gone in one day. No scars left behind. No hyper pigmentation. Added bonus, this stuff is apparently effective for like forever since that tube was from 4 years go so I'm gonna go ahead and snag a deal for multiple tubes on ebay for the price of one :) HG status confirmed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by tsh82

I really like this. Does what it says, it gets rid off my pimples. But since i only use it in the morning, it would take me few days dor a big pimple to dry and go away. But its ok because it doesnt leave weird scar after the pimple dissapears unlike other salicylic acid products. Very very veery glad that i bought this :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by fuchsiascarf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best spot treatments I've tried. I apply it as a spot treatment during the day and even all over my face at night during certain times of the month to control hormonal breakouts. When applied during the day, it drastically decreases the size of the pimple by night time. I can't figure out what the smell is but there is a faint chemically smell. It doesn't burn my face which is rare, because I have dry, sensitive skin. It doesn't feel sticky or leave a residue which is perfect for applying under a moisturizer. At $16 it is slightly more expensive than a drugstore spot treatment but well worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2011 3:56:00 AM More reviews by xnobzx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

For me this product actually works, which is RARE because most BHA spot treatments don't. I suspect it is because the added AHA helps the BHA penetrate the skin. I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin with that being said; does it burn on my skin like others have reported? No, just a slight tingle that really isn't anything to complain about. In fact I would say that the tingle is actually more cooling than burning. Have I noticed extended hyperactive pigmentation like one other reviewer has? Nope, the complete opposite. I have found that this product actually reduced the amount of time for any pigmentation to go away. I suppose that the part of the reason I have found that this product works for me is because I don't use any other products that contain typical acne fighting ingredients in conjunction with it. Also some reviewers didn't like it because it contained alcohol denat....I actually LIKE it for this reason because I feel like it helps the infection dry up quicker. Also I only use this product once a day at night before I go to bed. If I applied this multiple times daily I would imagine that it could irritate the skin but for me putting two layers on at night(really massage it into the affected area till its dry then apply the second) only to the affected area works just fine. Everyones skin is different but I think this is worth a shot for people who get the occasional zit here and there.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2011 9:03:00 PM More reviews by LaurenBradshaw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this product, i started using it when my Avene one seemed to not work anymore. It is great and seems to just dry the offenders in one day. I was amazed how quickly it worked and it didnt make my skin flakey which has happened with all of my previous spot treatments.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2011 11:30:00 AM More reviews by hails672

LOVE LOVE LOVE this! I bought this in a desperate attempt to clear a massive breakout below one of my eyes. Within two days my pimples had flattened out and were easily disguised with makeup. Within three days they were gone. This product must also help with those red marks left over from old pimples too because when i say the pimples were gone I mean no red marks either! The only downside is that it stings, has a sticky consistency and it kind of smells like superglue but I am willing to endure these features for the amazing job it does on zapping my pimples!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/19/2011 9:50:00 AM More reviews by gabbangirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you have dark skin please steer clear of this product. After using this product for a month I have the worst htperpigmentation where my spots used to be. This product stings as if it is burning your skin and leaves ugly dark scars behind. For the price this product is definitely NOT worth it especially since there are countless drugstore treatments that will give you the same or even better results for a fraction of the cost! If you prefer hyperpigmentation to spots then this product is for you. However if you would like your spots to go away without leaving scars then please steer clear of this terrible product! Honestly my face looks as if all I do is pick at my spots this is a really awful product and I'm so disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2010 6:24:00 AM More reviews by hautelyodd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To be honest, this product is rather hit-and-miss, as all other spot treatments are. I use this in the day, reapplying two to three times as recommended. It is particularly effective if you use it on an open wound- it speeds up healing and prevents inflammation. I would say it's more useful on small spots. Having said all that, I always have a tube handy and it still works after using it for 3-4 years, so I will repurchase.