January 27, 2015 | 1865 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Lipstick (All Shades)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2015 2:11:00 PM More reviews by timelessface

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Pro:
-Love the colour Rose and Shine for my medium/deep skin tone. (I wear W6 in L'Oreal true match foundation)
-This goes on so smooth and it's hydrating so there is no need to put lip balm on underneath
-No colour bleeding

Con:
-It's not long lasting, so you will need to reapply often throughout the day.

Overall i love the nude line! I will be purchasing more colours as its hard for someone with my warm skin tone to find a pinkish nude colour that look like my lips but better you know?
I would recommend this to anyone. The only reason I did not give it the full 5 points was because you during an 8 hour work day I re apply like 3 times.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2015 3:13:00 AM More reviews by MaddyMack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Seriously, I love it. I have Rum Raisin, (my favorite), and black cherry! They are so amazing! They never get on my teeth, and take forever to fade. Even my grandmother completed me, and she hates dark makeup.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2015 9:34:00 PM More reviews by lulu56

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have only two of these, Gold Pearl Plum and Sassy Mauve. Lovely, creamy colors, but they just don't last. I also have two discontinued colors, Temptress and Demure. These are the only colors that look good on me. For some reason, Revlon's other colors always turn brown or orangey or fuschia on my pigmented lips. I don't find myself reaching for these colors anymore, they just don't last on my lips and I keep re-applying after every hour or from drinking from a bottle of water. I don't find them moisturizing either ( they are never on my lips long enough!)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2015 1:39:00 PM More reviews by DD1969

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the best low-priced lipstick I have found. I have it in Blushing Nude, which turns out a nice cocoa-mauve on me, just what I wanted. If I apply more, it's a lovely candy-apple color. I love the fact that with these lipsticks you can see the actual color through the little window on the top.
The only complaint I have is that it seems to noticeably drift into the wrinkles/ridges in my lips (I'm 40-something but I also have chapped lips all the time, so this is not a surprise). I've been looking for something more opaque, but also I'm going to step up the lip care and see if it fixes the problem.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2014 10:44:00 PM More reviews by asideofladies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in 027 (violet frenzy) and it goes on so well and doesn't dry out my lips at all! I wish it was a little more opaque though, I think because it's close to the base colour of my lips, I have a hard time telling if I've applied it evenly or not.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2014 9:41:00 AM More reviews by sewdope

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK! It doesn't dry my lips out and the pigments are POPPIN even if you have darker skin. I buy a few colors every time this goes on sale. The colors I use the most are Love that Red, Wild Orchid and Berry Haute.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2014 1:58:00 AM More reviews by sultryvoice

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

These really are fabulous lipsticks, and I have a preference for the creme and matte finishes. I have given this 4 lippies because some of the creme finishes can be inconsistent in regards to opaqueness. There is a shade for every complexion, and one can always purchase these lipsticks at a favourably reduced price from time to time.

Rant: Why has Revlon discontinued some of the best shades for darker complexions? Va Va Violet, Blackberry, Spiced Brandy, Chocolicious, In The Red, Raspberry Bite, and Cocoa Bronze have all been discontinued within the past 24 months. These were all very gorgeous shades that suited many complexions, but were especially complementary with darker complexions. And they never warn of upcoming line-up changes (we are made aware of new lines, but we are not advised of which shades will be removed), so there is very little opportunity to stock up before they are indefinitely gone. Now that my local SDM has the SL line on sale for $3.99 cdn, I am stocking up on certain shades just in case they are not available in the future. Even if I don't get to my back-ups for a while, at this low price it is a tiny investment with a pleasurable return.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2014 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Andisophiaquinn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The one I got is called Sky Pink, its a matte and the number is 012. Really like the shade of pink and packaging and all that, but the problem is that since its a matte, it doesn't have any shimmer or anything in it, and it makes my lips look dry. Even when I put on a lip balm before I apply the color, it will just sit on my lips and not blend in at all. It looks caked on or something, and sort of highlights the natural creases in my lips. Love the color, but it makes my lip texture look horrible! :(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2014 5:07:00 PM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I brought three lipsticks, all purple shades. I got plum velour, berry couture and va va violet. Violet and plum velour are both sheer but the berry couture is very strong and you may only need to apply two layers. I found with the sheer ones, it doesn't apply well because it ends up removing some of it after you apply another layer so cautious people. Definitely great for Fall and the berry couture will also be great for Spring. Packaging can be weak, I found one of my lipsticks a bit off compare to others,.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 11:20:00 PM More reviews by dustdrops

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love these lipsticks! They are very inexpensive and a classic. I currently own two shades. I have Cha Cha Cherry, which is a creme, and Pink Sizzle, which is a shine finish (and one of their new ones). They are so smooth and non-drying. I love how they are pigmented but not over-the-top, which makes them very wearable shades.

Cha Cha Cherry is a bright pink-red which I love wearing when I am sporting a solid black or white dress as a statement lip, or during the holidays. Pink Sizzle is a pink with slightly warm undertones. It's my favorite pink lipstick of all time and it's a MLBB lipstick for me because it's almost the exact same shade as my lips but it just enhances them. I love it most when I'm wearing minimal makeup; it makes me look fresh! It's a bit more moisturizing than the creme formula (which I'm guessing is since it's newer, Revlon must've improved on it).

I can't wait to collect more of these lipsticks, since they aren't a burden in my wallet. They come in so many shades and in different finishes as well.