April 16, 2014 | 1442 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Half Baked Eyeshadow

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2014 1:48:00 PM More reviews by MakeupEllie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THIS EYESHADOW. it is THE perfect gold on my NC30 skin. i've looked far and wide for a gold shade that doesn't just swatch pretty but also looks good on the lids. a lot of them turn out too orange or yellow or kind of just disappear on my lids into a bunch of shimmer. this one is FLAWLESS. i can't even explain how much i love this eyeshadow. i don't have the individual eyeshadow but it's in the naked palette. i would really consider buying just this eyeshadow separately. it's great year round for a neutral look but it's especially illuminating in the summer. LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Michla_1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

WOW! this product is well loved and I am sorry it took me soooooo long to find it as it's the most beautiful shade which I think would work on just about every skin tone. I have long searched for that goldey/taupey/natural sun kissed eye shadow look and this is it!!! I am thrilled to join the ranks of Half-Baked fans and lend my support, money and enthusiasm to this eye shadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by kstone1964

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I echo the person who said in their NAKED palette this is the color I use the most. I use it and am almost used up...I also have some shades I haven't touched.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by creepfancy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My favorite UD shadow. Amazingly pigmented, wearable, & the staying power is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2013 7:28:00 AM More reviews by cutiekolta14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I freaking love this color! It's my favorite/most used color in my naked palette. I basically bought the palette because of that shade and I don't regret it lol it's so nice under the nyx jumbo eye pencil in 'real gold' cuz it really builds up the intensity! I can't get enough!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by prplepolkadotz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Um seriously? MY FAVORITE eye shadow EVER! It's a definite true gold color and I have absolutely no fall-out at all with this shadow. It compliments my blue/green eyes so nicely as well. I have this color in both of my naked palettes and if I ever hit pan (which will not be any time soon!) I would buy this as a single in a heartbeat.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 7:38:00 PM More reviews by dianaisabel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My HOLYGRAIL gold eyeshadow. I love wearing this with a red lip. This gold is soo beautiful, for reference i am an nc37 in mac and this looks gorgeous sweeped across the lid with a warm brown in the crease. I highly recommend I dont know what I would purchase if this got discontinued. I can see why its on of urban decays best selling shadow

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by LC2rd

As an opener I thought I'd tell you that I'm obsessed with Golds, Bronze, and Tawney colors. I collect them like a mad woman, and stock pile them when I get the chance. I'm an NC1 in MAC, or NC20 depending on which foundation I use, with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. My eyes are my shinning feature, with my abnormally long lashes, they are big and have been dubbed ' luminous', so I play them up most often with golds.

I got Half-baked in my naked palette, and find it interesting that the single and the Naked Palette one look almost a bit different. It might be me but the the single looks like it has a bit more of an orangey bronze to it, while half-baked in the palette looks more golden. However I find that Half-baked does swatch a tad bit orange based on my hand, but on my eyes it evens out to a bronze tone. Honestly, don't be put off by the shade if you think it swatches too orange. It is blendable, and if you use another color with it the shade transforms into something even more lovely.

With my makeup look I tend to go towards the English Rose Effect with subtle eyes, rosy cheeks, and dewy skin. Whenever I do this I swipe Sin as an all over lid color, and then I pat Half-baked into the center of my lid. By swiping the pink shade of Sin, effectively blending out the shimmery color so its lighter and more luminous, and then patting Half-baked for the true color payoff, it is a very ' light-up-your-eyes' look that doesn't overwhelm the face.

To anyone who uses gold shadows on the inner corner of your eyes, instead of white like most people, I wouldn't suggest this as a color there. It will enhance any dryness at that area. All in all however this is one of my most used shadow shades, in fact whenever I put on shadow it is from this palette, and once I run out I will purchase the single pot to have in my gold collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2013 2:44:00 AM More reviews by hotrocketship

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Half Baked was one of the eyeshadows in a UD palette I received in a swap. Out of all the colors in this palette, I love and use this one the most. My complexion is NC42/43ish (summer), very warm, and this is a beautiful highlight color for me. It sheers out nicely, doesn't have too much fallout, and creates the most flattering soft glow. Some UD colors (YDK, Midnight cowboy) have glitter in them-chunky, fallout bombs-this is not one of those. Definitely recommend!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Very pretty gold! Great on lighter skin tone. The glitter is not too bad, for an UD shade. Versatile for a variety of looks - won't let you down.