March 1, 2015 | 1851 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Half Baked

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2015 12:59:00 AM More reviews by keyelement

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the texture and pigmentation, but Half Baked is too orange for me. I don't like the way I look in coppers (not dark brown copper but brighter penny shades). This is way way warmer than a newly minted penny to me. I can probably pull it off but I dont like it. Still giving it a 3 since the formula rocks and more golden fair skin tones probably would love it, and I can see it being universally appealing on warmer and darker shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2015 3:40:00 PM More reviews by mollymakeup1023

I have this shadow in the naked 2 palette and I'm aware it is in the original naked palette as well. it's so pigmented and gorgeous!! it is $18 singularly which is a price I wouldn't pay for one eyeshadow, but since its a palette, I love it so much!! recommend because it flatters many skin times and it's a beautiful gold :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by evanlami

I LOVE THIS EYE SHADOW! It stays on all day (even without primer) and it's soft and easy to apply. It is also well-pigmented-- you know when you find an eye shadow color you like, then you apply it and it is thin and powdery and terrible? Not this stuff! I use Bordello (as well as some colors from the Naked 3 pallette) and it really makes my blue eyes pop! Absolutely recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2014 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Ctimbrooks

My absolute favorite eyeshadow, ever. I use it every single day. Gorgeous by itself, gorgeous as a part of a shaded shadow look. Lasts forever, great pigmentation, it's the best I've ever tried and for only about $18-$20. HIGHLY recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2014 7:09:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I got this shade in the UD's Sustainable Box palette. Of all the array of colors this was the one that caught my attention the most! Needless to say, the first color I used up entirely! It's a gorgeous shimmery gold that is perfect as a full lid color. Not too yellow or too orange, it's just the perfect golden goddess color. The formula is velvety smooth and there is no eyeshadow fall out while applying it; It also lasts all night and looks radiant with or without primer. Just LOVE!!! Will repurchase this in the individual type of packaging soon!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2014 6:37:00 PM More reviews by meggomyyeggo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My all time favorite gold eyeshadow! It's gorgeous and oh so pigmented. My only problem with it is that it has so much fallout, but I have found my way around it. Love this shadow!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2014 1:48:00 PM More reviews by MakeupEllie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THIS EYESHADOW. it is THE perfect gold on my NC30 skin. i've looked far and wide for a gold shade that doesn't just swatch pretty but also looks good on the lids. a lot of them turn out too orange or yellow or kind of just disappear on my lids into a bunch of shimmer. this one is FLAWLESS. i can't even explain how much i love this eyeshadow. i don't have the individual eyeshadow but it's in the naked palette. i would really consider buying just this eyeshadow separately. it's great year round for a neutral look but it's especially illuminating in the summer. LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Michla_1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

WOW! this product is well loved and I am sorry it took me soooooo long to find it as it's the most beautiful shade which I think would work on just about every skin tone. I have long searched for that goldey/taupey/natural sun kissed eye shadow look and this is it!!! I am thrilled to join the ranks of Half-Baked fans and lend my support, money and enthusiasm to this eye shadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by kstone1964

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I echo the person who said in their NAKED palette this is the color I use the most. I use it and am almost used up...I also have some shades I haven't touched.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by creepfancy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My favorite UD shadow. Amazingly pigmented, wearable, & the staying power is great!