November 25, 2014 | 1724 users online

Shampoo - Pantene - Full & Thick

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2012 5:25:00 PM More reviews by carmenoctavia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A good shampoo, leaves my hair dandruff free, shiny, fresh, with volume. Its great!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2011 6:54:00 PM More reviews by anthony1891

I have thick coarse hair already but I like this shampoo and conditioner system because it feels really clean and light which is a nice change for my hair because I always use the smooth or moisture renewal lines. It conditions well so my hair is really soft and its light enough where my hair is airy. It smells amazing as all pantene does and the shine is amazing. so glossy and not waxy. I change to this every once in a while for a super clean soft day of healthy hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2010 6:11:00 PM More reviews by adrota

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I like this shampoo & its conditioner. It smells great, is wallet friendly, cleans well enough & does at least in my case make the hair look full & think! I'd say its a good buy for anyone looking for a shampoo from the drug store.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2010 12:55:00 PM More reviews by tourmalinequeen

A dud. Does nothing to increase volume. Don't waste your money.Got this as a sample with high hopes.Rinses cleanly, but even when used with their thickening conditioner, nothing anymore than any other 'volumizing' shampoo.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2010 6:17:00 PM More reviews by njones44

This is my go to shampoo and conditioner. I have always been against spending big money for shampoo & conditioner, and the Pantene Full & Thick line is both wallet friendly and a smart buy. It does make my hair (which is fine and limp) feel and look fuller and thicker...and its relatively cheap. Love it! The entire line of Pantene conditioners are amazing...if you want a slightly less trying shampoo, I suggest using their Moisture Renewal one.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2010 5:23:00 PM More reviews by melanieschmidt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells nice. It just didn't do anything extraordinary for my hair. I wouldn't give it the title of full/thick...it's no different than their other shampoos.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2010 11:12:00 AM More reviews by RhinestoneBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this shampoo, it actually does what it says! I don't have thin hair, but my hair also isn't super thick, but this gives my hair body and bounce, and it smells wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2010 8:54:00 PM More reviews by cr4ckthesky

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have limp, thin hair that gets oily if I don't wash it every day. I've been searching forever to find a shampoo that helps give my hair a little boost and thicken it up. And this shampoo gave that to me! I can feel the difference after I'm done washing my hair. It smells great too, I get compliments on it all the time!

EDIT: WHY WHY WHY DID THEY DISCONTINUE THIS :( I spent an hour in the shampoo aisle trying to figure out their new system, trying to find what would give me the effects of this shampoo. It doesn't exist anymore.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2009 3:12:00 AM More reviews by auramei

I have thin, colored, damaged but silky smooth with conditioner and I've always been looking for a thick, full, voluminous look without using much styling product.The formula in this shampoo & conditioner line really thickens my hair by coating it, but after a few days, so much product builds up that I have to use a clarifying shampoo and start from square one. Pantene Pro V conditioners always end up making my scalp really oily and my hair really limp from its formulas. I love that my hair DOES thicken with this shampoo & conditioner line, but I hate how limp and oily it gets after a few hours. It could just be me, but I've always had this problem with Pantene Pro V.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2009 3:05:00 PM More reviews by prmeegan

I've never been a fan of Pantene products in the past (especially the shampoo/conditioner combo), but when I ran out of my Kerastase I decided that perhaps I would try a shampoo/conditioner that was a bit cheaper than $28 a bottle. So when I saw an ad on TV for this I decided to give it a try and I'm happy I did. However I haven't had to use ONE single product on my hair since I've been using it and I have gotten nothing but compliments on my hair almost everyday from co-workers and friends. Two complete strangers (one in Wal-Mart and another at the laundrymat) have made comments about how great my hair looks and asked where I get it cut and what products I use. Even a friend who I only see once a month asked me what I was doing differently because my hair looked so much better than the last time she had seen me. I've only been using it for two weeks, but haven't noticed it drying out my hair yet. I do color my hair every eight weeks and use Herbal Essences temporary color in between just to give me a color boost so I've always used a weekly deep conditioner on it and I sleep with jojoba oil on my scalp once or twice a week to keep my scalp healthy, but I was doing these things even when I was spending a fortune on shampoo and conditioner. And I get my hair trimmed about every 8-10 weeks to maintain my style so maybe I won't have the problem of it drying out my hair. *fingers crossed*