September 2, 2014 | 1317 users online

Skincare - Body - Sally Hansen - Airbrush Legs in Light Glow

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 8:19:00 PM More reviews by bcchsgirl123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This product has been my go-to for years now. The first time I used it was back in 2009 for my 8th grade graduation, because my mom recommended it. I'm now an incoming sophomore in college, and seriously, this product is amazing - the lotion AND the spray.
First, it's liquidy. And it's intimidating - but once you spread it on, it does WONDERS. I highly suggest putting on lotion first, though. It helps it go on smoother and nicer. I recommend putting it on a few hours before whatever event you're going to - I haven't tried putting it on the night before, just because I didn't want to see what would happen. So, I can't really tell you on that.
After applying, you immediately notice a difference - in color and appearance. Like, seriously - my legs look flawless! It camouflages bruises and any imperfections nicely.
I bought this product again today, and I'm excited to use it again. If you haven't tried it, do it! I highly doubt you'll regret it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2014 6:01:00 PM More reviews by scotton1910

Love this product. It is too thick for me so I mix it with lotion - first spray in my hand and add lotion then spread on legs. It goes on great and still is waterproof. It covers brown spots we get when we turn 40ish and makes legs look amazing. I recommend this product to many friends. I sometimes will mix the light with the medium for a darker color, but only if I am mixing with lotion, otherwise it is too thick and obvious.

I can't use self tanner because it makes my brown spots turn darker so this is my solution.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 2:36:00 AM More reviews by thegamerglam

My legs have always caused me many insecurities. They are considerably paler than the rest of me and they somehow refuse to tan, no matter how much sun they get. I also have a ton of scars from various ingrowns that I've gotten over the years from every method of hair removal under the sun. This makes me very self-conscious and I NEVER show my legs, even in 100+ degree Texas heat.

Until this product. it didn't ERASE these imperfections, at least not 100%, but it made them so minimal that I'm no longer embarrassed and ashamed of my legs. They look great, not fake, orange, or streaky at all, and didn't stain my white clothing.

one thing to be careful of is to make sure your legs are freshly exfoliated. Also, try to build up coverage, else it may look too heavy. And use lotion, especially on the knees! It can accentuate and settle in drier areas, so make sure you're moisturized.

this stuff gave me my confidence back in my legs. I can wear what I want and not feel like my legs look awful. I can't believe it took me so long to buy this and try it out, but now I can't imagine NOT using it.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 4:22:00 PM More reviews by laurenjill05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great - it makes your legs look flawless. It is a little messy though, so I recommend spraying on outside, or in the bathroom behind a shower curtain - otherwise it can get on your walls, floors, etc. Wish it were a little cheaper also, but it's a staple for me and a must have. It may even last through a shower or 2, or until you shave your legs again. (It is not a self tanner, it's simply a topical "foundation" for your legs)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 3:45:00 PM More reviews by MikiBee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm SO thankful I finally tried this product. I am extremely pale with light blonde hair and blue eyes. All my life I tried to tan... to the point that I ended up with melanoma. Not worth it. Tried fake tanning for years, but am allergic to whatever makes your skin turn tan. I've tried all the brands, and I end up in hives. Besides that, I could never get past the stink-- always made me self conscious. I figure if I can smell that icky fake tan smell, other people could too. I felt resigned to be pale and never get to wear dresses again.

I have a wedding coming up tomorrow, and found a really cute dress to wear. I tried it on and no way was I going to wear it with my uber white legs. You're not supposed to wear white to a wedding! Haha! I talked myself out of wearing the dress because of my legs, and decided on black pants and a dressy blouse, but was not looking forward to that either--- didn't seem dressy enough.

I had heard of this Airbrush Legs, but figured it would be like foundation, and that it would smudge and rub off making my legs look even more ridiculous. Not to mention, I thought it would be virtually impossible to get an even color over such a large area as legs. There was no way I would try it... But today, I don't know what made me look this up, but I found Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs online and read such amazing reviews. I ran to Walgreen's and bought the Light and Medium, just in case. Tried it and was amazed at how easy it was to apply, had hardly any scent that totally disappears as soon as it's dry, and it looked incredible! So much more natural looking than fake tans, and no hives! I let it dry and put on white pants! No transfer to the pants at all. I did use the light version since I'm so pale, figuring I could go darker if it didn't work, and the light is really just right for my skin, considering the rest of me is also pretty pale. I don't notice ANY shimmer at all on me. I have been staring at my legs all day, so I would know if there was any shimmer. I think they must have changed their formulation or something. But I HIGHLY recommend this product if you want to add a little color, but want to stay away from the sun (us whities need to be really careful.. melanoma really just isn't worth it). I will use this product when I want to dress up, or any time I want to give myself a little color.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 3:48:00 PM More reviews by olivsimp13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have tried numerous self-tanners in the past, all of which have made me look like I have some sort of weird skin condition, but SH Airbrush Legs has changed my mind about self-tanners! I first bought this a few months back while on a trip with my husband. I wanted a nice glow since it is hot out and I was going to be wearing shorts most of the time. I applied this by spraying in my hands and then rubbing it onto my legs and was shocked at how great it looked! I did attempt to apply two coats the first time I used it to be sure every bit of my leg was covered and looked great, but I found that the product transfers onto clothing, etc. much easier if there are multiple layers, otherwise I have no issues with SH Airbrush Legs. I actually had a friend compliment me on my "tan" the other day! :D I have recommended this product to family and friends and will most definitely be repurchasing in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2013 1:30:00 AM More reviews by mate27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Well as most of the reviewers here I am reaaaaally reallyyy paaaleee (NC15), and have paler legs.. But this product is GREAT and gives me the color I wished I had! It gives you a beautiful coloooor, my legs do look really good, the only thing I don't like is the shimmer, its too glowy and I can't use it at day without looking like one of those weird vampires from twilight but tanned .. I use it only at night but It looks really natural, its not yellow, its the perfect color .. Its really easy to apply, but what I do is wet a little my legs and hands and spray it on my legs and with my hand I'll rub it on my legs and it blends great and it doesn't patch up.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2013 1:17:00 PM More reviews by ashleyford

PROS: Helps give legs some color, doesn't come off too terribly easily once it dries, makes spider veins and ingrown hairs less noticeable. I have black hair and pale skin and you always see my hair under my skin, I have ingrowns badly due to sensitive skin no matter what I do and some spider veins from being a waitress for years. This stuff doesn't cover 100 percent but it does cover enough that I am finally able to wear shorts when I used to refuse.

CONS: I would like to disagree with the reviews that say it doesn't smell or streak EVER. It streaks IF you don't pay attention when you rub it in. I personally don't like the smell. Also in artificial light the color looks great but if you have ivory skin like me, sometimes it's a little orangey outside/in natural light. I have never tried it going to the beach if I planned to get in the water so I can't speak on that. I find a light dusting of cheap ELF powder in a similar shade takes away from some of the orangey-ness IF I AM planning on being in natural light a lot and not sitting on anything because I'm sure the powder would run off.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 7:11:00 PM More reviews by celorenz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love that stuff. Dries in a flash, makes my legs look great, stays on until you wash it off. Great product!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by AliaGhobash

please don't buy this product , its cheap . it irritated my pale legs . it stuck on clothing . its almost impossible to get rid of . it has an ugly color. i had to use my facial cleanser to clean my legs . it looks so uneven . go get a 15 minute tan outside ( with extra virgin olive oil) . everyday for 2 weeks . it will give you a healthy natural glow , without out giving you sunburn !