Stila Convertible Color

4.1

on 4/17/2015 5:03:00 PM

I got the field of florals convertible color dual lip & cheek palette. It is a pretty large (at least for my tiny makeup table) palette of 12 convertible colors. I believe it is exclusive to Sephora and stila's website. I think this is an excellent way to try lots of different colors, though for me, some of the colors were just too bright (hibiscus and fuchsia), one was too light (gerbera) and one was just too dark and not pretty on me (tulip). But what made me decide to return it is poor staying power. In 4 hours, my blush is gone. I'm used to wearing blush that lasts until I'm ready to remove my makeup in the evening.

on 2/10/2015 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is a great blush. The formula is creamy, smooth, moisturizing, and blends beautifully on the skin. The finish is so natural and I think all skin types could wear it. The pigmentation is insane too! You need just a tap of it but if you use too much it is so easy to blend it out and make it look lovely. This is also very nice on the lips. It feels nice and smooth and creamy and looks great. The only qualm I have is with the packaging because it is easy for it to attract dust and lint and whatnot and it gets kind of gross. I have this in the color Sweet Pea, which is a crazy pigmented bright pink and one of my favorite blushes of all time. I recommend this product to anyone.

on 1/6/2015 12:23:00 AM

Well, well, well. For starters this is the most beautiful natural looking cream blush I've ever used.
My skin is combo and it actually stays put all day! All you need is a dab and you're off.

Can you also believe it can be used on the lips too?

Also for you breakout scaredy cats, it won't cause zits!

on 1/3/2015 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I bought this in a set that came with the color Tulip.
Love it!!
I was surprised that I like it best as a lip color.
I can use my fingers or my lip brush and it looks flawless.
a color that seems like it would flatter any skintone.
I'd give it 5 stars but it is a bit smaller than I expected for the price.
if you can get this on sale in a set like I did it is a steal.
I like to put this on my lips alone or with the lip glaze over it.

on 10/10/2014 5:34:00 PM

I love all of Stila's products and I have 5 of these- Gladiola, Camellia, Poppy, Petunia and Peony . I literally love, love, LOVE all of them!!! I have medium skin (NC35, MUFE 128) and it amazes how all of these colors are so different, yet they all look natural on me ! It lasts all day too! The packaging is ADORBS. I literally can't say enough good things about this blush!!! The only one I wear on my lips as well as my cheeks is Poppy. The other ones just don't look right as lip color on me. Definitely my HG blush though. I was a skeptic being that I only wore powder blushes, but believe me- this is a great product ! Good job Stila !!!

on 9/17/2014 6:51:00 AM

I bought this in the shade Gerbera and it's a great shade for my natural skin tone (pale) as well as when I fake tan.
Keeping in mind I am pretty dark when tanned - equivalent of NC30-35.

I was new to cream blush and I instantly fell in love! It's so easy to apply and blend out and it gives your skin a beautiful glow without looking shiny or greasy.

I find it looks much more natural than a powder blush and it's great for those minimal makeup days because it takes 2 seconds to apply and looks super natural.

It's not as long wearing as my Nars powder blush. But I don't set my makeup with powder or spray and it will still last me an entire work day, the colour is just less vibrant towards late afternoon.

I have sensitive skin too, and so far it hasn't disagreed with this product at all.

I personally don't use it on my eyes or lips, only because it's not a colour I would wear on my eyes and it goes a bit flakey on my lips.
But that's fine because I was only wanting a cheek product anyways.

The packaging is really cute! A nice slim disc with a mirror inside.

Only real downside is the price! I feel like you don't get enough product for what you pay - $34 in Australia.

on 6/18/2014 9:03:00 PM

I am just now discovering how great a cream blush can be.
obviously everyone's skin is different so it might work for some but not for others. It also depends on what type of primer/foundation/powder you apply on before you add this blush to your face..
I have the color peony, which is a deeper peach. I have incredibly oily skin, so i always apply a foundation that will last throughout the day, but it leaves my skin super matte looking. i like to add this blush to my cheeks because it gives my skin some life, and honestly i did not think it would last more than a couple hours, but surprisingly it does!
it looks very natural, and i think it's perfect for summer. Powder blushes can make you look cakey, this does not do that!
I use Estee Lauder double wear light, do a light dust of powder over my face and apply this blush with my fingers.
I adore it and want to purchase more colors!!

on 12/7/2013 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

I got the Collage of Color Lip/Cheek palette, which has Poppy, Coral, and Roseberry. I love this palette, it offers the perfect natural flush of color on my cheeks (NW45) without looking too obvious and having the huge particles of glitter that powder blush often has. I got this on the Sephora BF sale for $10, but would definitely repurchase either Coral (orangey-red) or Roseberry (red-wine). I doubt poppy will show up on me but 2/3 is pretty good.

To put it on, I swiped the pan, gently patted this along my cheekbone, and then patted some more to blend it in. I went over briefly with my RT buffing brush to blend it in. I think this helps with the natural look since the brush usually has some of my liquid foundation still on the tips.

on 12/16/2012 9:44:00 AM

LOVE it! I bought it at Sephora because the girl try it on me. Lilium is perfect for my very fair skin. On my cheeks, it last all day and it just give me the right color. It's natural, classy... just perfect!!!!! I will buy other colors for sure!

I bought this in the shade lillium after hearing so many people rave about it on sephora, mua, instyle, etc. It's supposed to be the best blush ever, and I was in the market for a blush for my pale skin.
I really don't like this as a blush or a lip color. As a lip color, it is drying, it doesn't last long, and it makes me look washed out. As a blush, it also does not stay on. Even though my cheeks aren't oily, at the end of the day, it was like I didn't even put it on. Very easy to put on way too much. I tried every possible method of application, and nothing worked. Unfortunately, I missed the opportunity to return it, so now I'm stuck with a blush that really doesn't work for me. I won't be buying this again.

Popular Blush Products