September 19, 2014 | 2003 users online

Blush - Stila - Convertible Color

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2014 6:51:00 AM More reviews by Emilyy777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this in the shade Gerbera and it's a great shade for my natural skin tone (pale) as well as when I fake tan.
Keeping in mind I am pretty dark when tanned - equivalent of NC30-35.

I was new to cream blush and I instantly fell in love! It's so easy to apply and blend out and it gives your skin a beautiful glow without looking shiny or greasy.

I find it looks much more natural than a powder blush and it's great for those minimal makeup days because it takes 2 seconds to apply and looks super natural.

It's not as long wearing as my Nars powder blush. But I don't set my makeup with powder or spray and it will still last me an entire work day, the colour is just less vibrant towards late afternoon.

I have sensitive skin too, and so far it hasn't disagreed with this product at all.

I personally don't use it on my eyes or lips, only because it's not a colour I would wear on my eyes and it goes a bit flakey on my lips.
But that's fine because I was only wanting a cheek product anyways.

The packaging is really cute! A nice slim disc with a mirror inside.

Only real downside is the price! I feel like you don't get enough product for what you pay - $34 in Australia.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by Meech25

I am just now discovering how great a cream blush can be.
obviously everyone's skin is different so it might work for some but not for others. It also depends on what type of primer/foundation/powder you apply on before you add this blush to your face..
I have the color peony, which is a deeper peach. I have incredibly oily skin, so i always apply a foundation that will last throughout the day, but it leaves my skin super matte looking. i like to add this blush to my cheeks because it gives my skin some life, and honestly i did not think it would last more than a couple hours, but surprisingly it does!
it looks very natural, and i think it's perfect for summer. Powder blushes can make you look cakey, this does not do that!
I use Estee Lauder double wear light, do a light dust of powder over my face and apply this blush with my fingers.
I adore it and want to purchase more colors!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 3:13:00 AM More reviews by Karlily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I got the Collage of Color Lip/Cheek palette, which has Poppy, Coral, and Roseberry. I love this palette, it offers the perfect natural flush of color on my cheeks (NW45) without looking too obvious and having the huge particles of glitter that powder blush often has. I got this on the Sephora BF sale for $10, but would definitely repurchase either Coral (orangey-red) or Roseberry (red-wine). I doubt poppy will show up on me but 2/3 is pretty good.

To put it on, I swiped the pan, gently patted this along my cheekbone, and then patted some more to blend it in. I went over briefly with my RT buffing brush to blend it in. I think this helps with the natural look since the brush usually has some of my liquid foundation still on the tips.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2012 9:44:00 AM More reviews by GennyPage

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE it! I bought it at Sephora because the girl try it on me. Lilium is perfect for my very fair skin. On my cheeks, it last all day and it just give me the right color. It's natural, classy... just perfect!!!!! I will buy other colors for sure!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2012 12:13:00 PM More reviews by beautyaddict96

I bought this in the shade lillium after hearing so many people rave about it on sephora, mua, instyle, etc. It's supposed to be the best blush ever, and I was in the market for a blush for my pale skin.
I really don't like this as a blush or a lip color. As a lip color, it is drying, it doesn't last long, and it makes me look washed out. As a blush, it also does not stay on. Even though my cheeks aren't oily, at the end of the day, it was like I didn't even put it on. Very easy to put on way too much. I tried every possible method of application, and nothing worked. Unfortunately, I missed the opportunity to return it, so now I'm stuck with a blush that really doesn't work for me. I won't be buying this again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2011 6:08:00 PM More reviews by temadeamor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like these convertibles. I have peony and camellia and they are both great nudes, peony is lighter and camellia is a darker nude. the texture is soft and really easy to blend on your cheeks. as far as lip products they are great too. you just have to apply it with your finger or a brush, but i always wash my hands before doing it. so i dont' mind. they are a bit pricey, but i got camellia at JCrew for $9 so i couldn't pass it up.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2011 6:54:00 PM More reviews by STACEYFFF

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I have purchased two CC's and I really do like them-

BUT!: They are more than twice the price as Bobbi Brown's Pot Rouge!! Insane. BB product is as good or better. Stila is overpriced for the amount of product you get.

Stila: 0.15 oz for $25 USD (seven shades)

Bobbi Brown: 0.38 oz for $22 USD!!!! (ten shades!!!)

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 12:33:00 AM More reviews by janetgrace

Lillium, my absolute favorite color and cream blush. Perfect nudey, coral with a touch of baby pink. I own only 2 blushes and this is one of them. I do blot this on my lips for a pop of nude color but it may dry the lip area out a bit with overuse. This goes with me everywhere.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2010 4:37:00 PM More reviews by pepsi520

I got a deluxe sample in lilium from Sephora. Love it! I'd suggest not to use this as lip color since it dried my lips and it's hard to blend on my lips. If you only use it on your cheek, it is a very good blush. I always prefer cream blush since it appears more natural than powder blush. Just dap few dots and pad it into your skin, it gives you natural glow on the face. And then I'll brush mineral powder all over the face. I'll recommand this to my friends, however, I may not repurchase it. It's only because I have too many blush and I still have a lot new stuff to try.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2010 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Momeramas

I cannot figure out why this product has such high reviews. I found the texture to be kind of gummy/sticky and very hard to blend. The packaging, like all Stila products, is very cute and durable. The best creme blush in the drugstore is Revlon creme blush, for about ten bucks. Natural results and easy to blend. Best creme blush I have tried in the dept. store is Clinique - wonderful colors, in a beautiful silver tube, around $18 and again way easier to blend than this Stila stuff. I would recommend going to Sephora & trying this out first before you buy and regret.