January 28, 2015 | 1971 users online

Blush - Cover Girl - Cheekers in Natural Twinkle

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2015 5:05:00 PM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm on a blush hunt and looking for the perfect blush. I thought I found my HG with Tarte's Dollface, but I'm not as satisfied with it as I was initially. I decided to look for a cheap blush that would give me a natural, fresh-faced look and last all day. Natural Twinkle definitely delivers. It looks like a muted mid-toned mauve in the pan, but on my cool complexion, it looks rosy and natural. It seems to have some sparkle/glitter in the pan, but on the skin it's matte. It does take several swipes with a blush brush or fan brush to build color on the cheeks, but I have to do that with Dollface, too. The packaging is terrible; very small rectangle, which makes it hard to pick up product, but the quality is worth the hassle.

This lasts at least 10 hours on me and at this price, I will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2015 7:35:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

I really likes the shade of this blush it is light and natural, however, the two I have tried would not pick up on the brush. I would have to swipe and swipe to pick anything up and still it would barely show. Also I think it would be better if they made the blush larger in the same packaging and ditched the brush included, this would make it easier to pick up on your makeup brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2015 7:17:00 PM More reviews by AndiSaysHi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very wearable, dusty mauve pink, that upholds it's name by giving a natural flush of color. I have the newer formula, in the black pan, that is now fragrance free. I have fair skin, and on me, this is the perfect amount of pigment and depth for a pink. Barbie pinks don't look good on me, because I have yellow undertones, but I also don't like overly cool toned pinks. This is a nice balanced pink, that applies pretty matte, event though there are some silver shimmers visible in the pan. This is a great everyday blush shade!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2014 9:23:00 PM More reviews by Brootneexo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best "everyday" blush in the world! Looks great on my fair skin!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2014 10:07:00 AM More reviews by misanders

This blush has no pigmentation at all. This is a recent purchase and looking at some of the reviews notice I bought the reformulated one. As this has no scent at all. The color in the pan looks gorgeous. A medium pink with tiny flecks of gold/silver. So far I have tried a mac 168 and a real techniques all over brush and neither worked. Even using the brush that came with it, I'm left with just the sparkle and none of the pink color. I can see if you are extremely fair or new with makeup this may work for you. I just wouldn't purchase this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2014 5:56:00 PM More reviews by KathieL

I use this shade when I attend weddings etc. It gives you the fresh pink look of classic pink but with a deeper hue needed for a sophisticated "grown up" look.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by pmhuff1234

Very pretty color; looks like your own natural flush. I often see several posts where blushes won't show up on your skin...use a cotton ball to apply and you'll get more bang for your buck. The texture of the cotton ball picks up the color easier than the brushes. I had to do this with Natural Twinkle and it turned out to be one of my faves.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2013 1:54:00 PM More reviews by maria526

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Natural Twinkle is a pretty color that looks good on my skin. It's not a very saturated color, and has OK staying power. I keep a small bobby pin in the case so I can lightly scrape the surface of the blush to turn a little of it into a loose powder. If I don't do that, I don't seem to get much on my brush, which means no color on my skin. I don't care for the little sparkles is leaves on my face, but those can't be seen unless you look very closely -- closer than most people would normally get. I've been using this blush for a year, but I'm going to start looking for something else that might have more pigment and last longer before needing a touch-up.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2012 9:07:00 PM More reviews by bbybreanna

if youre looking for a matte, natural and long lasting blush, definitley try this! i was a bit spectical because i usually get disappointed with drugstore makeup. it was $3.74 at target which is suuuuper cheap especially compared to mac, lancome etc. the brush that comes along is totally pointless, i use my elf professional blush brush to apply. at first the pigmentation is reaally low but if you keep building up the color it looks soo natural and pretty. so you can build up this blush to the amount of color you want which is great. the scent may throw people off, it does smell like baby powder and oldy lady perfume combined. but you cannot smell it on your face. the packaging is tiny and the product comes out rectangular, i agree if it was a compact (circle) itd be easier to apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 9:34:00 PM More reviews by AmyH

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great blush, very natural, subtle. Inexpensive and easy to find. I've repurchased several times.