July 29, 2014 | 1998 users online

Lip Treatments - Carmex - LipBalm

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 12:59:00 AM More reviews by WaywardDaughter

It's simple: this stuff works. It isn't cute, it doesn't have the most magnificent scent, but it does exactly what it's supposed to do. I have tried other lip balms, and while I have found some that work, nothing soothes, cools and hydrates quite like Carmex!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 5:13:00 PM More reviews by katherinegclark

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i have had both the tube and pot in the classic carmex flavor i prefer the pots texture but its inconvienent to bring around a pot so i mostly use the pot at home and for overnight i dont mind the smell taste at all and i find it has very little taste it makes the lips look very juicy and almost more plump its pretty glossy but isnt sticky or greasy it truley hydrates and repairs even the chappest lips

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2014 5:25:00 AM More reviews by nadeska07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love Carmex. I've recently started getting into bright, matte and semi-matte lipsticks which require a smooth canvas and this keeps lips perfect and soft. It absorbs after awhile which makes it a good lipstick base. Cheap and does its job!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 7:12:00 AM More reviews by nickilloyd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Green

How can you not love this stuff.... either in the tub or squeezy tube..... i have dry lips so this is a god send.... makes your lips feel very cool after a few seconds, and the effect lasts ages.... great for cracked lips and cold sores also.... I've been using it years, i never go anywhere without mine..... and i can't stand running out so i bulk buy... love it!!!! Also looks great as a gloss over lipstick... beautiful shiny look :-) can't recommend enough

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2014 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Ashlayy99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have about four of these and I don't leave the house without them!they leave my lips soft and hydrated. My holy grail product. Definatly would purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2014 11:25:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Carmex did not work for me. First of all, I didn't like that it came in a pot instead of a stick or a tube. Second, it created this weird sort of rebound effect where the more I used it the more I had to use it. My lips would feel dry. I'd apply the Carmex. My lips would feel better. The Carmex would wear off. My lips would feel dryer than they did before. I would apply more Carmex. It was like "lip crack" or something! Never Again! Now I use Nivea's A Kiss of Milk & Honey and my lips are perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 5:04:00 PM More reviews by shaunan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i swear own like 6 of these at all times and they are just hidden everywhere, in my purse, makeup bag, beside my bed. if you have dry lips, this baby will make that history. i know, seems lame to put a cold sore product on all the time. but thats sorta an added bonus to this product. you seriously dont need anything else to hydrate your lips once you have this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 1:09:00 PM More reviews by Sirillsh

Forget about the hype around the Dior and Chanel lipbalms. This is the real deal. Carmex soothes and moisturizes your lips perfectly. I have used Carmex for around 3 years now and my lips is never chapped - not even in the super cold winter in Norway.

If there is something I wouldīve liked to be better, it has to be the packaging. We buy things because they look good and carmex is not something you get attracked to because of the design. I think Carmex would earn a lot if they would create something with a more girly and chic design, and also keep the original packaging.

Personally I like the tube best because then I wonīt have to dip my fingers in it and get product under my nails, it is also more sanitizing. The texture in the tube is perfect, in the jar it can get a little bit to hard if it is cold and also melt when it is to hot - but the melting happens to every lipbalm when it lays in the sun. I really really like the lipbalm and I am so glad that it isnīt pricy at all! It is so good and defintly worth a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 12:22:00 AM More reviews by gracemadeleine

Holy grail

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 9:10:00 AM More reviews by carotan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I never go anywhere without it. It has been in my life for more than 20 years and I would never change a thing. I try something new but always come back to my carmex. I love the gentle tingle and it just works for me. However, I have to say that it is hard to get at it when is starts to go down unless I scrap it off with the top my nails. But that is one minor inconvenience I don't mind at all.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No