December 22, 2014 | 1308 users online

Cleansers - Skinfood - Egg White Pore Foam

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2014 3:22:00 AM More reviews by xxalicelynn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love the smell. So soft and not too foamy. But its feels little bit dried my skins

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2014 12:04:00 AM More reviews by mushroom8118

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I was first introduced to this cleanser due to my occasional pimples problem. My face wasnít exactly oily either; itís more of a normal skin type. But sometimes my face does get oily. A tiny bit goes a long way for this cleanser; it lathers well and transform into micro foams. I am very happy with this product. You only need a little dab about the size of a pea. One tube has lasted me about 3 months. My face feels soft and clean after using it. I canít really say much about it cos Iíve only been using it for my occasional pimple problem. But it works really well on my pimple problems.

Review 23/5/2014 - Wouldn't buy again because am hooked on another cleanser now :) Am using Simple Deep Cleansing Facial Wash now for my pimple day. It works and cost less than this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/26/2013 12:33:00 PM More reviews by innese

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The worst. It doesn't clean anything, it just sits on top of the skin like melted nylon, leaves my skin feeling like rubber and keeps water from penetrating my skin. Every time I ran out of face wash and used this for a few days I broke out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 10:37:00 PM More reviews by vegovy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Bought this cleanser on a whim when I needed a new cleanser in Korea. I really like this cleanser. It got rid of my clogged pores (caused from Sukin Foaming Cleanser), I love the very faint scent and foaming ability. One tiny pea size amount will foam up to become a ridiculous amount so a little goes a long way.

I have oily skin and this has not broken me out once, nor has it aggravated my sensitive skin. However, do not expect this to be a miracle product that will shrink your pores.

EDIT 1/11/13: I am on my third tube of this stuff. It's not a HG product for me but I think it's best to stick to products that you know works; so I will continue to buy this cleanser. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/17/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by santindahlestari

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Although this didn't cause breakout when I used this, this was not useful at all. I didn't feel any effect on my pores, not to mention my acnes. I think this product is only suitable for those who don't have serious skin troubles like I do.
If you have serious skin troubles (growing acnes, excess of oil, etc), this is not for you.
Will never repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 6:59:00 AM More reviews by lolliepoppies

This didn't help me with my large pores but it stopped me from getting a pimple for few days

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2013 8:51:00 AM More reviews by Caramel_Apples

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Like but don't love. It's cheap, and very good at removing every trace of makeup. You don't have to use much, because the cleanser is thick and spreads really well with water. But I don't like the artificial fragrance (though it's not terribly strong) and if I don't rinse off the cleanser right away, my face starts to sting. This cleanser doesn't dry my skin out, break me out, or leave my face red, though. The cap because dysfunctional after using about 30%, and it won't close. I think there is some reduction in pore appearance, although that's never been a big issue for me anyway.

It's good enough for the price that I still think it deserves 4/5. I probably won't buy again because I like trying new things and think I can find a good cleanser that doesn't sting like this one does.