August 28, 2014 | 1481 users online

Primer/ Corrector - L'Oreal - Magic Lumi - Light Infusing Primer

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2014 8:57:00 AM More reviews by emilyjonesx

Great for daytime use, only a small amount needs to be used as can look very shiny. Would look wonderful on bare sun tanned skin alone, when product ran out I removed the pump lid to find quiet a lot of product still left! so please bare that in mind if you think you have ran out of product.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2014 7:49:00 PM More reviews by mehevans

This primer is really wonderful for daytime use. While it doesn't prolong makeup wear, it gives the skin a beautiful dewy finish and has never made me break out. A word of caution however; this stuff must be shaken up VERY well or the liquid comes out very blotchty and separated. Also, it looks terrible with flash photography. I recently wore this to a party and in every photo my face was glowing like someone had cracked the inside of a glow stick on my face. Gross!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 11:06:00 AM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like my skin to look dewy rather than matter. I bought the Bourjois Happy Light Luminous Primer awhile ago and it was my first 'luminous' primer. While it did make my skin look a tiny bit more luminous, it made my skin feel so uncomfortably dry (odd because it claims to be very hydrating), so I gave up on using it and decided to look for an alternative. I saw many good reviews on this primer and I remember Shaaanxo on youtube using it in a few videos for her dewy makeup looks. I tried this primer and absolutely loved it. It didn't make my skin feel dry and it luminated my skin beautifully and gave me a natural looking glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2014 8:43:00 AM More reviews by IzzyB95

I was unsure whether or not to buy this Primer as I don't often use L'Oreal products as they can give me acne. This product is different to every other product I have tried by them, it far surpassed my expectations and made my foundation last much longer without any fading or discolouration. This is a fairly reasonably priced product, and as in boots there is often 3 for 2 on makeup it was my free item. The packaging is simple but was very difficult to open for the first time which was very annoying. I would recommend this product and I will definitely buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2014 10:22:00 AM More reviews by prplepolkadotz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the dewy finish this leaves on the skin! It's so glowy but natural even under a full coverage foundation! It does not prolong my makeup wear however. I love the small packaging it's great to chuck in a makeup bag if you're traveling. I use this as a base somedays but also as a highlight on my cheekbones and it looks fantastic! With a great bronzer, you will effortlessly achieve a "JLO Glow." My only gripe is the price. $13 for less than 1 fl oz.. I will however repurchase! I highly recommend !

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2014 8:25:00 AM More reviews by katherinegclark

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a good product but it will not make your makeup last longer it isnt much of a primer its basically just a illuminater i dont use this is as a high lighter but i do mix this is with foundation because sometimes if i apply it before foundation the luminosity isnt very noticable i dont use this every day but on days where im using a more flat and matte foundation i like to mix this in for more of a dewey look it makes your face look very healthy but i find it is too much to wear alone it doesnt look like shimmer i dont know how to describe it but its so beautiful

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Ladyleopard805

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I mix this with my lancome tient idole and it looks so beautiful and glowly will continue to repurchase. Also works well on my dry sensitive skin

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Kirplunk0

I love this when my skin is super dry and on the go for a quick glow :) not for prolonging it will not prolong at all just for a glow i use rimmel primer and this with loreal lumi when i want a flawless face but sadly my skin is so dry it dosent make it dewy just glow like soft skin glow but not dewy i wish it was :( but i still love it And will probably buy it again

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2014 12:02:00 PM More reviews by darthodis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I actually see a difference when I forget to apply this under my foundation, my skin looks really blah and matte. This is such a great luminizing base if you like a dewy finish, and an absolute must have at a really good price.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2014 6:24:00 AM More reviews by missgray10

I really like this highlighter base - I blend this into my foundation or dab a little bit of it over cheekbones/forehead if I want a more obvious look - you only need a little bit. I like how small and convenient the bottle is and would fit into a makeup bag - should you choose to. Liquid constancy and not too oily but I have fairly dry skin so quite like its moisturising qualities! The colour is a nude/silver sheen which does not have sparkly or shimmery (as such) particles which is a good thing because it gives you that natural dewy sheeny glow as opposed to a really obvious highlighter that I see so many people wearing. It does blend into your natural skin tone and doesn't look too silver on the skin. Don't like the pump action of the bottle because I'm always worried too much product will come out and I will only use a quarter of that and I hate waste. I doesn't have a scent and almost smells like a standard moisturiser which I quite like as I've sensitive skin. Although it says 'primer' i'm not sure how well it works as a primer. Fairly pricey for a l'oreal product and the amount of product you actually get - but i'm sure it'll last for ages as you only need a small drop.