L'Oreal Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Isododecane, Alcohol Denat, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Ethyhexyl Hydroxystearate, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylparaben, Nylon-12 --- may contain (CI 77163/Bismuth Oxychloride)

on 7/19/2015 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

I have very oily skin so I wasn't exactly sure how I was going to like this primer since it is supposed to give such a dewy finish. However, after watching a couple of reviews on YouTube, I decided to give it a whirl anyways, and I loved it! It did not break me out which is amazing (I couldn't find on the packaging whether it said oil-free, non-comedogenic, hypo-allergenic, etc. but perhaps it is?) but it did not break me out which was one of my main concerns with this product. It did not produce excess oil but I will say if you are extremely,extremely oily then maybe this product might not be for you, but you might as well give this a try, other than that I think this would work well for most skin types. If you have clear skin and just want a nice, natural glow, then you could even wear this by itself and it looks really lovely. I would recommend this product and I will be repurchasing! You don't need a heck of a lot of product to get a nice effect which is a plus. This is a bit more expensive in terms of drugstore products, but this is one of the best primers I have tried. I tried the smashbox photo ready primer and it was the most awful thing I had ever tried in my life and it is way more expensive than this! If you're looking for a good, drugstore primer then this is the primer for you.

on 7/16/2015 10:24:00 AM

This primer broke me out and I will not repurchase this. However, I do like its shinyness and how it makes my skin glow and makes my foundation look really neat and flawless. Don't know if this primer is lasting as I've only experimented with it and haven't worn it out. I do recommend this primer, but this just didn't work for me.

on 7/13/2015 6:00:00 AM

Yes this is very lovely! I love the highlighting effect. That's what drew my attention to buy it in the first place!

on 7/10/2015 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product! I never tried it as a primer but it works great as a highlighter. It gives you that natural glow that looks like it comes from within. You do have to be careful because if you over apply then it may come out white but it has easily become my favorite highlighter. I definitely recommend.

on 6/24/2015 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I don't use this on it's own as a primer but mix it in with my normal mattifying primers and it ends up being gorgeous.

The best primer I have ever tried. I love the creamy more liquid texture vs. siliconey primers. My skin is instantly revitalized, and it has an extremely natural glow. I could not live without this product. It feels incredibly luxurious, and it truly does make the rest of my makeup go on smoother and makes it last a long time. Perfect!

on 6/12/2015 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I just purchased this primer and used for the first time today. One thing I noticed immediately which really impressed me is that this is illuminating even under foundation. As far as helping my foundation go on smoother, I think it helped a little but not anymore than any other primer. I'll have to update on increasing the wear-time of my makeup. I also have to point out that I think this is pretty pricey for the amount you get and the packaging is pretty but feels pretty flimsy.

on 6/12/2015 8:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

This is a really nice primer! smooth creamy and really glowy. It can even be used as a cream highlighter! :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Best primer ever. I apply it after moisturiser and before foundation, with my fingers. Feels and looks great. Not greasy and does exactly what it says!

on 6/4/2015 3:00:00 PM

It does give me a nice glow on top of my cheek bones. But when i take pictures and i have this as a primer it gives me a white cast. I am between a NC25-30. Sometimes primers for me give me a white cast because of my yellow undertone. I like it just as a highlight. I would have loved it as a primer if it didn't give me that white cast.

Popular Primer/ Correctors