July 24, 2014 | 1231 users online

Primer/ Corrector - L'Oreal - Magic Lumi - Light Infusing Primer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2014 8:43:00 AM More reviews by IzzyB95

I was unsure whether or not to buy this Primer as I don't often use L'Oreal products as they can give me acne. This product is different to every other product I have tried by them, it far surpassed my expectations and made my foundation last much longer without any fading or discolouration. This is a fairly reasonably priced product, and as in boots there is often 3 for 2 on makeup it was my free item. The packaging is simple but was very difficult to open for the first time which was very annoying. I would recommend this product and I will definitely buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2014 10:22:00 AM More reviews by prplepolkadotz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the dewy finish this leaves on the skin! It's so glowy but natural even under a full coverage foundation! It does not prolong my makeup wear however. I love the small packaging it's great to chuck in a makeup bag if you're traveling. I use this as a base somedays but also as a highlight on my cheekbones and it looks fantastic! With a great bronzer, you will effortlessly achieve a "JLO Glow." My only gripe is the price. $13 for less than 1 fl oz.. I will however repurchase! I highly recommend !

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2014 8:25:00 AM More reviews by katherinegclark

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a good product but it will not make your makeup last longer it isnt much of a primer its basically just a illuminater i dont use this is as a high lighter but i do mix this is with foundation because sometimes if i apply it before foundation the luminosity isnt very noticable i dont use this every day but on days where im using a more flat and matte foundation i like to mix this in for more of a dewey look it makes your face look very healthy but i find it is too much to wear alone it doesnt look like shimmer i dont know how to describe it but its so beautiful

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Ladyleopard805

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I mix this with my lancome tient idole and it looks so beautiful and glowly will continue to repurchase. Also works well on my dry sensitive skin

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Kirplunk0

I love this when my skin is super dry and on the go for a quick glow :) not for prolonging it will not prolong at all just for a glow i use rimmel primer and this with loreal lumi when i want a flawless face but sadly my skin is so dry it dosent make it dewy just glow like soft skin glow but not dewy i wish it was :( but i still love it And will probably buy it again

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2014 12:02:00 PM More reviews by darthodis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I actually see a difference when I forget to apply this under my foundation, my skin looks really blah and matte. This is such a great luminizing base if you like a dewy finish, and an absolute must have at a really good price.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2014 6:24:00 AM More reviews by missgray10

I really like this highlighter base - I blend this into my foundation or dab a little bit of it over cheekbones/forehead if I want a more obvious look - you only need a little bit. I like how small and convenient the bottle is and would fit into a makeup bag - should you choose to. Liquid constancy and not too oily but I have fairly dry skin so quite like its moisturising qualities! The colour is a nude/silver sheen which does not have sparkly or shimmery (as such) particles which is a good thing because it gives you that natural dewy sheeny glow as opposed to a really obvious highlighter that I see so many people wearing. It does blend into your natural skin tone and doesn't look too silver on the skin. Don't like the pump action of the bottle because I'm always worried too much product will come out and I will only use a quarter of that and I hate waste. I doesn't have a scent and almost smells like a standard moisturiser which I quite like as I've sensitive skin. Although it says 'primer' i'm not sure how well it works as a primer. Fairly pricey for a l'oreal product and the amount of product you actually get - but i'm sure it'll last for ages as you only need a small drop.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2014 10:52:00 PM More reviews by lisa4gail

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried this product after one of my favorite's was discontinued, Lancome Eclat Miracle. I mix the primer with my foundation and brush it all over my face. It gives a lovely, illumined glow without any oiliness. It behaves exactly like the Lancome product and the best part is the L'Oreal product only costs about $12!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2014 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Kemmae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this primer to try out because of it's luminizing properties. The packaging was convenient and easy to use, the color nice and the consistency was smooth, however, it was just something that my skin didn't enjoy. Sadly I could only try it out a few time since it caused breakouts for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

What people aren't understand is that this Primer is NOT MEANT to make your foundation last for 12 hours a day. It's not meant for that...it's called MAGIC LUMI. It's meant to make your makeup luminous and glowy, it doesn't claim to make your makeup last a ridiculous amount of time. With that being said, it does give beautiful results. I pat this into my skin before I apply foundation and it makes my skin look so healthy. I've been suffering from dry patches because of a medical condition I have and this stuff makes my makeup look so much better! No more dry or ashy looking makeup. It did not make my face look oily or greasy, just very healthy. Because it doesnt claim to make your makeup last longer I do use a setting spray to secure everything in. It hasnt broken me out or caused any bad reactions. I love how glowy and healthy my skin looks with this. Also the packaging is so cute and has a little pump which is so convenient and clean! The price is a little expensive, its about 13 dollars but I'm willing to spend the money because it works very well. Also easy to find at walmart, ulta, target, rite-aid, walgreens and I got mine at CVS. All in all this is fantastic if you do your research and use it the right way. it does what it claims to do.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No