Trader Joe's Nourish All in One Facial Cleanser

4.1

Aqua, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium PEG-12 Dimethicone Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Panthenol (Vit. B5), Retinyl Palmitate (Vit. A), Cholecalciferol (Vit. D3), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vit. C), Phytonadione (Vit. K), Alpha Lipoic Acid, Coenzyme Q-10, Green Tea Extract, Copper Peptides, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I find this just ok. It works fine as a cleanser, and I always use it after oil cleansing. It has no scent at all-for me this is a negative, but I know many people will appreciate it. I like a fresh scented cleanser. My biggest complaint is that it is more difficult to rinse off than I would like. I always feel like there is a bit of a film left behind.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I normally use Prescriptives All Clean Sparkling Gel Cleanser for Oilier Skin ($23.50) even though my skin is somewhat normal and decided to give this a try as a cheaper alternative. I really liked it. I remove my makeup with Origins cleansing oil first and then wash so I'm not sure how well it does for removing makeup. The gel is thick, unscented, and didn't lather much but still a great job at cleansing and I love that it came with a pump. One bottle lasted me 3.5 months using it morning and night. Even though I had no problem with it, I really missed the scent of my Prescriptives cleanser and decided to go back to it for the scent BUT I wouldn't hesitate to repurchase this as a cheaper alternative. Great product!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ive just bought my second bottle of this. So I guess that means I like it!

I bought this to incorporate into my aha/bha based skincare regime. I just needed a simple, non-drying cleanser that cleans well and this is what it does for me. Its cheap, it cleans well and takes off any remaining makeup (I take off my make up before hand with Clinique take off the day balm).

There isn't too much to say about it but at around $5 its worth it for everyone to try. Im looking to buy their moisturizer next.

This is my HG face wash. I use a lot of exfoliants as part of my skin treatment routine so I need a clean-rinsing, gentle, and simple cleanser. Basic but effective. This rinses my face so well I don't need a toner afterwards. It also easily removes eye make up without assaulting my eyes. And it's SOOO cheap! I have product-ADD with many other things, but will buy this as long as they make it. The bottle does say that it is an exfoliant, but I don't know how that is. I wouldn't say that it's got strong exfoliating properties, and I do find it to be much more on the gentle side. Does not break out my sensitive, easily clogged skin.

Unfortunately, this gentle cleanser made my skin react with a breakout. This may be good for someone with normal skin. On the plus side, it did take off all my make-up, but I will not repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This cleanser has a thick gel texture that emulsifies with water and rinses away cleanly without foaming or stripping away your skin. One pump is enough, and your face is left feeling soft and clean and comfortable. I have combination skin, with an oily, acne-prone T-zone and normal to dry, sensitive cheeks. I use this at night with CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizer, and in conjunction with Kiss My Face Face Factor SPF 30 in the morning, my skin was completely clear and the best it's ever been. Great value for the price, my only gripe is the pump dispenser, which is better than a tub, but I would prefer a tube for portability.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This has a gel like consistency and comes with a pump which I love but I didn't see anything special about it. The smell is ok but it's almost nonexistent no fruity smell. It claims to have exfoliating properties but I didn't see any. This cleanser is very gentle it didn't break me out but it did not improve my skin. I used the entire bottle and will not be repurchasing. This is ideal for those with dry skin. I prefer TJ tea tree face wash...

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've been testing this out for 3 weeks and I really like this cleanser! It's in a pump which is good, it distributes the perfect amount. The gel cleanser has a nice consistency. It's very easy to massage onto my skin and it foams up nicely. It removes all of my face make up (foundation, powder, blush). Leaves my skin feeling soft and clean; not dried out at all! It's fragrance free which is another great thing. The ingredients in this cleanser are super fantastic and can be found in much more expensive brands.
Overall, this cleanser does a great job for a great price.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really wanted to like this product, since I also use the moisturizer from this line and really like it. But my skin just didn't get along with it.

Pros: Nice gel consistency (but it's very runny, so you have to work quickly). Foams up nicely, takes off all make-up with no trouble and no stinging. Very gentle, not drying at all. Light fresh grapefruit scent (really subtle though, and dissipates quickly -- definitely not irritating), GREAT price at <$5.

Cons: Left my face feeling icky, as if this cleanser had left a film on top of my skin. After about two weeks of twice-daily use, my skin felt rough and rubbery. It felt a little more greasy than usual, and also felt like my moisturizers couldn't penetrate into my skin. Basically, my skin never felt clean with this product. Also the packaging does not lock shut, so you can't travel with it.

My skin is combination-oily and sensitive, for reference. I'm disappointed this product wasn't for me, because it has really good reviews and the ingredients look awesome. Oh well. I still like Trader Joe's stuff though, they have a good return policy and great prices. And the moisturizer from this line is still really good. I recommend that!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love this cleanser. It takes off all of my makeup, and doesn't sting my eyes! The price is right (could be a little cheaper), and it works great with my sensitive skin. I will re-purchase.