November 27, 2014 | 1602 users online

Treatments (Face) - TheFACEShop - Blackhead EX Charcoal Pore Strip

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2014 3:08:00 PM More reviews by robertson08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought these pore strips based on the great reviews I saw.
I have used the Biore nose strips and the Origins Charcoal Mask before so I can give an informative review on this product.

You can buy these nose strips in a pack of 7 for $6 or you can buy them individually for $1.
The packaging on these nose strips is completely different than what is shown in the picture on this page, it comes in a light blue and gray package ( I was very confused when I went to the store because I was looking for specific packaging).

These pore strips are undoubtedly the best pore strips on the market. They are relatively cheap and work within the first use. My nose isn't littered with black heads but it managed to pull out everything that was in my nose,even stuff that wasn't even visible. After you pull it off you can clearly see all the guck on the strip and its a good feeling knowing your nose is cleaned out. They will only work correctly if you read the instructions carefully and do exactly what it says, if it doesn't work for you, you are not doing it right.

The biore strips and charcoal mask have nothing on these pore strips. I wouldn't bother with Biore and the expensive Origins Charcoal Mask unless you want to waste your money!
With any nose strip product you will always have a bit of discomfort and a red nose and that's what happens with these strips also. Overall, this product is excellent. It is now a HG product on my shelf.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 9:13:00 AM More reviews by Carbonme

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have never bought a face mask product before. I don't know what Biore is. I don't know anything about this feminine stuff, not to say that I'm a barbarian or anything. It simply never interested me, However I didn't like that my skin wasn't as smooth as other girls. I wanted that smooth healthy glow, so, the first thing I done was type in face masks on eBay and it came up with this, it came in packs of 10 at $4.35, it was good and it was cheap, so I bought it. And when the package came I was terrified it was going to burn my face off, I done it anyway. Now, I know this is mainly used for your nose. but I put it on my whole face, like the pretty Chinese girl in the picture did that really didn't need it. And there was a lot of the stuff in the package, why waste it? the results? smooth skin. really beautiful smooth skin that looked healthy and it was so soft to touch. Albeit I should have read the reviews on it first, I will know better next time. But hey, I'm glad it all worked out. As for the blackheads, it didnt really work. then again, I didn't use hot water or steam to open up my pores. I'll try that next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 10:13:00 AM More reviews by radiya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

The FACEshop just opened up in our area and first thing I tried was the volcanic clay and charcoal pore strip. It worked very well! Did it on my husband and worked even better. My nose was shiny and smooth ( and still is! after a few days).Compared to biore nose strips and homemade formulas ( cornstarch, baking soda, etc.) this product worked wayyyyy better. It was only 5 dollars for a pack of 7 which i found very affordable. Beware that it is VERY sticky and should be lifted off slowly otherwise you might have the product still stuck on you or worse might actually hurt sensitive skin. Also, the product did have a significant strong odor. Not unpleasant but not pleasant either.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2012 6:14:00 AM More reviews by vanessa4thewin

My sister didn't like these so she passed them down to me. I thought this could work a little for me at least. Either i put it on wrong, I don't have any blackheads or this stuff sucks. When I use my biore one, it didn't remove all but some of it actually were removed but this one didn't remove any. Very disappointed since many raved about this stuff. Plus, it stinks a lot. Thumbs down.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2012 4:04:00 AM More reviews by rachelsmiles75

I feel this is a little better than all the others I have used (there have been many), f
it moulds really well around my nose and is more adhesive.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2012 4:39:00 AM More reviews by sheltielov3r

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this did ntohoing for me. i got it off ebay. maybe its bcuz i got a fake one. or bcuz it just does ntohing

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2012 6:33:00 PM More reviews by kmb584

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

The Face Shop, offering high quality and high performing skincare products, is an incredible Korean brand that I came across several years ago. To date I have yet to encounter a product that I didn't like, the charcoal pore strips were no different.

I've battled with blackheads on my nose, t-zone and chin for the last decade. Name a product aimed at ridding the skin of the nasty little plugs and the odds are good that I tried it. Some helped, some didn't, but at the end of the day each one was a product that I wouldn't buy again - until now.

The Blackhead EX pore strips are unlike anything I've tried before. After I peeled off the very first strip I just sat there and stared at the blackhead forest in front of me. The amount of gunk on the strip was unbelievable, the fact that my pores had been clogged by said gunk was just flat out disgusting. My nose looked pristine, not a blackhead in sight. I continue to use TFS's pore strips twice weekly (one Aloe, one Charcoal) and my formerly blackhead infested areas are no more.

The Face Shop products aren't readily available in the US but 2 minutes of shopping around will lead to numerous retailers on eBay and Amazon. In my case, I purchased a box of 7 for $4.50 from a reputable seller on the latter.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2011 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Marchoiness88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used the aloe vera strip and literally just took this off and I looked at the strip and more than half my blackheads from my nose was on it. I kid you not, this is the best. It get a little weird when it dries because it dries hard and you have to be careful when pulling it off. Make sure your nose is very wet before putting on the strip. This is awesome I can't wait to buy more...for a friggin buck

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2011 11:12:00 AM More reviews by TennilleES

All the reviews are so true about this product, although it is costly it is far more effective than Biore pore strips.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2011 1:48:00 PM More reviews by iceboi

Love these Strips! I get them from Ebay for cheap 7 strips for $4.25. They work amazingly well 10x better than Biore or any other brand. Best use after a hot shower or if you have one of those facial steamers you can easily put this thing on and make sure you press it out all on your nose firmly. Leave for 10-15 minutes or until you feel your nose is paper -maché like. I peel it from the sides and voila all my black and white heads are removed. And my nose is left feeling soft and smooth. It does make my nose all red and a bit itchy for 15mins but that fades away.

I use it weekly i wish i could use them more frequently as every use it takes a huge collection of gunk out but they are pretty pricey to be using more than once a week! The face shop products rock and love the nose strips! Try it and buy off Ebay much cheaper!