Love this scent!!! It's my signature scent!!! I get so many compliments on it!
Let me start out by saying I am a HUGE Victoria's Secret scent fan. They release a new one, I have to have it, even if I know nothing about it.
- This is one of my favourite VS scents period. It smells warm, loads of vanillas but also floral at the same time, so it isn't a sweet overload by any means. I'm not a master at reviewing perfumes, so while I do not know the exact notes it contains, I know it smells damn good. It's a very feminine scent that isn't overwhelming. I put the matching lotion on first, then spray myself down. This combo usually keeps me smelling lovely all day, however I also carry a mini of the body mist as a touch up for longer excursions because I just can't get enough!
- THE BOTTLE IS SO PRETTY. It's got an old school feel to it with the atomiser, which I'll elaborate on more later. There's also a Lacey bow type thing and the overall design of the bottle is just flooring. Very fancy, very beautiful, and very expensive looking.
- It is available in a set, which some VS perfumes are not. You can get the perfume, lotion, and body mist in a gift set! Perfect for a gift!
- IMO this scent should be a staple in any perfume junkies collection.
- As with all VS scents, I feel they could give you more bang for your buck. Their scents are wonderful, but quite pricey. Yes, their scents are quality, but charging close to top shelf prices out of a chain store in the mall (save for Sephora, because they actually have scents that's worth the money). I'm a VS Forever Angel (VS rendition of Amex black card) so I usually try to hold off on buying their perfumes until I get a coupon or code).
- I seem to go through the bottles like there's no tomorrow. Idk if the glass on their bottles is extra thick and it makes it look like there's more than there really is, or I just apply it too liberally, but I find myself running out like that. After a week of applying it once a day for a week I'm done with half the bottle or more! No other perfumes I have are like this, and I always buy either the medium, or largest size if medium isn't available.
- The atomiser. I said I would get back to this. Although it is visually extremely appealing, it is very VERY difficult to use. You can't really tilt the bottle, without it running out of juice, and it's just awkward to spray at certain angles. Ontop of those petty complaints, the atomiser legit gets jammed. Mine is currently stuck and no perfume, besides the occasional minuscule puff of the stuff. So now I can't even use my beloved scent. They should really give the option to have atomiser or not. I also have a friend who had the same problem, only hers fell off. The horror!
Good price point. Sexy, vanilla sugar log lasting scent. Love the body spray took.
Nice fragrance for spring-summer. I'm horrible at describing scents and identifying notes so here's what the Victoria's Secret website says:
Fragrance type: Warm
Top notes: Mandarin, lychee, frozen pear, red delicious apple
Middle notes: Sweet pea, jasmine, gardenia, freesia, magnolia
Dry-down notes: Benzoin laos, vanilla, musk, praline, amber, sandalwood
My favorite fragrances are of the gourmand variety, usually with vanilla being one of the main notes (Amour de Cacao, Serendipitous, Pink Sugar are my favorites), and this is a nice departure for me. As VS's description indicates, the main scents i smell when i spritz it on are the fruits, with the flowery notes being next, and finally a faint bit of the vanilla and musk.
The first time i tested this in the store, i loved it (i've never owned another Victoria's Secret fragrance before, and over the years i've gone into the store to smell them but i've not liked any of them enough to purchase).
I love that the bottle comes with an atomizer, the only perfume i've ever owned that had one. It's pretty and gives it a classic touch, but it also seems to give better control than a regular spray nozzle.
The only reason i took off a lippie is that it doesn't have the greatest staying power, and seems to fade after several hours.
I am obsessed with this scent! Got it half price like 2 years ago and it still smells great. The scent stays on long and has perfect strength and makes a statement. I've been buying $60 perfumes at department stores prior to this and feel that they are about the same quality. I spray this in my car to make it smell great also :)
I love this perfume! It smells amazing!!!!!
When this spray was introduced to the Victoria's Secret line I went over to my nearest store to sample the scent. I Instantly fell in love! It became one if my most favorite fragrances! My husband and I struggled as a new couple barley surviving living on our own and I couldn't afford to purchase the spray. He loved the way it smelled and he observed how I would talk about it so much. He somehow scrounged up enough money to buy me one and it's one if those memories ill never forget. We're doing fantastic now and Im on my third one of these. The scent is so sexy I love it. It reminds me of our struggle and how we conquered together. It has sentimental value to me I love it!
I am obsessed w this (& Pink Sugar too), but I rediscovered it in my collection & now I carry it in my purse coz I don't want to be without it. It is sweet, girly, sexy, seductive, & just a little naughty... A sweet indulgence. The bottle is so pretty. I am a big VS cosmetics fan, this def does not disappoint. It's simply lovely, not meant for your gramma but not meant for your kid sister neither.
So, I absolutely love this! I'm gettin this in less than a week (CHRISTMAS PRESENT... YAY!!), so I've only "come in contact" with this once at my local VS. I'm not sure what's up with almost every review saying it doesn't last because I could still smell this that night before my shower. It was about 12 hours later. It's a lovely, sexy scent and I cannot wait to be able to wear this daily!