September 1, 2014 | 1040 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Sexy Little Things Noir Tease

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 8:22:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Good price point. Sexy, vanilla sugar log lasting scent. Love the body spray took.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2014 8:07:00 PM More reviews by GulaMir

I love it !!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2014 3:09:00 PM More reviews by Shizuku2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Nice fragrance for spring-summer. I'm horrible at describing scents and identifying notes so here's what the Victoria's Secret website says:

Fragrance type: Warm
Top notes: Mandarin, lychee, frozen pear, red delicious apple
Middle notes: Sweet pea, jasmine, gardenia, freesia, magnolia
Dry-down notes: Benzoin laos, vanilla, musk, praline, amber, sandalwood

My favorite fragrances are of the gourmand variety, usually with vanilla being one of the main notes (Amour de Cacao, Serendipitous, Pink Sugar are my favorites), and this is a nice departure for me. As VS's description indicates, the main scents i smell when i spritz it on are the fruits, with the flowery notes being next, and finally a faint bit of the vanilla and musk.
The first time i tested this in the store, i loved it (i've never owned another Victoria's Secret fragrance before, and over the years i've gone into the store to smell them but i've not liked any of them enough to purchase).
I love that the bottle comes with an atomizer, the only perfume i've ever owned that had one. It's pretty and gives it a classic touch, but it also seems to give better control than a regular spray nozzle.
The only reason i took off a lippie is that it doesn't have the greatest staying power, and seems to fade after several hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 10:01:00 AM More reviews by Camobob

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am obsessed with this scent! Got it half price like 2 years ago and it still smells great. The scent stays on long and has perfect strength and makes a statement. I've been buying $60 perfumes at department stores prior to this and feel that they are about the same quality. I spray this in my car to make it smell great also :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Rerreguin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this perfume! It smells amazing!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2014 10:34:00 AM More reviews by goddessofthegalaxy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

When this spray was introduced to the Victoria's Secret line I went over to my nearest store to sample the scent. I Instantly fell in love! It became one if my most favorite fragrances! My husband and I struggled as a new couple barley surviving living on our own and I couldn't afford to purchase the spray. He loved the way it smelled and he observed how I would talk about it so much. He somehow scrounged up enough money to buy me one and it's one if those memories ill never forget. We're doing fantastic now and Im on my third one of these. The scent is so sexy I love it. It reminds me of our struggle and how we conquered together. It has sentimental value to me I love it!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 6:11:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

I am obsessed w this (& Pink Sugar too), but I rediscovered it in my collection & now I carry it in my purse coz I don't want to be without it. It is sweet, girly, sexy, seductive, & just a little naughty... A sweet indulgence. The bottle is so pretty. I am a big VS cosmetics fan, this def does not disappoint. It's simply lovely, not meant for your gramma but not meant for your kid sister neither.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Rdmuir

So, I absolutely love this! I'm gettin this in less than a week (CHRISTMAS PRESENT... YAY!!), so I've only "come in contact" with this once at my local VS. I'm not sure what's up with almost every review saying it doesn't last because I could still smell this that night before my shower. It was about 12 hours later. It's a lovely, sexy scent and I cannot wait to be able to wear this daily!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2013 2:18:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

I purchased the big size body lotion and spray because I love this scent so much! This besides Vs temptation and fresh and clean Pink are my favorite scents of all time. There is no mineral oil and the lasting power with the two combined is pretty good. Even though the price for these in my opinion are outrageous I just couldn't help myself. I redeemed my holiday cash card so it took 10 dollars off my purchase which was nice:)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by KarlaKimbo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Smells so yummy! Exactly how others have noted it smells like Viva La Juicy. I love the smell, so lovely!