February 1, 2015 | 1327 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Sexy Little Things Noir Tease

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2014 11:08:00 PM More reviews by ChiaMadu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lovely scent, will be buying again and again I believe. I got the mini-mist and roll on because I fell so in love. Between this and Scandalous, I am in love with these more mature scents. You will love this scent, the name is perfect, maybe because I'm a "noir" lady and I love to smell sweet, but not like highschool, yet not musky either. I can't resist myself honestly, and keep smelling myself over and over. = The atomizer is rather expensive, but I considered buying it! But that was before realising there were cheaper options around! Still, I had to have it! Buy it, you will love this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2014 12:27:00 PM More reviews by ashleym04

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

AMAZING! My coworker sprayed this and I asked her what it was since I had never smelled it before. Itís clean, fresh, sweet and warm. I donít like VLJ as itís a little too strong for me but this Noir Tease is just perfect. I can see the similarities but Tease has something just a little different and not so sharp. I LOVED this so much I got the travel size mist on eBay for $10.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2014 3:52:00 PM More reviews by wiwi45678

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

A lot of the VS scents smell all the same, either too sweet or too fruity. This is one of their rare scents that smell different from the rest and to me, really stands out. Staying power is not the best but you can expect that from VS. Smell is vanilla and isn't too overpowering sweet. Bottle is classy, elegant, and cute. I love this scent for everyday wear. My boyfriend likes this scent too out of all the perfumes I wear!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2014 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Quartersnpaints7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bought this as a gift for my sister and it smells just like Viva La Juicy! Super yummy! Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2014 3:48:00 PM More reviews by Angelseleena

I got the body spray version and I'm pleasantly surprised at the staying power. I didn't get the perfume because the atomizer is not my cup of tea, too many people have complained that it falls off or jams and I'm not about to spend 60$ on something that will become unusable. So I bough the body spray instead. Very nice, sultry & sensual smell. I don't think this is for teenagers, as it's kind of mature (but you won't smell like a granny). Vanilla & floral but a perfect combo.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2014 11:12:00 AM More reviews by Cadrin48

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Well I only put 3 lips because for some reason this scent does not last on me. I absolutely adore the smell. It's def a very feminine sexy smell. I love the packaging but, my spritzer already doesn't work and I've barely used any of it so I'm very disappointed. I put that I would buy this again because I would but, I would only purchase the body splash as opposed to the actually eau de parfum. This is because the scent is pleasant but I rather spend that kind of money on a perfume that lasts.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2014 9:33:00 AM More reviews by Mary875

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this scent!!! It's my signature scent!!! I get so many compliments on it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Dirtytalk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Let me start out by saying I am a HUGE Victoria's Secret scent fan. They release a new one, I have to have it, even if I know nothing about it.

PROS:
- This is one of my favourite VS scents period. It smells warm, loads of vanillas but also floral at the same time, so it isn't a sweet overload by any means. I'm not a master at reviewing perfumes, so while I do not know the exact notes it contains, I know it smells damn good. It's a very feminine scent that isn't overwhelming. I put the matching lotion on first, then spray myself down. This combo usually keeps me smelling lovely all day, however I also carry a mini of the body mist as a touch up for longer excursions because I just can't get enough!
- THE BOTTLE IS SO PRETTY. It's got an old school feel to it with the atomiser, which I'll elaborate on more later. There's also a Lacey bow type thing and the overall design of the bottle is just flooring. Very fancy, very beautiful, and very expensive looking.
- It is available in a set, which some VS perfumes are not. You can get the perfume, lotion, and body mist in a gift set! Perfect for a gift!
- IMO this scent should be a staple in any perfume junkies collection.

CONS:
- As with all VS scents, I feel they could give you more bang for your buck. Their scents are wonderful, but quite pricey. Yes, their scents are quality, but charging close to top shelf prices out of a chain store in the mall (save for Sephora, because they actually have scents that's worth the money). I'm a VS Forever Angel (VS rendition of Amex black card) so I usually try to hold off on buying their perfumes until I get a coupon or code).
- I seem to go through the bottles like there's no tomorrow. Idk if the glass on their bottles is extra thick and it makes it look like there's more than there really is, or I just apply it too liberally, but I find myself running out like that. After a week of applying it once a day for a week I'm done with half the bottle or more! No other perfumes I have are like this, and I always buy either the medium, or largest size if medium isn't available.
- The atomiser. I said I would get back to this. Although it is visually extremely appealing, it is very VERY difficult to use. You can't really tilt the bottle, without it running out of juice, and it's just awkward to spray at certain angles. Ontop of those petty complaints, the atomiser legit gets jammed. Mine is currently stuck and no perfume, besides the occasional minuscule puff of the stuff. So now I can't even use my beloved scent. They should really give the option to have atomiser or not. I also have a friend who had the same problem, only hers fell off. The horror!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 8:22:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Good price point. Sexy, vanilla sugar log lasting scent. Love the body spray took.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2014 8:07:00 PM More reviews by GulaMir