July 28, 2014 | 1973 users online

Polishes - Sephora - Sephora by OPI - Only Gold for Me

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by sprite26

Basically a gold version of Essie Set in Stones (which they don't make for some reason). Gold multi-sized hexagonal glitter suspended in a clear base with lots of fine glitter too (although not as much fine glitter as Deborah Lippmann Boom Boom Pow- the two are almost dupes but not quite).
This is a must-have if you like glitter topcoats, and gold looks great with almost everything. I understand that the whole Sephora by OPI line is being discontinued so get it while you can!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2013 10:38:00 AM More reviews by hikuto

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

... I refer to this as my pot of gold X'D (in a literal sense as well as metaphorically)

Absolutely adore this as its so pretty with big gold glitters and smaller gold sparkles. Really like the different size of glitter in this.

I find that I like to use this top coat best with dark rich colours like emeralds or reds. It still looks nice and sweet with lighter colours, but it truly shines with more intense colours.

My only complaint is that it's hard to get the bigger glitter chunks out, usually have to specifically fish them out. Also if you're looking for something with dense glitter this won't give you that result. However I like the fact that it isn't overly dense as it's more for complimenting the base colour (hence it's a top coat).
Another thing I did end up having to be careful while fishing out for gold glitter is that you may end up with globs of clear nail polish .... which can result in messes ;;;
Other than that I totally recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2012 1:22:00 AM More reviews by Remykat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This polish has resurrected some of my least-used shades. It's packed with micro and hex glitter. On the first coat, you'll probably get 4-6 hexagonal pieces on the nail and light smattering of micro. Usually, I stop there. This look AMAZING over black (like a starry sky), but I also use it over turquoise for a robin's egg look. Removal for any hex glitter is a pain, so use the foil method for less scrubbing and scratching. Usually, I avoid Sephora polishes like the plague, but this one is utterly beautiful, and worth the $10.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2012 11:48:00 AM More reviews by shelju

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS!!! (also love the copper and silver) I am seriously do-it-yourself challenged. But when I'm overdue for a pedi I put this on over my natural nails and it looks totally awesome. Not at all juvenile-looking like "glitter" sounds. The mistakes are not noticeable and it lasts for like a month. I get LOTS of compliments from men. I've also used it on top of a salon job when using an intense color and the look is amazing.The only problem is that you have to use a lot to get the glitter flecks evenly distributed on the nails (thus 4 lippies instead of 5) but i will def keep this as a staple in my nail-color wardrobe.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/28/2012 3:13:00 AM More reviews by AROMAA

love the gold sparkly glitter.. but u will need 3-4 coats if u wand these glitters to be all over your nail !! which is frustrated!! :( if u go with one coat it's goinig to be sparkly but not the way u would've wish for when u see it in the bottle! if I don't fine the same color with better quality I will continua to buy buy this top caot.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2012 12:33:00 PM More reviews by Crimsonbury

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this colour! Well I guess it's not really a colour, more of a top coat as it is clear but filled with lots of big and small gold flecks. Either way, it looks great overtop of many other polishes. Just one coat is really nice and give your nails a really pretty sparkle, but when I was testing it out I loaded on like 4 coats of the stuff overtop of a light green/olive colour and it looked so cool. Kinda reminded me of a mermaid, it would be a great nail look for a party of special occasion. I'm really looking forward to trying this top coat out with more of my colours underneath! Unless I can find a cheaper version that is exactly the same since I hate spending more than 5 dollars on nail polish, I will buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2011 11:58:00 PM More reviews by RachaelSpiffy

I freaking love this! I have put it over a gold polish which made the gold pop and look super cool. I got so many compliments. I also put it over a military green color and it look amazing aswell. I am obessed with using this gold glitter polish. It has mirco gold glitter and larger flakes. You can layer it to have a small amount or a large amount.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2011 4:26:00 PM More reviews by saranging

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I only wish Sephora by OPI products had wider brushes... but I love the array of shapes that the glitter comes in. I hope it doesn't dry out fast...!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 2:26:00 PM More reviews by HippieDippy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this nail polish. I don't like glitter as a general rule, however, I tried some of this on in the store and the next day I had to go back and get it! LOVE it. I wear it over a nude color nail polish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2011 12:47:00 AM More reviews by sammycansing01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was so unsure if I should buy this nail polish so I bought it and I love it! It's perfect to wear alone but it looks way better over a solid colored nail polish like a coral or a pink color. It gives a glittery effect. I apply two coats so I can get enough sparkle to my nails. But anyways, I love it!!