Scotchbrand - Scotch® Magic™ Tape

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/30/2015 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really thought it was silly but since I spend time on skincare and am happy to look younger I gave it a try. It works overnight!

on 3/21/2012 5:48:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I am always well-stocked in Scotch Tape, it's just amazing that i found yet another use! I have super flakey skin and this helps get rid of all the flakes before I apply foundation. Really, this is about the ONLY method I have used that gets them all!

on 1/16/2012 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I use scotchtape or any tape to remove glitter fall out when i use glitter eyeshadows/glitter on my eyes!

it picks up ALL the glitter that has fallen on my face/under my eyes.

on 1/16/2012 5:53:00 PM

Great for removing dead skin from your face! Just apply and remove GENTLY from the trouble spots. You can immediately see the dead skin that was removed . Great for getting rid of the flakies, so you can apply makeup.

on 1/5/2012 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Great for gift-wrapping packages, not so good for your skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Perfect for creating a cut crease eye look and/or catching fallout! Based on the other reviews, I'm going to try it on the few fine lines I have tonight!

on 6/26/2010 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hahaha..I didnt know you can use scotch tape on your wrinkles? I learn something new everyday. Actually, I use this as a guard against eyeshadow fall out. I use this on both sides to create dramatic looks, then I pull the tape off, and finish my concealer and foundation. I may have to try the tape on my wrinkles when i get older...lol. Will I purchase this again? Of course, most likely for christmas packages.

on 5/7/2010 7:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

You must try using the white medical tape you buy with gauze. Same results, much more comfortable and easy to remove.

on 5/7/2010 7:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

O my gosh.. I thought this is so very funny, a tape to reduce lines? But it is attempting to try! N I did, I got fine lines but deep enough on my 11 between eyes, I tape it for about an hour, not even for over night, it already gone,,, am speechless.. But amazed! No ithcy reaction.. Just smooth..

on 4/23/2010 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my miracle wrinkle remover! I am a tape addict. Every night before bed I put on my night moisturizer and when it dries I put a piece of scotch tape on each of my nasolabial folds and several pieces over my frown lines (the 11's between my eyebrows) and also my forehead. I just pull the skin tight and then put the tape on to keep the skin flat and wrinkle free. In the morning it's a beautiful sight when I take off the tape - there are no wrinkles in sight. They come back just slightly towards the end of the day and then I tape again the next night. My wrinkles aren't too bad (more like fine lines) but the few that are there really bother me so I want to get rid of them completely. I tried the tape on my husband who has really deep wrinkles and it didn't work as well on him as it does on me, but there was still a big improvement. I also am trying to sleep on my back now which really helps. I think if I were to be pushing my face into a pillow with the tape on it, it may form new wrinkles beside the tape. I also want to mention that I've always been a side sleeper and the side that I normally sleep on was getting worse wrinkles than the other side and there was one really strange wrinkle going from my mouth down to the bottom of my chin. Well since sleeping on my back and taping, that wrinkle has never returned and the side that had the worst wrinkles is now the side with less wrinkles. The results are really quite amazing. No wrinkle cream could have done what the tape did, and believe me, I have tried many.

Popular Treatments (Face)