Crest 3D Professional Effects White Strips

I love these strips! They are very affordable and work very well on my teeth. I don't have sensitive teeth at all but friends of mine says that they cannot use these because it makes their teeth painfully sensitive.

I have not tried other types of whitening treatments in the past. I have tried almost every whitening toothpaste there is available though and I don't see much of a change using them.

I used these strips once a day for a week. After that, I use a strip a month to keep them white. My teeth are much whiter than they use to be and I always get complimented on how white my teeth are.

Highly recommend these for people who do not have sensitive teeth and are looking for an affordable teeth whitening treatment.

Sadly, these are not sold in Australia but I was able to buy them online pretty easily :)

For the price, these are very effective. My husband and I used these strips every other day for 3 weeks before our wedding. I have used them many times over the years, but this was my husband's first time. He was very pleased with the difference they made.

I do have sensitive teeth, but I find brushing with Sensodyne while using white strips takes care of any sensitivity I feel because of whitening.

You can often get a good deal on these white strips with coupons & sales on Amazon or at Target.

The packaging is too bulky. I'm sure Crest could find a more economical way to package this product.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Not comparable to a professional whitening but come on for the price these are amazing. They're a staple in my bathroom and definitely make my smile whiter. You might have some sensitivity initially but I had my dentist check and these did not thin my enamel. Will continue to use them!

I like this product as well as the crest 2 step system.. great at brightening your smile for sure! Tried it through bzzagent

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

My teeth have become more whiter lately thanks to these strips.

This. Will fuck up your teeth. I spend 60 dollars on this only to use 4 when I felt extreme sensitivity and pain. I only used each for 10 minutes!! Please just stick to whitening toothpaste and steer clear of this!

People ask me all the time about my white teeth.........asking me where I had them whitened, etc. I only did the TOP so that I could see the difference and it is amazing. I recommend this product HIGHLY.......they all work (I've used them all) but the professional affects works FAST and it's worth it - just put it on at bedtime and watch a show and it's done (I've fallen asleep though with them in and my teeth get ridiculously glowing white lol) with a tan especially they are insanely white and I do smoke!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It works very well, even if you used it for few days. It makes your teeth sensitive though, and also expires easily.

These did not whiten my teeth, even after weeks of use. But worse than that was the amount of pain they caused me. I even used toothpaste for sensitive teeth and that didn't cut it. Not only did it hurt my teeth, but it gave me a horrible headache every time I used it.

They do work but unfortunately made my teeth really sensitive and painful so I wouldn't purchase again!

Popular Other Products