Crest 3D Professional Effects White Strips

on 8/16/2015 9:29:00 PM

I like this product as well as the crest 2 step system.. great at brightening your smile for sure! Tried it through bzzagent

on 8/6/2015 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

My teeth have become more whiter lately thanks to these strips.

on 7/25/2015 2:35:00 AM

This. Will fuck up your teeth. I spend 60 dollars on this only to use 4 when I felt extreme sensitivity and pain. I only used each for 10 minutes!! Please just stick to whitening toothpaste and steer clear of this!

People ask me all the time about my white teeth.........asking me where I had them whitened, etc. I only did the TOP so that I could see the difference and it is amazing. I recommend this product HIGHLY.......they all work (I've used them all) but the professional affects works FAST and it's worth it - just put it on at bedtime and watch a show and it's done (I've fallen asleep though with them in and my teeth get ridiculously glowing white lol) with a tan especially they are insanely white and I do smoke!

on 4/22/2015 6:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It works very well, even if you used it for few days. It makes your teeth sensitive though, and also expires easily.

on 4/22/2015 2:17:00 AM

These did not whiten my teeth, even after weeks of use. But worse than that was the amount of pain they caused me. I even used toothpaste for sensitive teeth and that didn't cut it. Not only did it hurt my teeth, but it gave me a horrible headache every time I used it.

on 3/28/2015 7:35:00 PM

They do work but unfortunately made my teeth really sensitive and painful so I wouldn't purchase again!

on 3/11/2015 12:06:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

These strips work but they're not going to whiten your teeth within one use. To the viewer below that left it on for 45 mins, that's the reason why her teeth starting hurting so badly. I did the same once and couldn't sleep the whole night because the pain was so intense. That's only because I didn't read the direction carefully, which stated to leave it on for only 30 mins. If you chose to leave it any longer than 30 mins, your teeth will get sensitive and the pain will be very unpleasant. Overall I would repurchase because it sticks onto my teeth pretty well, it's not messy and it whitens over time.

on 3/10/2015 11:38:00 PM

I used crest whitening strips for the first time this morning. I left them on for 45 minutes, removed them, and left for school. Immediately after removing the strips, my teeth started hurting. Throughout my day at school the pain gradually got worse and worse...eventually I couldn't eat or drink or even speak because the pain was so bad. I looked up solutions to this problem and read that rubbing sensodyne on my teeth for a few minutes would relieve the pain...so I went to the store, purchased the toothpaste, rubbed it on my teeth and let it sit for five or so minutes, and the pain only got worse. It is 8:35 PM and the pain has now gone on for almost 12 hours...I have taken four 200mg ibprofins and one Tylenol PM within the last five hours. Neither of these took the pain away. I'm beyond disappointed and super sad that I know I won't be getting any sleep tonight. Please, take my advice and do NOT NOT NOT use these strips. You will absolutely 111110000% regret it. Yixe.

on 2/26/2015 11:31:00 PM

This is a miracle product!! I have used it for two days in a row now and have already gotten so many compliments! I did have some sensitivity but not unbearable. I recommend using them 2 days in a row then taking a break for a day and continue like that. Its crazy how big of a difference they make in my smile. They stick on perfectly and come off easy. I only wear them for 30 minutes. Holy grail product seriously!! I would recommend to anyone that just wants a whiter smile. Don;t know how I didn't try these years ago!

Popular Other Products