Bliss Labs Triple Oxygen + C Energizing Cream

3.9

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, C12-13 Alkyl Lactate, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Squalane, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Disodium EDTA, Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride, Sodium PCA, Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Tributyl Citrate, Buteth-3, Fragrance (Parfum), Perfluorohexane, Citral, Perfluoroperhydrophenanthrene, Perfluorodecalin, Limonene, Perfluorodimethylcyclohexane, Retinyl Palmitate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Linalool, Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Red 33 (CI 17200)

This "cream" was gross. Super liquidy, with an unpleasant feel and scent to it. I don't find it hydrated my skin at all. Plus it balled up badly when I tried to apply makeup. I had to rinse my face and start over. I would not recommend this product or buy in the future.

on 1/24/2014 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Too liquidy consistency and did nothin for my face. I have normal to oily skin and after a few hours i felt so dry again:( not buying this again.

on 9/25/2013 11:26:00 AM

I've been using this more almost a month now. I was on a cruise and had a Bliss facial done and this was one of the products they used. I have oily, acne-prone skin so I always worry about introducing a new product. My normal skincare line is specifically for acne skin and some of the ingredients in it can be rather harsh so I thought I would try and add some good to my skin. I do my normal skin care 3 step and then finish with this cream. It is light, smells wonderfully citrusy and I have had no problems, breakouts. My skin overall is a lot nicer after introducing this. It is a bit pricey around $50 for a jar. And for sanitation purposes, I use a qtip each time to get it out. I use 2x a day and really like it.

on 8/13/2013 4:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I like this moisturizer ... seems to be a very light cream but it works great in my skin it feels fresh and moisturized but not oily like most of the other brands. there's 2 things that I really don't like about it and that'll be the price and the packaging cuase i'd rather a tube presentation than the jar thing.

on 5/13/2013 4:28:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

As the product was very liquid i.e. not creamy, I had to use a lot to even feel moisturized. I finished the product in a bit more than a month which is very fast for me.
It didn't really do anything for my skin except give it a bit of moister (not quite enough though), no "dewy glow" as promised. I didn't not like the product, it just didn't do anything extraordinary or even anything I would expect from a product in that price range.

I love this moisture but I am only using it from time to time. It is a very light facial cream so I am only using it in the summer (day and night) or day time on top of a hydrating serum when it is a more dry season. Normally the result comes quick (within the first 2-3 weeks) and is quite noticeable. When I am using this moisturiser my skin become more smooth, radiant and more even. The result would normally last at least a couple of month after I stopped using this moisturiser which I think is quite impressive! Except it being quite expensive and quick finish (due to it light texture so you need to apply more to really feel hydrated if you have dry skin), I would repurchase it.

on 10/17/2012 8:11:00 AM

I have not actually purchased this product, but I have been trying out the sample I got from sephora for the past three weeks. I was not expecting any miracles; I was just using it as a back up to my normal moisturizer. However, after three weeks, I have started to notice my skin is starting to look even and looks flawless after I put my makeup on. On a normal basis, even after I put on my makeup, my skin use to look cakey and my make up would not blend in properly. I am not sure if I will buy this again just yet though. I will see how my skin reacts after I stop using this product.

I've gotten a few deluxe samples of this product and I love it. Since it doesnt have SPF, I always have to mix it in with another moisturizer, but I always notice a difference in my skin that I really like. I think I just look more awake, and my skin looks fresher, and I'm pretty sure its this cream.

Product is a little over-priced, but I think worth it overall. I just wish the actual product came in a tube like the deluxe samples.

on 5/13/2012 7:55:00 AM

I simply love this moisturizer! I have combination skin with a pretty normal t-zone, but drier in the cheeks. This product has not only balanced the imbalance, but has made my face radiant and glowing in just three weeks! I am so pleased that I just bought the Triple Oxygen cleanser and Pore Perfecting Facial Polish!

on 4/8/2012 11:46:00 AM

I prefer to use a lightweight moisturizer during the day and a heavy cream at night. This combination delivers hydrated skin without oiliness for me. I ran out of my current day cream and found a sample of this and thought I'd give it a whirl. Um, I love it! The gel texture feels nice and cool on my skin, sinks in quickly and leaves my skin perfectly hydrated. That being said, I do think this is a good hydrator for warmer months but probably wouldn't be enough for my skin when it's colder. I also think it's priced well at $54 for 1.7oz. Win!

Popular Moisturizers