August 1, 2014 | 2133 users online

Conditioner - Suave - pomegranate splash

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2011 10:44:00 PM More reviews by ashswonderland

I use this with suave clarifying shampoo and it makes my wavy hair very managable and soft it really makes my waves very pretty and defined when air dried. the only thing i dislike is the smell doesnt linger but thats no biggy. i switched to this conditioner instead of using he ltr conditioner it started making my hair feel heavy. i will repurchase and maybe try some more suave products to see if they work as well as this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 12:39:00 PM More reviews by Vani1902

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this conditioner. It has easily become one of my favorites. It smells wonderful and it leaves my hair very soft. This conditioner also makes detangling very easy. I have curly hair and this conditioner is one of the few that really make my hair happy.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/22/2010 9:53:00 PM More reviews by obsess1beauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I recently decided to try this conditioner because I saw a good majority of suave products repackaged into shinier looking bottles at walmart. I read the backs of both the shampoo and conditioner and saw TOTALLY different ingredients than compared to what used to be in them. This conditioner is one of those revamped products I snagged and ended up buying.

The smell is what enticed me to this conditioner. It smells fresh, sweet and fruity. Not exactly like a pomegranate, but not something you wouldn't want to smell like. The naturals line conditioners now have lactic acid in them which is probably why they claim it's "2x's more moisturizing" on the bottle- another reason I was interested in trying it. To my dismay, it didn't moisturize at ALL nor did it make my hair feel like hair in the least.
I'm sorry to say, but with the addition of that ingredient listed above, it caused my hair feel like a disgusting residue was left behind- even after it dried! My hair was left crispy and sticky and I had to rewash it the next day. I couldn't have returned this stuff quickly enough. Not buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2010 12:02:00 AM More reviews by holymell

I use this as a Co-wash and it works really well. I love using Suave conditioners to wash my hair- they clean nicely, smell fabulous, detangle very well, and they don't leave my hair flat and dull. They are also very very cheap and smell fantastic.

My hair is too damaged to use this as a regular conditioner, but if my hair was in any way healthy, then I am pretty sure that these conditioners would work very well. My boyfriend has healthy hair and it makes his curly hair super soft:)

I like this conditioner a lot. I would buy it again, but not before I try all their other delicious scents!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2010 3:50:00 PM More reviews by thespacecowgirl

I have thick, somewhat damaged hair that gets oily quickly. I love Suave conditioners because (despite their thin texture) they work through my hair easily and detangle like a dream, making combing through after even a vigorous towel drying easy. The only catch is that it takes a while to rinse thoroughly - with other conditioners it often helps to leave some in, but with Suave it would give me scalp zits, so I do have to commit 45 seconds extra or whatever. It's definitely worth how soft and manageable it leaves my hair. It really does smell like pomegranate, a tart, fruity, slightly woody scent. The best part is the price - nothing is cheaper than Suave!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2010 6:00:00 PM More reviews by CHACHAinittowinit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Really nice conditioner! I love how it's so cheap but still does wonders to my hair. It smells amazing, too! Definitely will buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2010 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Cindy70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very moisturizing for a cheapie Suave conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2010 11:41:00 PM More reviews by retropink

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this for co-wash but found it a bit too heavy for my roots, but my hair is super fine and tends to get weighed down easily. I loved the smell, though, so now I just use as a regular (light) conditioner. It works great when I just want some body and a nice scent without deep conditioning.