Neutrogena SkinClearing Mineral Powder

3.1

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (0.5%, Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Talc, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polyethylene, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Nylon 12, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantothenic Acid, Panthenol, Petrolatum, Polysilicone 11, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Calcium Silicate (Anticaking Agent), May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxides

on 8/20/2015 10:17:00 PM

I used this along with another Neutrogena powder before realizing that neither of them were my color and that i looked like a freak after i applied them. My problem with this foundation is that for a girl who already has combination acne-prone skin on the drier side, this was very drying and did not do much for my skin in terms of clearing it up. The rule with acne is that if your skin is already broken out applying something dry will most likely make it work. I haven't touched this product in about a year and I might have actually thrown it out but can't quite remember. It does offer a very nice amount of coverage similarly to the rest of the brand's powder foundations, but that's about all it does.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This made my skin break out horribly!!!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely love this powder. It's easy to pick up with a brush and it does oil control and prevents pimples. One week not using it because I ran out and I already have pimples from using another brand. Sticking to this one. I also like the convenient Murrow and the pouff slot, but I never used that. I use a powder brush

on 2/17/2015 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is a pretty good product. I use this as a powder over my bb cream for extra coverage and it seems to do the job. This doesn't really help with my acne problem, but it doesn't really seem to cause it either or clog my pores. I gave this 4/5 because after I apply this powder, within a few hours my face gets shiny again and I have to blot/re-powder my face.

on 1/16/2015 3:21:00 AM

I just got it today, so far love it! I am acne prone bt ever since i stayed to my routine no breakout. Wash and exfoliate with the grapefruit wash. Before i moisturize acne eliminating spot gel just a tad bit all over my face. Which keeps my skin clear. Then i use skin clearing Foundation. But im oily so something was missing SKIN CLEARING MINERAL POWDER! Omg my face is flawless now. This is coming from a persona addicted to too faced, benefit, tarte and many more from sephora. I still use those high end products but for like eyeshadow, primers etc. But for clear and healthy skin definitely NEUTROGENA!

on 11/30/2014 2:16:00 PM

I did not like this, or the liquid foundation. Both of them made me break out even more and made my skin verrrry oily.

on 11/26/2014 10:21:00 PM

DO NOT BUY. Everyone may be different but this broke out my skin worse and I thought it was to prevent acne. I was told my breakouts were hormonal since I'm in my late 20's so I bought this excited to have some type of coverage until I could get my blemishes under control with medicine. Once I started getting new pimples in the areas I applied this makeup (my cheeks, chin, forehead) I wondered if there was a connection. My mom and cousin suggested I go a few days without the makeup. So I started on a Friday and didn't wear the makeup for four days. Each day my face got clearer and I had ZERO pimples just acne scars by day 4. So I started using aloe vera gel on the scars and they faded tremendously in just four days. I had to do a 2 day staff picture for work so I had to use the neutrogena makeup again. I kid you not. By day two I had 4 to 5 pimples on my cheeks and a bunch of tiny bumps on my forehead. Never again. I'm really disappointed that I paid almost $14 just for a powder that says skin clearing when it does the exact opposite. Bad neutrogena just bad. Back to the drawing board! Hopefully I can find makeup to wear on the days I need it that won't break me out until I can clear my skin.

on 11/16/2014 7:13:00 PM

I've been using this product for over a couple of years now and I am fairly happy with it - good enough to keep me from switching to another product. It has medium coverage and I don't know how much it helps me from clearing my skin, but it definitely does not make me break out. I also live in a very dry area with very long winters so I try to minimize the use of powder in general but I still often use this powder anyway since it does not dry out my skin or make it flakey in particular as long as I moisturize thoroughly.

on 11/16/2014 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

on 8/25/2014 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this stuff for as long as I can remember. Great coverage.