April 20, 2014 | 982 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 7:56:00 PM More reviews by blackrose007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love this lipstick its a pretty light pink can be drying but just use a balm and your all set love all these lipsticks in this collection cheap and good quality gotta love

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by drawingasquare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This might be my new lipstick obsession. I picked it up on a whim today and wore it to work. This shade is a pretty, pale baby pink that doesn't come off as too garish or too flat. The texture is fairly dry, as it's a matte lipstick, without being too drying for me.

I was particularly impressed with the staying power of this lipstick. It stayed on remarkably well through eating and drinking. Wet 'n Wild claims that this formula will last for 4 hours, and I'd say that that's accurate. I did touch up a bit after that time, but I didn't really have to.

I think I paid $2.99 for this lipstick, and for the price, it's an amazing deal. The packaging on WnW lipsticks isn't great, as you could potentially nick the bullet of lipstick since it doesn't roll down all the way. But it's a small price to pay for an otherwise great and very affordable lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very nice muted pink color. It looks like a nude pink on my skin color (nc35) and I just love it along with all the other lipstick colors on this line. It you want some thing less nude and with more color try Just Peachy from the same line. Very nice with a strong black winged eyeliner. I also love that this product is matte. I hate the packaging but I transferred it to my lip palette. I will repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 8:42:00 AM More reviews by thelma197

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this lipstick! I'm a lipstick addict and buy them compulsively---high end---low end---it doesn't matter, I'm just on a hunt for perfection.

Great pigment, coverage and texture for a pale shade, which is my perennial gripe with the higher end lippies---they seem to always disappoint.

You can mix with another product for a bit of dimension----either a gloss or slightly shimmery lippie, either with a warm or cool effect. But this is a great, neutral lipstick and I highly recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2013 7:42:00 AM More reviews by GreatReviews

NC30 and able to pull this off nicely! Awesome formula for the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 10:54:00 AM More reviews by glamerous3059

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS LIPSTICK IS RIGHT. AND DONT BE AFRAID OF PINK MY DARK SKIN SISTERS. I AM MAC #NC45 AND I WEAR THIS WITH A GLOSS. TO DIE FOR!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE MORE THAN 1 OF THESE AT HAND

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by xenobia1968

I would say the exact same thing as the previous review (she and I wear the same color foundation, etc) except I will re-purchase. I tone it down with elf super gloss lip shine in pink kiss and it really looks nice. You have to dab this lipstick on or it will drag your lips to the other side of your face, but I really love it. It's highly pigmented so go light. I've had to go several hours without eating or drinking and this stuff didn't budge. I'll have to time the staying power while I'm stuffing my face lol LOVE IT!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by prplepolkadotz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty in-your-face barbie pink on my skintone (NC20/Buff in revlon colorstay) it comes off as a bright pink. I tone this down by just dabbing it on my lips and applying a nude gloss on top (revlon peach petal) I will probably reach for this ALOT when i'm more tan.

I probably wouldn't go repurchase this when I run out for the fact there are probably better pinks out there for my skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by BriiLovesMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Other

My new FAVE & everyday (Well, I dnt wear the same lipstick everyday, but often worn) lippie! PERFECT pale pink! Application is pretty smooth & one swipe for full opaque-ness. Nice & matte. I didnt find it drying at all! Decent wear-time. Im a brown girl, NC46-48 at MAC; & it looks GREAT on me! Pink lippies are def a good look for brown girls, idk why ppl have said the darker tones should shy away from this color :/ Dont listen to that!! This is very brown girl friendly. Only problem is the packaging. Gtta be careful not to nick the product that doesnt roll dwn all the way :/ Quite annoying, but it comes with SO MUCH product Im def willing to overlook that. Im replacing my old fave, Revlon Pink Pout, with this. They look exactly alike IMO, but this doesnt dry my lips, like Pink Pout did & its a lot more pigmented & lasting & so much more product for your money! I def advise ppl to get into this!! LOVE!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2013 11:01:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

For $1.99 a gorgeous bright light pink lipstick. I rarely wear this but when I do I feel sassy. The color reminds me a lot of YSL's lingerie pink. The formula is a little drying but I've had much worst and it's easily fixed with chapstick. It also lasts a long time, I've actually kissed with this on without it rubbing off. I'd say the color can last up to six hours.