November 28, 2014 | 1412 users online

Brows - MAC - Impeccable Brow Pencil

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by Natalyashapi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Does anyone know a dupe for this since its been discontinued??

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2011 2:48:00 AM More reviews by anna214

I use this in Dirty Blonde. It's good - it looks pretty natural and as far as I've noticed it lasts all day. You can also layer this for a more striking look.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2011 3:02:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict76

I purchased two of these in Taupe since it's only $10 at CCO. I have mid-asian skin with dark hair and taupe is a little too cool-toned brown for me. Texture is smooth but kinda waxy, doesn't really blend in with my brows. It didn't last all day on my combo skin and I do have to sharpen it pretty often, after 2-3 use.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 4:54:00 PM More reviews by noddy154

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Really love this pencil. its not too pigmented so that it doesnt go on too strong. i have this in black because i have very dark eyebrows and dark hair, i need to use it everyday because i have a gap in the arch of one of my eyebrows i like to fill everyday. it works really well its really buildable too in case you wanted a stronger colour because at first it comes out like a dark brown and to get it black just apply a bit more and your there. it definately lasts all day i dont even worry about it and it looks completely natural, you forget that theyre drawn on when you look in the mirror lol. its been discontinued for a few months now so i stocked up on extras whilst i could hoping i dont run out lol

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2010 8:22:00 PM More reviews by trae

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

love it! very natural, blends very well so no hard lines, doesn't fade or migrate. my brows aren't sparce, but lack definition, this pencil really helps me shape them without looking like i took a sharpie to them.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2010 9:57:00 PM More reviews by Catarah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this. Up until now I was using a CG brow pencil that I was comfortable with but the MAC is so much better. I have this in black and what I like about it is that it's a soft pencil without it being greasy. If it's humid out/or if I'm sweating, it doesn't transfer one bit. The color payoff is nice too. I was a little skeptical buying a black eyebrow pencil but the pigmentation isn't phony like some DS brands. It's very natural, and I will continue to repurchase :)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2010 9:50:00 PM More reviews by maddythomas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the consistency of the pencil, not too pigmented, it reminds me a bit of NARS eyebrow pencils. The pencil is also SUPER long and I imagine will last a very long time, so that's another plus!. The reason I only gave it 3 stars is because I purchased it in #Dirty Blonde which is described as a cool light brown. I'm naturally a REALLY light ashy brown/blonde and thought the color would be perfect as it's supposed to be 'cool' toned but when I used this on my brows it still came up with warmth and looked a bit unnatural. It's pretty depressing as otherwise this pencil would be great!.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2010 3:21:00 PM More reviews by canmorg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I cannot say enough good things about this brow pencil! It's huge and worth every penny. It goes on smooth and lasts all day long. It looks very natural, I would repurchase in a heart beat!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2010 10:01:00 PM More reviews by prinzcess_ayu

I have all four shades and i bought it during EL warehouse sale recently. I am so glad that i bought this stuff. it is amazing! i'm so glad this pencil is not so pigmented and i don't have to worry that i will overdone with my brow! the color is very natural and shade Dirty Blonde suite my brow perfectly! This is amazing and i hope they not discontinued this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2010 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Zoffe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm very pleased with this product!
I've used both eyeshadows and MAC Eye Brows to fill in my brows before, and this is definitely the easiest product to use.
It's not super pigmented (like the Eye Brows) so you don't have to worry about your brows looking too drawn on.
It's not as precise as the Eye Brows though, so if you like those super defined brows, I probably wouldn't get this.

This gives a pretty even color without having to brush your brows through afterwards, so it's great for traveling since you don't need to bring a brush for it, which you'd need to do with an eyeshadow.