April 17, 2014 | 1981 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 8:15:00 PM More reviews by Kmac81

Love this. I really like the packaging. I don't put a full face of foundation on, just under my eyes and a little on my cheeks. I blend a little with a makeup sponge. Looks very natural.
I can see that some do not like the packaging but I find it works great for more of a spot foundation and not a full face application.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2014 1:24:00 PM More reviews by TwinkleInHerEye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this product after reading rave reviews. I was looking for a medium to full coverage cream foundation that wore naturally and flawlessly and didn't settle in my lines. Everyone claimed that this foundation provided these results and more. The applicator tip was unusual, but again, most people didn't have an issue with it after using it. I couldn't wait to purchase this product and was so disappointed! Firstly, I had to twist the top at least fifty times before a drop came out, and then it flooded out. I used my fingers the first time and when I was unhappy with the result used a face brush, which didn't change the result. I tried it with and without moisturizer, with and without primer, and it was just dismal. I have extremely dry skin and every reviewer said that this was the best foundation for their dry skin and didn't highlight their flakes and dry patches. The coverage was not medium to full, but blotchy and grainy and stuck on some parts and didn't stick to other parts of my skin, so it looked very uneven and grainy, and not at all natural. It did not conceal a thing. I would love for someone to tell me where I went wrong and offer some tips, as I can't believe why this product is loved by so many and seems so perfectly suited for my skin and preferences. I wanted so badly to finally find my perfect foundation, especially from a drugstore brand, but I am extremely disappointed thus far.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by jennita

I loved the idea of applying a foundation without getting my fingers (or a brush) dirty. But this just didn't give me the coverage I was looking for. Not as good as my MAC Matchmaster which broke me out but looked perfect. It got moved from my makeup bag to my drawer, which is the kiss of death in my house. I just noticed it the other day and had forgotten I ever tried it--which tells you that it wasn't for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2013 4:05:00 PM More reviews by siruhi

I was surprised by this product and it's formula.It's like velvet on the skin when blended and it does cover some blemishes.But what it most of all does,it evens out the skin very nicely.So I like it very much,maybe just have to buy a little lighter that I have right now 260 Buff.I have light skin and 260 is too dark,though it can be weared if blended well.So I'm going to purchase this product again soon,it is so good,it has changed my makeup routine :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2013 8:11:00 AM More reviews by Jamielynapplegate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ok first off I need to say, I have problematic oily skin and I LOVE this stuff. The people that it's feeling greasy for and Cakey, here's a little trick: use the sponge applicator to get enough on your face, then use a foundation brush in a circular motion to blend it all over & down your neck. If you just use the sponge it's SUPER greasy, but once you blend it with a brush it's awesome. I use this as my "every day" foundation because I like the HD photo ready type of foundations for important events. This stuff has helped even out my skin tone tremendously. I suggest it to any & everyone

Note: if you have bad acne, you need to get a brush cleaner that's alcohol based & put on a paper towel and clean the sponge every night.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 10:37:00 PM More reviews by Shasta333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this foundation for every day at work. It feels very light like it lets my skin breathe, but covers enough to even out my skin. I wouldn't say it is full coverage but somehow it's just as good! Kind of like I'm not wearing makeup but my face looks great kind of look. I use it with the dark spot eraser and the perfector powder. The dark spot eraser seems to actually work, I think my face has improved since using this makeup. Also, the applicator is cool and easy, but I just apply using that then use a stipple brush to blend it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2013 2:57:00 AM More reviews by Shae1

Unfortunately this product did not work for me. I found it quite greasy and not very good coverage at all. The packaging is pretty blah too. - if you get what I mean.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2013 2:26:00 AM More reviews by genarod

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product was not exciting.

I tried to use it as an undereye concealer, and maybe that was my own mistake, but this product is super watery so it didn't do anything for my undereye.

I would put this under my eyes to highlight and conceal, and it wouldn't do anything. The slight illuminating effect was lost on the fact that my undereye circles were still very much present. Try to set this with powder, and my under eyes now have all these gross creases.

I'd rather just use concealer.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2013 2:18:00 AM More reviews by Katelrobs3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is in no way worth nearly $12. When first applied it felt greasy and runny and did not blend or settle well on my skin. Coverage is light-medium. Personally, I'm not a fan of clicking/twisting the bottle to receive your product because it's always a guess on how much is going to come out. Also, after applying to your face, the excess product just sits on top of the applicator which doesn't seem too hygienic to me. I feel as though if you're using this as either a concealer or a foundation, you should save your money and invest in a product that will be more beneficial for your skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2013 5:42:00 PM More reviews by hesperia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

UPDATE: had to remove a lippie. This turned out to be too oily, even for my maturing skin. I will keep it to mix it with my Hourglass Immaculate foundation, which is a bit too drying.

I'm looking for an anti-aging fdt. My skin is still oily, but my "for oily skin" foundations are suddenly becoming a bit too dry on my mature skin. I tried Revlon's and it was a sorry mess. So I went back to Walgreens and exchanged it for this one. Glad I did.

This is a nice light to medium coverage fdt, that does not dry out skin. I don't have skin issues now (thank God) so I don't really need FC. This one is pretty decent. The finish is on the dewy side, but I'll take care of that with my beloved NARS new setting powder (terrific prod). Right now I'm trying it out w/o powder and it's slightly tacky to the touch. Hate that, I'll definitely set it w/powder when I go out. I got Nude and it's an excellent match, though it might be a tad dark for winter. But I'll worry about that when winter comes.

The package does not bother me. What I do is twist the top carefully so that not too much product comes out (just be patient, it's worth it). I make sure I use as much of what's in the sponge as I can (till it's practically dry), and when I'm done, I spray a bit of my anti-bacterial brush cleaner on the sponge and press a tissue all over it (gently) til it's as clean as possible. It won't get ALL the stuff off, but it's better than nothing. I always think it helps a lot more to try to solve a problem, that bitch about it.

So far, I'm pleased with this foundation. If anything changes I'll let you know. Hope it won't break me out.