April 19, 2014 | 1040 users online

Polishes - SinfulColors - frenzy

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by idkhelpme

Went to the US for a vacation and decided to go to Target to see what it was all about. Walked by the nail polish aisle and found these. I've heard of Sinful Colors before but never tried it out. Only 1.99 for a bottle though.... really great price! I love glitter polish so I picked Frenzy. I thought it would be a purple base, but the base is clear, which was a little disappointing. However over another polish it looks beautiful. I recommend black or purple, but anything works. Brush is great and polish is not too thick. Will buy again if I get the chance!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 2:07:00 PM More reviews by bunnypie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just bought this today and I am very pleased with it. I really love the glitter in it - it has lots of pink, purple, and blue glitter.
I really love a full coverage on my nails, so I put on three coats of this nail polish.
The first one was way too sheer, on the second coat I rather dabbed the product on my nails, and I think that was a good idea, because with this technique my nails got completely covered with the glitter. Then on my third coat I both dabbed and glided the brush on my nails. I also waited 30 minutes between each coat. So now my nails look exactly like the color you see in the bottle. Beautiful!
Also, if you want to just add a bit of glitter over a colored nail polish, I am sure this would look great.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

This is not an opaque colour and I use it as a glitter top coat. It has purple, blue and pink sparkles.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by Linhxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'M A GLITTER-HOLLIC and this is a lovely glitter :) It is a purple/blue/pink glitter with a clear base, meaning that you can put it over ANYTHING! i would but backups of these, but the bottles are very big for such a small price (15mL - 5.00 AUD) BUY IT ASAP! follow me on instagram: linh_xx

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2012 9:13:00 PM More reviews by adeleseddie

i just received this for christmas and tried it on i thought it was super gorgeous over a purple this looks stunning i'm bought with glitter polishes but this is my have by far. though i only tried it on a nail wheel so ill edit it when i do my nails soon. i put no for repurchase though because i like trying glitter polishes and haven't tried enough to see

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 9:50:00 PM More reviews by monsoon10

I really have no experience with glitter polish besides what I've gained from Frenzy, so I'm not sure how this one can compare to others. But as far as I can tell, it's one of the best polishes I've ever bought, and looks gorgeous.

I ended up using a very cheap purple nail polish as the base color (Funky Fingers - *shiver*), and Frenzy looked stunning over it. The blue and fuchsia sparkles really compliment the purple.

Frenzy is probably one of the sturdier polishes I've tried from Sinful Colors, who's formulas often aren't that great, despite their beautiful colors. I only have the Sinful Colors pretty much useless top coat to protect the polish right now, so I can't really say how long it can last maximum. But I painted them two days ago and they're still looking great, and I've gotten several compliments.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2012 1:47:00 PM More reviews by saralarise

I am a definite bargain shopper, so when I saw the price of this, ($1.99) I was super excited! After purchasing, I have been a Sinful Colors lover for quite awhile now. This color is both gorgeous on nails and in the bottle. It is a glitter polish, with aqua, pink, and purple sparkles. I love this color on my nails so much! Every time I wear this I get compliments. Also, when I look at my nails I feel like Katy Perry! The only reason I am giving this a not-so-hot review, is because the polish is literally like glitter glue. It took me an hour to scrub it off of my fingernails and toenails. Glue is for art projects Sinful, NOT nails. I love this color, I just wish that everytime I wore it I didn't have to put in so much work!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 8:02:00 PM More reviews by dakota2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I first saw this at my friend's house, but not as a normal bottle of polish. The top of her bathroom sink cold faucet knob was painted a beautiful sparkly purple/blue color. She is an artist so I expected this to be a homemade concoction of paint and glitter.
Boy was I wrong when she said it was Sinful's polish in Frenzy!
I was shocked but she proved it when she pulled out the bottle. I immediately swatched it and had to run out and find myself a bottle! So pretty and super glittery!
The only problem with glitter polishes is the clear base it is mixed with...not just Sinful, but across all polish brands.
This particular one was not bad (my friend's bottle), but mine was a little more on the clear side (but still tons of glitter). Basically it took 4-5 coats of mine versus 2 coats of hers to completely cover my nails.
I am still very excited for this color. Good job Sinful!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 4:19:00 PM More reviews by manamana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first glitter polish and I am officially hooked! I love how long this product wears and I've received SO many compliments whenever I've worn this-love it!

The price is awesome, and the quality is also great. I had to play around with it for some time, topping it over a range of colors before I was satisfied but I never gave up because I loved the way it looks in the bottle.

I now wear it over a dark purple nailpolish and it looks gorgeous! It is just so fun and festive and I don't have to worry about chipping for a while. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2011 8:54:00 PM More reviews by bnm5077

This nail polish is awesome! I tried my sisters version (in a cute snowman bottle) and I had to get my own the next day. This bottle was only $1.99 and it is big! Every time I wear it I get compliments on my nails and when I tell them where I got it (rite aid) and how much it was their jaws drop! I am super excited to have this color because it goes on nicely and is really eye catching. Awesome buy - I may have to get more in case they discontinue it for some reason! (p.s. it looks awesome over dark blue and black polish!)