Regis Design Line Silk Drops Repair & Shine Serum

4.8

on 8/21/2013 9:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing, HG product for me. My hair is very dry from highlighting and this gives it moisture and shine. I put a small amount through the mid to ends of my hair and it leaves it silky and shiny.

on 5/8/2013 2:43:00 PM

I love this product and can def. tell when I don't use it. I have put it on wet or dry hair and I love the shine and manageability it adds. It smells terrific and isnt greasy at all. I just add about a 3 mini squeeze/dime sized amount to my hair when I get out of the shower and I'm ready to go! I've already repurchased this and will always continue to.

on 7/5/2012 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Regis owns MasterCuts - and the Silk Drops product is the same (many of the products are exactly the same in similar packaging with different branding/logo on it. Good stuff - full of 'cones. Keeps hair smooth and shiny but can build up. Moderately priced (around $15).

on 8/30/2011 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

this is amazing stuff!

on 4/13/2011 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

When I went for a haircut my hairdresser finished my hairstyle with the Silk Drops. My hair looked so shiny and felt so good, so I bought it.
It is not greasy and it did not weigh my hair down, which is very important to me because I have fine hair.
After I style my hair I use two drops of this, warm them up between my hands and comb them through my hair.
My hair never looked so healthy, smooth, and frizz-free before. For about $10 this is a keeper, and I am incredibly happy to have discovered this product which is one of my favorites now.

on 1/22/2011 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was given this product from a hair dresser who said it was almost gone but I should get a few uses out of it to try it out. I am so glad I tried it. I normally stay away from serums with 'cones'. I used about a drop, rubbed it in my hands, and used on my ends. I have fine, thin, color-treated hair. I was able to detangle, defrizz and have a nice finish to my blow dry. By the way, that 'used up' bottle lasted me 1 1/2 months. Very impressed by this product.

on 12/24/2010 1:47:00 PM

this is a miracle in a bottle highly recommend for girls with thin dry minor split ends and frizzy wavy unmanageable hair

on 10/1/2010 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have caused a lot of damage to my hair with bleaching and color over the past few years. I have also used TONS of serums and treatments and styling products. I've used Aveda, Kerastase, Joico, Redken, Pureology, Matrix, etc. I tend to use these drops the most. I can use them on my hair when it's wet, dry before flat ironing, or after flat ironing. It's a thicker serum, but not sticky. It's not heavy or greasy. The Kerastase products are pretty intense, but could be too much for me at times (and they're pricey). I get more bang for my buck with the Regis Silk Drops and my hair feels and looks the best and I love the smell!

on 5/8/2010 12:23:00 AM

I love this! The bottom half of my hair is fried from bleaching it myself and this stuff helps make it soft. I use it before I blow dry or style it and it helps my hair a lot. You don't need much, I only use it on the ends of my hair, but unfortunately it is a small bottle and is $10.95 a bottle. But it's worth the cost, especially if you have hair that is dry and damaged from perming or coloring or bleaching.

on 6/28/2009 2:04:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This is my HG product. It's amazing. I get hi/lowlights done, and it's been making my hair so dry. I was asking my hair stylist how I can make my hair less dry. She told me I should start using these drops. She uses them on my hair and it always looks so new when I leave.

She told me to put some smoothing balm in my hair while it's wet, before i blowdry (I use Regis Designline Smooth Talker Smoothing Balm), Then the silk drops for after the blowdry and before I straighten my hair. and She told me that I need to also start deep conditioning my hair. So i've been using Ojon. It's amazing btw.

These silk drops always make my hair so soft and nice looking. It doesn't look near as frizzed out. My hair looks shinier. This product has a nice smell to it too. I don't know how this product does it, but I'm glad it does, what it does, with whatevers in it! lol

Popular Styling Products