September 18, 2014 | 1681 users online

Treatments (Face) - IS Clinical - Super Serum Advance

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 8:40:00 AM More reviews by littlemissdimples88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

After using this for a week, my skin is so radiant. But wow, it's quite expensive! I use loads of product each time, because i only use 1 product every night (and some days none at all). I like to drench my skin in whatever product i'm using. So a 30ml bottle lasts me about 10 days. That's $140 every 10 days.

I'll continue using it, but i'll only buy 1 bottle a month. The other 20 days i'll find some cheaper antioxidant product to use at night. The Kiehl's line reducing concentrate is a ton cheaper, maybe i'll use that.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2011 3:07:00 AM More reviews by tinklemd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wish I could give a rave review like the others, but this product did not work any magic on my skin. I usually use the Natura Bisse oxygen complex and at times have used a vitamin C serum. I have been searching for a good one. I've used a cheap one in the past which worked well...but it oxidized so quickly that I decided I didn't want to replace product on a monthly basis. This serum is not cheap..I believe I paid about $150 for it at a spa going on the aesthetician's advice. I used it for almost three months. At first I thought my skin looked a little brighter, but the effect did not last. I actually stopped using it and bought Kiehl's vitamin C serum: Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate which made my skin soft, smooth, and made my skin have a more even tone. Keep in mind that Kiehl's is also about a third of the price for almost double the size!!! I've gone back to my oxygen serum and sometimes I alter with the Kiehl's serum. For me, this combination works great along with the other products that I use, including the La Prairie Resurfacing Cream at night. I will definitely not buy this product again, as I don't think it did anything wondrous for my skin at the price point.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2011 3:48:00 PM More reviews by xtinahb

Definitely contributed to my improved radiance and texture since I added to my regimen 6 months ago. I use under La Roche Posay sunscreen during the day and use Renova at night. I started the whole regimen at the same time, so I can't say for certain the serum is effective on it's own, but I assume it has a role in my skin's improvement. My skin's overall radiance and clarity is noticeabley better. It is quick absorbing, light, and not sticky. I drop 5 drops into my palms and rub together, patting over my whole face. Then 3 more drops go on my neck. I would repurchase and recommend to other guys and gals with combination skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2011 12:02:00 PM More reviews by mltussing

Seems to work well. My skin looks brighter so I assume my sunblock is more effective with this product. I use it mornings only, as recommended by my facialist. I'm not so keen on the price. I'm hoping to find something less expensive.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2011 4:36:00 PM More reviews by sylviapiao

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

purpose to buy this item: acne scars

I bought this serum a few days ago, and when I picked it up at the mailbox the package was literally hot due to the temperature of the day.

service: the color is dark brown, and it makes me itchy. so I checked with both the dealer and Is Clinical company directly about what the normal color should be and why I should use it.

response from dealer: check with the company directly. since the manufacturer has not been able to provide an answer for us on the exact temperature.

response from Is Clinical: The dispensing dealer should be able to support all your skincare needs so you can make informed decisions.

The company even does not want to answer a question that means essential to me, but of course means business to the company.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 11:39:00 PM More reviews by AllisonWunderland

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Whoa! This rocks! One month of every other day usage and I still have an almost-full tiny little bottle. This stuff is a miracle for my enlarged pores and fine lines. I have used SkinCeuticals serums religiously for over 10 years and this stuff is WAY WAY BETTER. Just, results. Bam.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2010 3:20:00 PM More reviews by katebrown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this serum and so glad i found it. My skin has rather every problem you can think of, a lot of imperfections, pores plus breakouts. This serum improved my complexion dramatically. Not only i have a fresher skintone now, I also don't remember when I used an acne patch last time! I REALLY regret i didn't have this when I was 16.....
A apply it twice daily, and it is particularly nice in the morning, as I don't like putting creams on my face, everything shines and nothing looks good. This serum delivers mat fresh face all day long. Thank you so much who invented it! It's a bit troublesome to find it if you live in Europe, but it's all worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2009 3:20:00 PM More reviews by tiger21

By far the best vitamin c serum I've ever used. After about a week, my skin began dramatically improving. I've been using it for a month now, and my skin is amazing. Bright, clear and firm. My forehead lines have reduced by quite a bit.

The only thing I don't like is the packaging. I wish it came in an opaque, airless pump bottle so the product would last longer.

I know that the combination of this and the Active serum (alternating, of course) is what's responsible for my new great skin. Also, the keys island rx foaming face wash has contributed (don't waste your money on the IS Clinical Cleansing Complex).

Hope this helps!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2009 1:07:00 PM More reviews by chuugle

I really like this whole line of IS Clinical serums. I feel that they have high quality ingredients that really provide results. I believe this serum has improved the overall appearance of my skin. A little goes a long way too, so the tiny bottle lasts a long time. As long as the ingredients don't lose efficacy over time then I think it's worth the price.