April 18, 2014 | 1742 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme in Your Coffee

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2014 3:50:00 PM More reviews by sll74

as an nw43 complexion girl i'll saw this is the perfect neutral/nude toned lipstick. i can wear it with/over a variety of lip pencils with really nice looks. also the gloss you put over it can make it a very versatile and pretty color. not to pink or yellow....just the perfect neutral type color. i will always keep this in my stash.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by brandysmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So many people love this lipstick, but I feel the shade is too drab for my fair skin when worn on its own. I do enjoy wearing this with a brighter lipliner and lately find myself reaching for a very light pink gloss such as Lip Lites in Cream Pop to add a little more interest and color correction. I'm going to continue playing around with liners and mixing with other lipcolors and glosses but I'm a little disappointed that Creme in Your Coffee isn't the wear with anything lipstick I was hoping for.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2013 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Elle547

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm more of a bold lip person but this is a great way to do a neutral, understated lip. Looks sophisticated and polished but has some color and depth to keep me from getting bored with it. I'll always love my bold lips but I do like this for occasions where a screaming bright pink or deep burgundy might not be appropriate. Or when I want something that's a bit more fuss free. I can put this on without a mirror without having to worry. I also love that it's a cremesheen, one of my favorite finishes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by niclyf

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've always preferred nudes since I usually do a smokey eye, but picked this up on a whim because I wanted something with a bit more color.

On my NC40 complexion, this is perfection! This is about 2 shades darker than my natural lip color and gives them a rosy / mauve-y, slightly browned tone. It's exactly what I wanted. The pigmentation is fantastic and the texture is divine! This has quickly become a staple lipstick for me! continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by miele2007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Like everyone else, this is my new work lipstick. Its long lasting and has just enough pinky rose to keep it from being literally brown as coffee. It's a decent price for a quality, beautifully scented lipstick. I will repurchase this - my first time with a MAC lipstick!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2013 7:59:00 PM More reviews by dawndie23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

MY EVERYDAY LIPSTICK....LOVE IT!

This color looks very nice on my lips. It's just a shade darker than neutral, I like how it gives a nice polished look. It's a beautiful, warm brown with a slight pink/mauve undertone. Very natural looking on the lip.

This lipstick is very moisturizing! I was pleasantly surprised at how creamy it feels. It has a beautiful finish, not glossy or greasy but very natural. It looks great with a dark brown lip liner. It lasted me about 3 hours with no eating or drinking.

I can't wait to try a few more of these cremesheen lipsticks from MAC, Creme In Your Coffee is a great everyday color.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by RosieJ

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I would describe this color shade as a neutral pinky mauve color with brown undertones. Its a perfect color for everyday office wear; a MLBB shade. I thought it was going to be similar to Cosmo but when I swatched them side by side, I found that Cosmo was a much rosier pink shade and less brown where Crème In Your Coffee was a more neutral tone. I love the cremesheen formula. It feels nice on my lips and it lasts quite awhile before I need to reapply. Crème In Your Coffee will become a staple in my makeup bag as it looks great with my NC30 skintone.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2013 11:00:00 AM More reviews by Nosage

I bought this unseen online due to something in a magazine and the reviews on here. I wanted a natural darker shade of mouth lipstick as I prefer a natural look. This is far darker than I was expecting. Looks more brown to me than the nude I was hoping for and is far too dark a shade for me. This is the first Mac lipstick I have ever bought and it will be the last. It is expensive but feels cheap. In the UK a few years back, magazines used to give away a lot of free gifts. Very often it was a cheap lipstick. This Mac lippie reminds me of those free gifts. It tasted cheap and the texture was not great. It dragged rather than glided on. The moral of the story, but one I never seem to learn, is if you are buying make up or perfume, test it in a shop first, unless it is a repeat purchase. I have wasted so much money on online purchases that end up in the graveyard for unsuitable products!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 5:56:00 AM More reviews by shescrafty72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my every day go to wear with anything lipstick color. Matches MAC's lipliner in Beurre perfectly. Cremesheen is my favorite MAC formula, makes my lips stay moisturized so I reach for it often not only for the color but for the way it feels and wears. This shade is a neutral brownish pink that flatters my NC30-NC35 skin tone. One of those MAC staple products that I will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 10:27:00 AM More reviews by Georginaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

okay look. sadly I don't own a lot of MAC lipsticks like you gals do, but I think it's alright, because I'm pretty sure I've found Mr. Lipstick Right! (sorry for the random name, too excited)

Pros:
- rosy brown color, which means it's brown without being too brown. The hint of pink is noticeable, trust me.
- it's THE my-lips-but-much-much-better shade. If that's what you've been painfully searching for, end the search! I promised myself I would definitely get this if I could get my hands on them in the MAC store (lovely colors are ALWAYS out of stock...). And I got it today. Didnt even bother to keep the receipt because I'm SURE I'm keeping it.
- the formula. Cremesheen. It's rather similar to Amplified, creamy so it's a lifesaver for dry lips (me!). Matte lipsticks arent my friends.and the color payoff is decent, yes it fades but it does so in a lovely manner (sorry for being slightly vague, try it out and see for yourself!!)

Cons: sorry, no! will update if I spot any in future.

I'm not a beauty expert and I only have a very limited amount of makeup, but I am confident that I will repurchase this again and again till it becomes my natural lip colour lol.