December 20, 2014 | 1681 users online

Shampoo - Matrix - Biolage - Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

rated 1 of 5 on 11/25/2012 2:46:00 PM More reviews by jenn12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

duh ?????????

ewwwww ; only dandruff cleared

the next 10 mins all UR HAIRS WILL BECOME DRY LIKE HELL

SAVE UR HAIRS from this piosion !

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2012 1:56:00 PM More reviews by Twolip

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been struggling to find 'the best' dandruff shampoo. I used to use Head and Shoulders which was good, but I wanted something better for my color treated hair and something that did a better job on the flakes.

This shampoo is nice a regular shampoo as Matrix makes good hair products, BUT it has done NOTHING to remove my flakes! It just washed my hair well but right after my hair dried I still have so many flakes and find my scalp to be itchier, which I scratch which creates more flakes! this shampoo sucks for flakes/dandruff and I will NOT be purchasing this again. I will be trying the ginger one from the Body Shop next.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2012 12:08:00 AM More reviews by helethea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this based on reviews here and it was a good one for me too. I have dandruff since 12. Been using heads and shoulders for a start but discovered it left my scalp much more itchy than before. Have also tried selsun but alas this is very drying. In between I tried non dandruff shampoos and discovered my problem can't be solved although they left my hair soft and manageable.

With this, I was surprised to learn it isn't as drying. Ive tried to wash my hair with this and without using any conditioner thereafter. The product left my ends tangled and dry. Impossible to comb through my fingers. So a good Conditioner is important. But What's more important it left my scalp clean without itchiness nor any flakes. I'm finishing the biggest bottle soon and will be replacing it. I wonder though if I stop, what would happen?

Ps I hope it comes with a pump!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 11:46:00 PM More reviews by ainacupcake

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have dry hair due to colour treatments and also suffer from the occasional itching/flaking. Most dandruff shampoos I have tried are quite stripping and have no colour-care factors hence making my hair more dry plus fading my colour quicker! Researched on a gentle anti-dandruff shampoo for colour treated hair and found this one. So far I am liking the results, I use this everyday but I DO NOT leave it on for 1-3 minutes as the directions say. I tried that and it made my scalp really dry and itchy! What I do is I massage the shampoo into my scalp and lather it up to the ends then rinse off straightaway- I do not leave it on for a few minutes and loving the results! No itchy, flaky scalp and love the scent too. I always use a conditioner after shampooing so cannot say how this shampoo leaves hair soft and manageable. I am still testing if it does/does not extend the colour of my hair and will update on that later. But if you are searching for a nice smelling, not too drying dandruff shampoo give this one a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2011 7:28:00 PM More reviews by DakotaD

This puts all other dandruff shampoos to shame! It smells great, leaves my hair feeling soft and clean, and most importantly, cures my dandruff problem. I use it twice a week to do the trick, but secretly wish I used it every day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2009 2:12:00 AM More reviews by asr2005

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LOVE this shampoo...don't know if it really works with controlling dandruff for those who battle dandruff chronically, but it did solve my scalp-irritation issues from using other, more drying shampoos. This shampoo left my thick, color-treated hair feeling soft and manageable.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2009 9:14:00 AM More reviews by rherndon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Always had a problem with dandruff but did not like the overpowering scent of dandruff shampoo. This shampoo has a really nice scent and also lathers very well. It does the job it is supposed to do without drying out my hair. Also use the conditioner which I am very pleased with. I use it everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2009 3:20:00 AM More reviews by Hellobuddy25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Dandruff has been a lifelong problem for me. Even dermatologist PRESCRIPTION shampoo did nothing to improve the condition of my scalp. Years later, I finally bought the Biolage Anti-Dandruff shampoo and conditioner, and I haven't had a problem with dandruff since. In addition, I also alternate different shampoo and conditioners, as well as using a comb in the shower to prevent product build up. This product is a life saver!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2008 12:59:00 AM More reviews by AlyHeartsYou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this shampoo. It keeps my scalp flake free but does not dry it out. Many anti dandruff shampoos assume you have an oily scalp and contain things like mint and tea tree oil, which just kind of exacerbate the problem for me by drying out my skin on my scalp and creating more flakes. :( But this shampoo feels refreshing and soothing and leaves my hair very soft and shiny. I got it for about $14. I do notice that I need to use a clarifying shampoo about every week and a half to keep my fine hair from looking weighed down from some slight buildup. No biggie. I may or may not repurchase, which is why I went ahead and put 'yes'. I'm still trying to decide if this is any better than my garnier anti-dandruff shampoo, which turned out to be really nice as well.