Johnson & Johnson Johnson's No More Tangles Leave-In Conditioner

3.7

on 4/23/2014 9:04:00 AM

I love this for my hair! Not greasy at all and easily untangles my post-shower hair. I like that it's cetyl/cetearyl alcohol free. The scent goes away after a while.

on 7/29/2013 2:03:00 AM

I love this product! It leaves my hair nice and smooth. I only use it once i get out of the shower. However, it makes my hair fall out. A little bit goes a long way! The packaging is weird. I had to poke a hole with my scissors to get the product to come out but i do recommend this to anyone with super tangley hair like mine

on 5/28/2013 10:51:00 PM

I have mid-back-length, fine hair that is mildly tangle-prone. I thought I'd try this product to reduce tugging on my hair when I comb through it. But this doesn't make my hair easier to comb through, and it's horribly over-scented. I usually love scented products, so when I saw other reviewers saying this detangler is strongly scented, that didn't deter me from buying it. Well, they were right. I used only a small amount and my husband came into the bathroom saying he could smell it from the living room. I washed my hair because I didn't want to go around all day smelling of super fruity gasoline. Won't use again.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Love this stuff! I use this right after I take a shower on my towel dried hair and it leaves it so soft and healthy looking. I don't have trouble with tangles (I don't even have to comb through my hair in the morning) so I don't know how this works on detangling. I use this mainly because it makes my hair really soft and the smell is probably the best smelling product I've ever used. Overall, I'll repurchase this over and over.

on 6/25/2011 3:45:00 PM

No! I used this on myself and it made my hair greasy, so bad that I had to shampoo again to remove it. I really dislike this and definitely wouldn't recommend for kids or adults to use.

on 10/28/2010 11:57:00 AM

Blech!! Maybe I used to much, but this left my hair weighed down and greasy all day = :(. I couldn't wait to wash this out. It did help with detangling though.

on 5/22/2009 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

PROS: Inexpensive. Conditions well. Helps with detangling. Not greasy. Can be used wet or dry.

CONS: Scent a little strong for a kid product but not unpleasant.

Overall, I would DEFINITELY repurchase this product! It's great :)

on 5/3/2009 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great detangler! It smells really good and works awesome too. I use it when my hair is wet after the shower and my hair becomes so soft and easy to brush through. Pretty inexpensive...about 3 bucks. Nice :)

on 3/20/2009 11:49:00 PM

I use this for my daughter and it's a very inexpensive but effective leave-in conditioner.

on 1/24/2009 12:01:00 PM

GREAT product! I use this on my hair when I get out of the shower, and my hair is so soft. I get compliments on it all the time.

Top Rated Johnson & Johnson Products