November 26, 2014 | 997 users online

Treatments (Face) - Lancome - Blanc Expert Neurowhite X3 High Potency Whitening Spot Eraser

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2012 8:58:00 PM More reviews by rosiers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Positive: I got about 2 weeks worth sample from the cosmetic counter and at the end of the sample, I was sold!!! It definately lighten the dark spots, frekles! Those pigmentation has gone darker after pregnancy due to hormonal changes, and I can say after using one 50ml tube + two 10ml tubes, my pigmentation has definately become less noticable. One spot just under the eyebrow is hardly noticable now.

Negative: It does reach a plateau. I'll use other product for a while before I come back to this.

Bottomline: Definately will get it again.

PS: I think this product has many different name I think the one I got is call Blanc Expert Melanolyser sold in Australia duty free.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 1:15:00 PM More reviews by SuMm3r

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I used it for the first time, I can see the difference the very next morning. Helps to lighten my freckles and spots. But it's expensive.. $195(SGD) IIRC...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 11:19:00 PM More reviews by sheepsoman

This is my 6th tube already! It doesn't make you "whiter" like a magic, but it does a great job on evening out skin tone and it works. It is quite pricey, but worth the money! I once stopped using it for a month to see if it made any difference, I can see dark patches emerging on my face. It's very light, and doesn't cause break out especially with my oily/acne-prone skin. It doesn't really lighten any sun spots. Highly recommended overall!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2010 1:17:00 PM More reviews by miracle974

It does really works! and this product even broke out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2010 1:43:00 PM More reviews by prettyseaeagle

Im on my second tube of this! It's my HG spot corrector, helps fade acne scars and lightens my freckles (albeit slightly) and evens out my skintone adding a translucency and radiance that was never there. My best friend could tell a difference in my skin just barely 2 weeks after I got started on it and now she's a convert too.

Unfortunately, this product is really quite expensive to use as I use it over my entire face and neck nightly before my night cream.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2010 1:20:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

my goodness.. I am a horrible person.

I have broken so many promises not to buy anything else for my face but each time I go to apply my mu, I see those damned spots... ewww.

brownish and uneven marring my otherwise quite flawless complexion. What the hell -- we only live once!

I bought this after my last failed experience with whitening products.
It is expensive.

It works! the product has not totally eradicated my brown spots but it has lightened them to where I feel less uncomfortable when I apply foundation.... so I do believe this will work over a period of months.

Is it worth it to me to get diminish my melasma.. hell yes!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2008 3:35:00 AM More reviews by lipglosseater

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

*Click on "Continued>>" to view pics / full review*

At a Glance:
Price: RM300 (approx. US$88)
Website: Lancome.com.sg
Weight: 30ml
Made in: France
Ingredients: Aqua / Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopheryl, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Fagus Sylvatica Extract / Fagus Sylvatica Bud Extract,Ethylparaben, Triethanolamine, Ellagic Acid, Polyacrylamide, Salicylic Acid, Poloxamer 184, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Salicylate, Ginko Biloba / Ginko Biloba Leaf Extract, Linalool, Mentha Peperita / Peppermint Leaf Extract, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Myristyl Alcohol, Rosa Centifolia / Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylphenyl Methylpropuinal, Laureth-7, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycine Soja / Soybean Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra / Licorice Root Extract, Parfum / Fragrance.

Product Description

New Neurowhite X3 Whitening essence to deliver high efficiency even on the most stubborn spots. Triple whitening impact thanks to the potent combination of NeuroWhite™ System and Ellagic Acid.

Apply and massage all over your face on perfectly cleansed skin, before your usual skin care routine.

Actual Product Pic:

My $0.02:

Texture & Scent:

This spot corrector is quite creamy (yet not as runny as the emulsion) and spreads easily on your face! The scent for this product is the faintest among all.

Packaging:

This spot corrector comes in a squeeze tube with a tapered tip, so you can dispense the exact amount you want! It's quite slim as well, so it travels well!

Price & Availability:
At RM300 (approx. US$88), i would say that it's very expensive. I, however, only use it on my freckles, so one tube can last me more than a year, so it's stilllll alright. :P It's available at all Lancome counters in Asia.

Usage:
Cuz it's so expensive, i only apply it on my freckles! Whenever i'm exposed to the sun the whole day (eg. a roadtrip or beach holiday), i just dab a generous blob onto my dots and the newly formed ones will disappear by the next day! :D

Product Efficiency:

Being half Shanghainese, I have fair genes that burn / pigment easily. My freckles used to be quite bad, but after using this religiously for 2 years, they have faded quite abit! I know they would not disappear got good (only laser does that! lol!), but i'd be happy if they can be faded further and do not get worse. The effects of this spot corrector can be seen from day 3 onwards!

Left: 2006, Right: Today :)

As you can see, the spots in 2006 are so black and intense, while the ones taken today are slightly lightened. I took today's picture in natural light, otherwise IRL, they're even lighter! Sometimes you can hardly see them if i have foundation / blush on! Of course, this is coupled together with a SPF50 PA+++ sunblock daily (SPF130 when i go on holidays / roadtrips) and avoiding the sun as much as i can.

In a Nutshell:

My HG Spot Corrector!! It's the only thing that has worked on my stubborn spots (believe me i have tried soo many lighteners, even 4% Hydroquinone which didn't work for me!!)! I can't live without it! :P

Likes: Effectively lightens pigmentations!
Gripes: Very expensive!
Repurchase: Within a heartbeat!! I can't live without it!!

Rating: 5 Stars! HG Stuff!!

Psssst: Lancome repackaged this as well:

But no worries, the ingredients, amount and price are exactly the same! :)

Credits: Product photo from Lancome.com.sg continued >>