Arm and Hammer Whitening Booster

4.4

on 5/4/2015 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This works very well. Just put a little on top of your toothpaste when you brush. The taste is not unpleasant. I noticed a difference after just a few brushes.

on 12/17/2014 10:05:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This product is so convenient and effective! I've used many different methods for whitening my teeth from pens, trays, strips, etc. It turns out whitening toothpaste is just as effective as the methods listed above, and basically this product is a little "boost" to add to the top of your existing toothpaste when you brush. My teeth are already very white, but I like to maintain that with a whitening toothpaste plus this product a few times per week. It's very inexpensive and convenient in the sense it's treated as a toothpaste essentially. No 30 minutes, no mess, no weird taste, sensitivity, etc. Definitely check this little gem out!

on 12/5/2014 9:23:00 PM

this works great for everyday! i'm an everyday coffee drinker and this does the trick!

on 10/21/2013 12:41:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Best whitening product I've tried for effectiveness, ease of use and value for money. You just put a blob on top of your toothpaste (I already use a whitening toothpaste so this acts as the booster it says it does) and brush as usual. It foams up more than regular toothpaste, in bubbles, so you know your whole teeth are being covered. My teeth are noticeably brighter and don't have shading at all; their color has been lightened and evened out.

on 7/18/2013 5:34:00 PM

I have to say, this stuff is a major find! I've used just about every option out there for teeth whitening and this is the easiest and best so far. I use a small dab twice a day. My teeth aren't super dingy or anything, but this helps removes coffee/wine stains and keeps them bright. No sensitivity issues at all and the price is right. I'd say this is an absolute keeper.

on 10/6/2011 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of the best products I have stumbled across in a long time. I thought it was just a whitening toothpaste when I picked it up, but realized when I got home that you put on top of your toothpaste. I had no expectations, to be honest. I cannot believe the results! I have had better results with this than anything I have ever used. Even better than whitening strips I have used. Cheap and effective and it does not make my teeth sensitive, not yet anyway. You can't taste it at all. It's very pleasant to use, no probelms whatsoever. I will be using this forever. I use once a day most every day or really I think every other day would be sufficient. You just add it to the top of the blob of toothpaste. LOVE THIS! Please don't discontinue!

on 7/12/2011 7:32:00 PM

i had originally wanted to purchase crest whitestrips again - since i have tried them in the past and they 100% work - but i'm on a budget and those are too expensive. i spotted this in the aisles of walgreens and decided to give it a try.

i am very impressed with this product so far! i've only used it for the past 3 or so days and i'm already noticing a difference. even my boyfriend commented on my teeth looking whiter.
i'm planning on using this bottle and then perhaps buying another and continuing to use this on a daily basis.
highly recommend!

on 7/12/2011 3:56:00 PM

I used to buy this all the time, and then I worried about my enamel wearing thin from so much whitening. I just started using it again though, as I'm a smoker and drink a lot of coffee. This stuff is amazing. Another plus is they've changed the bottle, it's now a small soft plastic tube (like travel sized lotion) it's not hard and you don't have to bang it against the counter to get it all out like you had to with the old package. Love love love this stuff.

on 5/11/2011 1:23:00 PM

I waited until I completed using one full tube before reviewing it. It did next to nothing for me. I notice no difference in the color of my teeth. No whitening at all. The only positive was that my teeth feel cleaner after using it. Would not buy this again.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I bought this because I don't like the whitening stripes. I am impressed with the results. I drink about a pot of black coffee a day! My teeth were getting pretty yellow even with using my HG tooth whitening paste. I added this product into my routine 2x a day and in just two weeks, I've notice a big difference. My teeth are no longer yellowish and are more off white now (natural white not that fake hollywood white). The key to make this work is to stick with it, you aren't going to get instant results.

Popular Other Products