October 1, 2014 | 1901 users online

Other - Arm and Hammer Whitening Booster

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 12:41:00 PM More reviews by Felicityjh

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Best whitening product I've tried for effectiveness, ease of use and value for money. You just put a blob on top of your toothpaste (I already use a whitening toothpaste so this acts as the booster it says it does) and brush as usual. It foams up more than regular toothpaste, in bubbles, so you know your whole teeth are being covered. My teeth are noticeably brighter and don't have shading at all; their color has been lightened and evened out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 5:34:00 PM More reviews by Genvieve

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have to say, this stuff is a major find! I've used just about every option out there for teeth whitening and this is the easiest and best so far. I use a small dab twice a day. My teeth aren't super dingy or anything, but this helps removes coffee/wine stains and keeps them bright. No sensitivity issues at all and the price is right. I'd say this is an absolute keeper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2011 9:02:00 AM More reviews by murphysmomkk

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best products I have stumbled across in a long time. I thought it was just a whitening toothpaste when I picked it up, but realized when I got home that you put on top of your toothpaste. I had no expectations, to be honest. I cannot believe the results! I have had better results with this than anything I have ever used. Even better than whitening strips I have used. Cheap and effective and it does not make my teeth sensitive, not yet anyway. You can't taste it at all. It's very pleasant to use, no probelms whatsoever. I will be using this forever. I use once a day most every day or really I think every other day would be sufficient. You just add it to the top of the blob of toothpaste. LOVE THIS! Please don't discontinue!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 7:32:00 PM More reviews by pandabear333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i had originally wanted to purchase crest whitestrips again - since i have tried them in the past and they 100% work - but i'm on a budget and those are too expensive. i spotted this in the aisles of walgreens and decided to give it a try.

i am very impressed with this product so far! i've only used it for the past 3 or so days and i'm already noticing a difference. even my boyfriend commented on my teeth looking whiter.
i'm planning on using this bottle and then perhaps buying another and continuing to use this on a daily basis.
highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 3:56:00 PM More reviews by bethy999

I used to buy this all the time, and then I worried about my enamel wearing thin from so much whitening. I just started using it again though, as I'm a smoker and drink a lot of coffee. This stuff is amazing. Another plus is they've changed the bottle, it's now a small soft plastic tube (like travel sized lotion) it's not hard and you don't have to bang it against the counter to get it all out like you had to with the old package. Love love love this stuff.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2011 1:23:00 PM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I waited until I completed using one full tube before reviewing it. It did next to nothing for me. I notice no difference in the color of my teeth. No whitening at all. The only positive was that my teeth feel cleaner after using it. Would not buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2011 10:05:00 PM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

I bought this because I don't like the whitening stripes. I am impressed with the results. I drink about a pot of black coffee a day! My teeth were getting pretty yellow even with using my HG tooth whitening paste. I added this product into my routine 2x a day and in just two weeks, I've notice a big difference. My teeth are no longer yellowish and are more off white now (natural white not that fake hollywood white). The key to make this work is to stick with it, you aren't going to get instant results.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2011 2:47:00 AM More reviews by mzzstylish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this a lot. I really feel that it made my teeth brighter. My teeth is naturally a yellow color but after using this product and whenever i smile and look in the mirror it looks really bright! i love it. this is my second bottle. The first bottle i used it with the crest whitening strips. Anyways some people asked me if i had gotten my teeth whitened.But ofcourse i didn't. I don't think my teeth looks that white to the point that they think i gotten them whitened. But overall this seems to really work

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2010 2:19:00 AM More reviews by dancinlaughin01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is no miracle product that is going to dramatically change your smile. But what this product will do, is slowly and gradually give you whiter teeth. After every use, you will notice that your teeth will be a tiny bit whiter. What I love about this product is that it's easy to use and doesn't require extra time. I'm currently using Crest White Strips and although they are making my smiler brighter, I use the whitening booster once a day as well and it just helps my smile so much more. I'd recommend using this product in conjunction with Crest White Strips, but only once a day, just to give your treatment an extra boost.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2010 3:45:00 AM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a really great product. I first heard about it in a review from emilynoel83 on Youtube and decided to give it a try. I had been wanting to whiten my teeth for a long time but have been reluctant to use whitening strips on my sensitive teeth. Plus, whitening kits are pricey. But this whitening booster is just under $6 at most drug stores. I have been using it for about 3 weeks and can definitely see a different in the color of my teeth. And I haven't noticed any sensitivity at all. The clear gel goes on top of your tooth paste and you just brush as usual, so it's very easy to use. The effect won't be quite as vivid as using whitening trays, of coarse, but I am still pleased with the results so far. Will definitely repurchase when I run out!