December 19, 2014 | 1249 users online

Moisturizers - La Prairie - Cellular Resurfacing Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2014 11:06:00 AM More reviews by MariaUKG

I have been using this product for just over a week now, at night, I must say that at first I was completely put off by the smell, but kept using it, the ONLY difference that I have noticed is that I don't wake up with oily skin like I used to since I can remember, but when it comes to the texture of my skin it has not improved, and my pores remained the same. Also, this moisturiser does NOT provide enough hydration at all, as I have very oily but very de-hydrated skin I need something that will keep my skin matt but hydrated, and this moisturiser doesn't hydrate as it should.
Maybe I haven't used it long enough to see all the benefits, but so far I'm not that impressed, as I expected a bit more for the price you pay for this moisturiser. There are other cheaper products out there I can think of that will give you the same benefits if not more.

I will not be buying this product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Baloe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I give it a 3. Not because it don't love it, but the product is so thin that you use more than needed. And I'm in doubt with the surfacing cream. It doesn't do the trick like the time release which gives a moisturizing boost. Nor gives the luxury of the caviar. But it's also not really a serum. So I don't know what to do with it. Won't buy it again do.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2012 12:48:00 PM More reviews by lfenex

Smelled like fruit acid, acts as a gentle nighttime moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2012 7:19:00 AM More reviews by Faye500

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a brilliant product and I agree with all the positive comments HOWEVER i find a pea size does not cover my whole face like some people say. I find I have to use quite bit. But saying that I think It will last around 3 months, I use it with the 3 minute peel mask and it is fantastic. I would buy again however for 130 for 40ml it is expensive when Revive moisturising renewal cream is 105 for 60ml and this is also brilliant and can usually get it cheap off ebay. Also you do only need a pea size amount of the revive so it will last longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2012 3:45:00 AM More reviews by louisvking

It has been a long time since I have been so excited about a skin care product. I decided to try the Cellular Resurfacing Cream after using the Cellular 3 Minute Peel for some time with great results. This is the first face cream I have ever used before going to sleep, woken up, and felt like my skin looked and felt dramatically different.

The next morning my skin felt tighter and firmer. My skin seemed brighter. For the first time ever, I felt as though the appearance of my pores had been minimized. I wanted to write my review on the spot. However, I decided to wait until I had used it for a few weeks to see the results over time.

After weeks of usage I am still in awe of this product. The size of small pea will cover my whole face, so the product will last for months. I don't have many wrinkles in my early 20s, so I can't speak to its effectiveness on them. However, it has lived up to its claims of minimizing pore appearance, making skin more radiant, and firmer.

The Cellular Resurfacing Cream does not aggravate my, sometimes, sensitive skin. Nor does it seem to be a problem for my combination skin. I could see someone with dry skin needing another moisturizer on top, or using a rich moisturizer during the day.

I would recommend this to anyone who wants to improve the look of their skin. While I believe many of La Prarie's products are outrageous and ridiculously priced, this product stands out amongst the rest. It is a true testament to what a luxury skin care product from a luxury skin care line should be. Well done La Prairie.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2011 8:19:00 AM More reviews by CrystalicOxygen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

another product from la prairie i fell in love with!
this is the best night cream ive ever used before and together with the 3minute peel it works wonders. since i am using this, my skin just glows every day and i cant stop looking and touching my face. i never used to have problems with my face (never had pimples or anything big) my whole life until i turned 20.. now my skin tends to break out quite often especially on my forehead and around my mouth , and my pores are quite large... but ive definately seen a difference already after using this for a week. my pimples nearly dissapeared, and my skin just lookes much more pure, glowing and just beautiful since the first day i started using these products. the price is so expencive... but i really dont care anymore about that when i see what it does for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2011 5:55:00 AM More reviews by mithril

I bought the 3 minute peel first based on the reviews here and found that although it did improve my skin, it wasnt enough. I have very fine lines, some enlarged pores and some red marks and discolouration left from previous acne- the marks and pores i wanted to get rid of the most.
I have been using this product for two nights and the difference has been immediate- everything is smoother and the marks already arent standing out so much- it also calmed the pimples i have down and seemed to take alot of the redness out of them- i cant wait to see what the results are like after a month!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2010 6:11:00 PM More reviews by tomjac

After using the Retexturizing Booster for a number of years (paired with a night cream) I thought I would give this cream a chance and see if it will help with my enlarged pores (particularly on the nose).
I must say, this cream exceeded my expectations. My skin felt softer and the pores do appear less visible.
I don't find it hydrating enough at times (probably because of the AHA's, BHA's etc...) so I alternate this with moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2010 3:36:00 AM More reviews by azur28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used this product for over 2 weeks now. Great results! My pores have visibly reduced and my (combo) skin feels fantastic, moisturized and not oily at all! This product does what it promises... it really repairs the skin overnight. I could even see the difference after the first night!
Will definitely buy again!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2010 5:02:00 AM More reviews by shaks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used this product for over one month in conjuction with the 4 minute peel and it has made my skin worse. It dehydrates my skin and exaggerates my pores. I can't understand why so many people like this product. It is not worth the money at all.