August 22, 2014 | 1694 users online

Conditioner - Pantene - Beautiful Lengths

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2014 5:46:00 PM More reviews by KCLADYZ

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I normally just use salon brands for all drugstore brands dry out my hair. I tried this and to my surprise it did not dry my hair out. My hair is soft, not as soft as a salon brand but pretty good for cheap stuff. I do not know if it truly helps hair grow but we shall see

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2014 11:13:00 AM More reviews by Sam3215

Compare the ingredients to pantene's anti breakage. Same exact thing.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by fangirl123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brand is different than others. And that's not in a good way. I bought it to grow out my hair because that's what thought it would had done. Not in my case :( It's not the worst but definitely not my favourite. It made my hair extra oily and it made my hair more thin. The total opposite of what I wanted. It did make my hair more soft (sometimes) and I did get more compliments on my hair but still. It repaired some of my split ends and detangled my hair. It also made my dandruff worse. Not my favourite, I probably won't use it again unless if I run out of choices for shampoo.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2014 10:54:00 AM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I'm a huge fan of the shampoo from the Beautiful Lengths line but unfortunately the conditioner is just not doing it for me. My hair is colour treated so a bit damaged, it is very fine but I do have a lot of it and it gets greasy very fast. I use the shampoo to wash my scalp only and then I follow up using the conditioner on my ends only. After shampooing my hair does feel pretty soft but the ends are still quite dry so I usually try to leave the conditioner on for at least 5 minutes before rinsing, but I could leave the conditioner on for a full day and it wouldn't do anything. After I rinse the conditioner out, it feels as if it was never there. My ends still fell just as dry and crunchy and there is no extra slip or softness. The shampoo is definitely the gem in this line, if you're looking for a hydrating conditioner try the Daily Moisture Renewal one, your money will be better spent.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2014 4:59:00 PM More reviews by ccl130

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes for this product. however, expect for the smell, I did not enjoy it. I normally use a sulfate free conditioner, but after hearing this product hyped on youtube for those growing out their hair I decided to give it a try. LIES! My ends are dry and I do not feel this has helped my hair stay strong. Also leaves a build up after 3 - 5 days. Not a awful shampoo, but it did not work for my hair type (fine, with dry ends). You might find this works for a thicker hair type, however I would still recommending avoiding as it contains sulfates. Sulfates do dry out your hair over time, so they are best avoided. I am currently using the rest of this only for protein treatments with egg yolks.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2014 11:43:00 AM More reviews by stargirl114

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This conditioner simply wasn't moisturizing enough for my hair. I only used it for about a month and a half so I'm not sure it really strengthened my hair or helped it grow faster. I like the subtle scent of it. Overall I wouldn't repurchase again just because there are many conditioners I have tried and enjoyed more.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by Dani0518

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Was hoping the new look didn't change results I haven't used it in two years until now and it works great with shampoo+mask and daily use your hair will be stronger and healthy looking :)
If you have over processed and/or dry hair give it some time. I would not recommend using it on scalp either.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2014 1:14:00 PM More reviews by zoeeemarieeee

I love how shint this makes my hair. It also makes it super soft! And it smells amazing. The conditioner is really thick, and you don't have to use it all. I put the conditioner on the bottom half of my hair. The shampoo left a very waxy feeling to my salf, though. It looks greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 5:38:00 PM More reviews by LoveSummerBeach

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love Pantene Beautiful Lengths! I have heard rumors that it make hair dry and it causes a waxy build up to form on the scalp. This is not true for me. I also recently changed my shampoo to Beautiful Lengths. I believe I have made the right choice!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by swatters

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Boo. Fail. I have normal, long straight hair that is fine. This s&c made my hair greasy at the scalp, a fun new development for me since I can usually go 3 days between Shampooing without greasy scalp. Sooo... now i have to wash my hair after washing my hair? Ain't nobody got time for that Pantene!