July 31, 2014 | 1033 users online

Blush - Physicians Formula - Organic wear Blush - Blushing Organics

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2014 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Cinderelletta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'm typically not a huge fan of Physicians Formula products. There are a few things I like, but for the most part I think they're overpriced & overrated. I found these blushes in two shades at my dollar store & was excited to try them for just $1 each.

I haven't even tried them on my face because swatches on the back of my hand show absolutely nothing, and when I tried to do a swatch with the brush it just left mountains of dust on my hand. I cringe at the thought of someone spending like $13 [or whatever full price is] for this blush. It's just so bad. So so so bad. Even for a dollar, it's not worth it. Don't be tempted like I was!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2014 10:08:00 PM More reviews by haleybishop17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found this today at my local dollar store and I was excited to see it! Once I got home I opened it and swatched it and nothing showed up! I scrapped off a ton of it then swatched it again and barely anything comes off onto my brush. Once I applied it to my cheek it was almost invisible. Just for a reference I am NW15 at MAC. I am glad I only paid $1 for this but at the same time I can't return it now that it is open and I hate just thoring it away.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2014 2:19:00 PM More reviews by northerndownpour

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I picked up this blush at my local dollar store. I figured I'd give it try since Physician's Formula is pretty pricey drugstore brand. First off the scent is pretty strange. It smells kind of plasticy and/or chalky. The first time I swatched it I literally picked up zero product on my finger. The brush it came with is horrible and scratchy so I chucked that right off the bat. I wasn't able to use this blush until I scratched the first layer of powder off with the handle of my blush brush. Now the product shows up and gives my cheeks some subtle color and a little bit of glow. The packaging is adorable. I don't know how well this would show up on darker skin tones. I'm NW20 and it's pretty light on me. Over all I don't regret spending a dollar on it but I would never in a million years pay full price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2014 2:16:00 AM More reviews by makeupjunkie11786

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought it on sale so for what I paid for I think it's a decent product if you're seeking the more organic or vegan route with your beauty products.. my skin is light/medium. not olive but not ivory fair either, so to me personally although not completely obvious like a pink clown blush (or something like that) the color did show up on my face but just slightly in the prettiest most natural looking way which is what blush is supposed to look like..a natural flush. With that being said if you like the very pronounced cotton candy blush then you will be sorely disappointed...but if you want a very natural and light flush this adds the perfect touch of blush. It's great with a smoky eye or bold lip. It completes these looks in a polished and not "overdone" kind of way. So all in all I like it. Packaging might be a bit annoying to some but keep in mind their going for the "organic made And recycled material" kind of look

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2012 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Lesl5

I bought this blush as part of a trio at my local Ross for $6.99 which is dirt cheap! Just like most of the comments state, I have very fair skin & the blush wasn't showing up on my skin no matter how many times I swirled my brush in the chalky product. The brush it comes with it horrible, stiff, and feels like sandpaper so I tossed that. After completely giving up on this blush I decided one day to scratch at it with the brush my Physicians Formula loose powder came with & it worked miracles! The color looks so beautiful & natural! It's my favorite blush of the moment but I would definitely not repurchase it for it's original price.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/21/2012 3:52:00 PM More reviews by EBH613

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love Physicians Formula but not this blush. It does not build without looking and feeling chalky, it's dull on the skin. The packaging is different and I don't really like it, it's actually cardboard with a built in mirror and magnets pull it shut but don't keep it closed. Not good for in a purse. I am NOT a fan of this blush but maybe it would work well on someone with dark and oil prone skin. My skin is dry and fair though I do always moisturize, still it just didn't work for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2012 3:30:00 PM More reviews by fennecfox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wanted so badly to like this blush. The packaging is cute and as a person with sensitive skin, I'm always looking for more natural make-up. This product disappointed me. I had to pick up so much powder on the brush that by the time it was even remotely noticeable on my face, I could just feel the powder sitting on my skin. This gave my cheeks a strange almost filmy feel. I tried it again using less powder and it just didn't show up. Very disappointing.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2012 5:09:00 AM More reviews by MichelleSomething

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is very expensive IMO for a crappy blush. It's very hard to pick up any product from the pan. The outer part is not even in a powder texture. I have the color Rosy Organics, it looks so unnatural, it has a grayish finish.
It has an odd scent, like sandy rocks. I can smell it on my face when I wear it.
I hate the separate mirror concept. I have to pick up product w/ brush then flip to the mirror side to apply.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2010 10:28:00 PM More reviews by alaintrain22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this on sale. I like it. It's matte, a natural soft shade, great ingredients, and guilt free packaging. I have fair skin and it's great for everyday. It also does not make me itch which is common for me. I can see if you have darker skin this would NOT work so just be aware.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2009 3:29:00 PM More reviews by cinnamonrollxdebe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of those blushes thats perfect for when you want a simple/natural look. It has medium colour payoff that shows up well on my light asian skin without looking too obvious.

I normally use this blush everyday, but it's still not something I would consider a "must-have". At $18 (in Canada), the price abit too steep for a ds brand of makeup and the colour is easily replaceable with another brand's. The packaging is also very flimsy, making it impossible to take out with you.

Overall I like this blush but it is not worth repurchasing to me.