August 21, 2014 | 960 users online

Scrubs - Skinfood - Black Sugar Mask

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2014 8:55:00 AM More reviews by fennyjunita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

moisturize my skin, make my skin look more healty, reduce my acne.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 11:09:00 AM More reviews by Key89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I use this for remove my dead cell skin as face scrub. Afrer used this, My skin is feeling soft. This not make my face dry, after use it. I use before use my sleeping pack. and you can use before you use your mask for maximazing you mask ( Sorry if my words is false). And they have Large amount.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2014 12:02:00 AM More reviews by ulfah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

It's better than the rice one in doing scrub jobs. But my holy grail is skinfood black sesame mask pack, waaay better than this. Brightening, moisturizing, dead skin gone, and still can feel the result for the next few days, not just after you rinse the mask

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 7:31:00 PM More reviews by xxdelta89

I was surprised at how bulky and large the product was. But while it may not be the most portable product to fit into a small handbag, the size does bring good value for the money!

The product is a bit messy to apply. After I slathered the product on my face, there was no irritation and I could feel a pleasant tingly sensation while the mask set.

I usually remove it with cotton wool after 15 mins and then rinse off. My skin feels brighter, more radiant and clean after the mask. I have seen a rapid improvement to my skin tone with every application!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 8:26:00 AM More reviews by geraldine23

Countless of bottle I have used for this..This is my star product to clean off my dead skin. I use it one a week..it could be rough but is acceptable for skin.
Love it very much.
I bought 10 bottles during my last visit to seoul and that tells u how good is this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2013 7:22:00 AM More reviews by Ichax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My skin feel soft after use it but looks thin. Some hours later my face was break out.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 2:39:00 AM More reviews by MymyD

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this product! Leaves my skin very hydrated, smooth and soft. I always use it while conditioning my hair under the shower, for that reason the packaging is a con, would love to see it in a tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 6:42:00 AM More reviews by meanie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a nice exfoliant to help with the blackheads I've been noticing lately. I bought this b/c it's a best seller and also b/c I've been really impressed with all of the Skinfood skincare products I've tried so far. This scrub/mask did not disappoint. I applied a generous amount on my freshly washed face and rubbed it around a bit to exfoliate then left it on for about 15 minutes before rinsing off with warm water. Much more coarse and sticky than the Mint Julep scrub I'm used to. The result was soft, glowing skin. Plan on using this once a week or whenever my face needs a pick-me-up. Will repurchase again and again!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2013 5:37:00 AM More reviews by Simonieeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

A very good exfoliant for skin!!! At first I am quite worry if this will be too harsh for my sensitive skin. To my relief, it didn't feel stingy on my face, compared to some previous mask sheets that I used. I massage my face gently when applying it, it felt gentle sitting on my face for 30 minutes, it has a lovely sweet black sugar scent that I love. After that, I rinsed it away with lukewarm water. My face felt so soft and smooth when touching it!! It removes the sebum and dirt on my face very well , and it felt much easier to apply my skincare products after using this mask. Although it works well and didn't cause me breakouts, I only use it once a month or when I feel that my skin condition is ok. Because it is not good to exfoliate sensitive skin too often as it will scrub away the nature defense layer of the skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2013 3:32:00 AM More reviews by hintay89

i feel comfortable after using it but a day later it makes me break out so bad.I try many times and the results r the same .I don't like Skinfood ,i use their loose power , Bb Cream , not flawless and smell so bad.I never buy Skinfood again .I find out Yves Rocher have sth better and still natural