September 1, 2014 | 1865 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Lipstick in Naturally Nude

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2012 11:52:00 AM More reviews by BrokeGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I believe that its the perfect nude lipstick for Indian/Olive skintones. If not perfect then demi-perfect, as olive skinned women sometimes have a pinkish tinge to their lips, which is absent here. Its a rather orangey toned colour and becomes a weird pale orange when too much is used. However just a little bit of it can look absolutely spot on! I love the fact that its smooth, but not too creamy that you want to rub your lips together all the time haha. Its lovely, long lasting and nicely packaged.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2012 6:23:00 AM More reviews by amandamooo

firstly when i think of a nude colour i think of a light either pinky/tan/brown colour. this however is a medium browny orangey colour. the packaging is kinda cute but im still seeing if i like it cus im not sure it matches my skintone. the formula is pretty good and maybe ill try this in a different colour and maybe ill like it more:) still a pretty decent lipstick but a colour i would wear in the fall!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2010 6:46:00 PM More reviews by lleux

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I decided to try this because of the claims of fuller lips and reconditioning due to the pro-Xylane in its formula. It feels really, really tingly on my lips. It actually makes them slightly numb. I find this strange, but I don't really care as it doesn't bother me. I like the little conditioning stick in the core of the lipstick as it gives me the impression that it's doing something good for my lips. The color is disappointing, but what do you expect when you can't exactly swatch what you want from the drugstore. I wanted a beigey-peachy nude, and this has much more pink in it than I expected. It's not terrible. It's just different, I guess. I'd like the lipstick if it came in more shades of nude/browns. They were all very one-dimensional and trite shades.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2010 9:33:00 AM More reviews by theredsky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Grey

I find most nude lipsticks to be too pale. This, however, has the perfect depth of colour for me. It adds definition without being distracting. It's a brownish shade with a slightly orange tint...which I promise is much nicer than it sounds! The texture is creamy, and it has surprisingly good staying power.

I tend to wear this with strong smokey eyes for an evening look, or as as part of a more subtle makeup look for work.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2009 9:28:00 AM More reviews by krystaj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is a lovley peachynude on my NC40 skin. It is non drying and did not fade much as the day wore on. I only had to reapply after eating, just like i do with most other lipsticks.

This being my one of my first Revlon SL lipsticks i must say that the consistency, color and prices has made me want to buy more of these lipsticks.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2008 7:45:00 PM More reviews by valleychic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have seen this shade at Big Lots from time to time. It is definately warm toned. Unfortunately, this shade did not work on me. I need a deeper coral shade if I am going to venture into the warm tones. This is too light. It is a nice terracota but it goes on lighter than what you see in the tube. Overall, the consistency of Revlon lipsticks is excellent. They have no offensive scent, they go on smoothly and they are not drying. My all time favorite shade of the Revlon nudes was Deeply Nude which is discontinued. I have been searching for a replacement but, alas, without luck.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2008 6:26:00 PM More reviews by flamencovixen

I got Naturally Nude from a swap because this lipstick color is no longer available in drugstores. From what I have seen, this lipstick is still available on the web site www.cosmeticsandmore.com.

I saw Ricebunny's tutorial on youtube on how to do a natural look and she wore this lipstick so that is what got me interested.

Naturally Nude is definitely a warm-toned color. In the tube, it looks quite terracotta but on my pigmented lips, I have a rosey-terracotta color. I was surprised to find out that this lipstick works well with my light skin with neutral to warm undertones (MAC NC 25 to 30). It is certainly not as orange as Fleshtone and Sandalwood Beige (two other SL lipsticks that do not work for me).

Naturally Nude is not super opaque (like Fleshtone and Sandalwood Beige), which is what helps make this lipstick quite flattering on me. I don't get the muddy, orangey-beige look that those two SL lipsticks gave me.

This lipstick is in the old packaging but has no scent/taste.