September 18, 2014 | 1322 users online

Eye Shadow - Flirt - I'm Whipped Eyeshadow Mousse in 24 KT

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2009 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Paris334

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought four Flirt Mousse shadows since I like Flirt and the reviews here were pretty good.

This color is really nice but like all of the mousse shadows I bought, I find that the color goes on light. This one blended the easiest by far but it's so light that it's hard to really see. I wasn't expecting it to be so sheer. I have also found these shadows to wear off quickly. As I said, this is the best of the four but I would not purchase another Whipped shadow. (I am pretty brand-loyal and I really like most of the Flirt line so I wouldn't be discouraged from the line itself but apparently I am not going to like mousse-type things so I will stay clear of those.)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2009 6:40:00 PM More reviews by jenfab

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Just picked this e/s up today at kohls..and let me tell you, I am VERY impressed. The texture is very creamy and not too shimmery..the color is gorgeous and i want to go back and get all the colors. I recommend giving Flirt a try if you haven't already.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2009 12:27:00 PM More reviews by essija

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this, use it allover, alone or I mix it up.. Not streaky, no smudges this stuff dries on contact.. Can't wait to try other colors. Price was 12.50 at my local Kohl's..
Love this...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2007 6:29:00 PM More reviews by xoashley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love the I'm Whipped line. They are soft and blendable and it doesn't take much to get the color. This color doesn't show up as dark as it looks; it's more sheer than it looks like it would be. I don't use it as an actual color because I don't see much color to it, but I use it under my base because it does a magnificent job as a primer. It will make your makeup last all day and it never creases! It's just great! I will never give this up and will continue to purchase this as long as it is available!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2007 7:54:00 PM More reviews by skylinejewel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product. It's really easy to glide on. It's perfect for using it alone for a workday in the office or adding more and on top of different colors for a night out. The consistency of this is very nice and gentle. It has just the right amount of glitter, leaving you shimmery (no cheap chunky looking glitters that I had problems with from the Urban Decay eyeshadows).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2007 5:18:00 PM More reviews by RollerGirl1978

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The I'm Whipped line of cream eyeshadows from Flirt! are really nice - not as greasy as many in the drugstore, and dry to a nice, shimmery, sheer finish that can be easily built without creasing. The 24 KT shade is a bit deceiving in it's name since this is definitely a taupey grey shade with a silver shimmer - no gold to be found. This shade looks very similar to a discontinued Tigi (powder) shadow that is a staple of mine called taupe. This shade looks great with blue eyes, and the texture of the shadow makes it easily beautiful on - you can just dunk your finger in it and smudge it around the eyelid area and it looks pretty even if it's sloppy! For reference, I am NW15/Alima N0-N1 with pink undertones/blonde/blue.