Boots Botanics Intensive Wrinkle Reduction Serum

3.4

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua (Water, Eau), Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Arabinogalactan, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone Copolyol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium PCA, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, POLYGLYCERYL-4 Isostearate, Retinyl Palmitate, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Carbomer, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Morus Alba Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl TETRAPEPTIDE-7.

on 1/20/2013 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love this! Not sure if it reduces wrinkles but is an amazing moisturizer. It only takes 3 drops on my face a day and I'm good to go. No problems at all.

on 9/25/2012 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

The funny thing is that I love this product but not as a wrinkle refiner but as a makeup primer! When I use this under my foundation it makes my skin plump smooth and my pores less noticable. Unlike most primers this doesnt break me out because it has skin loving ingredients :) hope this helped.

on 2/2/2011 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

This is a tease of a product. The fine lines on my forehead seemed to disappear over the first night of using it, and the pores of my skin shrank. It prickled a bit on application but wasn’t unbearable. By the third day I had resigned to just using it on my forehead and neck – two areas I rarely experience irritation. By the fourth day, burn-like patches had begun to form near my hairline. I had to give it away. I can see that if you have tolerant skin, this might work wonders, but for me, no way.

on 10/14/2007 2:39:00 PM

I got this on a 3 for 2 from Boots and I had great hopes for it BUT as of yet I can see no difference at all :o( have been using it for a month so should have seen SOMETHING happen at least.Wont repurchase once Ive used all 3 bottles up.

on 7/22/2007 12:46:00 PM

I bought this on my recent trip to the UK. contains alfalfa to "boost collagen production" This serum in a glass jar with a pump costs six pounds which is about $12.00 to us Yanks currently.
I cant tell you too much about the long term effects because this serum stings too much every time I use it. I have tough combo-dry skin and I have rarely come across a skincare product that stings so much outside of chemical sunscreens. The serum is slightly moisturizing at least continued >>

Popular Treatments (Face)