April 19, 2014 | 1819 users online

Treatments - Queen Helene - Cholesterol Hot Oil Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by HappyHappyFoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is ultra conditioning, end of story. It always makes my hair shiny, thick, and moisturized without weighing it down. When I was younger I got a perm and it turned my hair into a dry, damaged, frizzy mess-- but when I used this it was soo soft and shiny! Now that I'm growing my hair out (and am rid of my perm.. bleh) I use it once weekly and my hair is 10x stronger!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 1:30:00 PM More reviews by maria411

I LOVE LOVE LOOOVVE this product!! I just used this today for the first time, and I'm so glad I did. It transformed my fine,sometimes lacking-in-shine hair! It was so easy to style, my flat iron just glided through, and left a silky texture and shine. If your hair is damaged from coloring, and heat styling as mine is, this is a must have! I mean it, ladies---you have to try this=)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2011 1:32:00 PM More reviews by marsqurine

I love this product :) At first I was skeptical of putting oil on my already oily hair, and rinsing it out with just warm water. However, this is easy to use, just warm it up in hot water for 1 minute, and apply it to towel dried hair. However, this goes on easily, and rinses it out easily. My hair also became very shiny after blowdrying. My hair also becomes visibly more frizzy, but a few drops of my Sebastian Potion 9 to tame flyaways solves the problem easily. I bought these in a pack of three, 1 fl. oz each, and I love that it is resealable. This way, one tube can last me three uses, which is great considering that Queen Helene is not available here. I have not tried other hot oil treatments so I don't know how this will compare to other products on the market, but this works well for me :) I will repurchase this product :)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2010 12:40:00 PM More reviews by kitten41

This left my hair dry and frizzy also! How is that even possible.....wont use again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2010 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Rockabillygirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I brought the 3 pack for $2.50 at my local dollar store! The tube is really awesome because you get to reseal it so you can use only half a tube.I know some require you to use tthe whole tube because you cant reseal it. So really you are getting 6 tubes in all. I have shoulder length hair so i use a whole tube only because i like to get all of my hair covered with the hot oil. I normally use a towel to keep it hot.I did notice a difference in my hair but what i have to do is rinse it really good other wise it gets really oily for my hair and it weights it down. So what i do is after i use this i use my regular conditioner, even though the tube says rinse and style i have to use conditioner so my hair wont be oily after words. That is really why i gave it 4 lippies because it does leave your hair a bit oily after words, but it does work!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2009 6:49:00 PM More reviews by Ag14500

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Best hot oil treatment I have ever used. I paid $3.99 for a pack with 3 resealable tubes. With this, you're not obligated to use the whole tube or dump the rest if you have short hair like me-- I had that problem with the Vo5 hot oil since it wasn't resealable. I get 6 uses for one box! And by the way, hot oil is a great treatment but too much hot oil or treatments can ruin your hair so treatments should be done once a week maybe twice is really really needed.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/22/2009 6:16:00 PM More reviews by JenJenofAz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

These things just don't work for me! I've used the ones from V05 and Suave, and same thing.......they all left me with dry as wheat hair strands that were in a tangled ratty mess! VERY drying!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2008 10:53:00 PM More reviews by madeleineocnr

This is the perfect product if you wish your hair felt more like straw. AVOID THIS PRODUCT AT ALL COSTS!!! Just in case one tube isn't enough, the box comes with two more! The only use I can think of for the remaining tubes is to send them to your enemies in hopes of sabotaging their hair. That's most likely what I will be doing with them.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2008 3:36:00 PM More reviews by geruhjima

I thought all hot oil treatments were, for the most part, the same. I was sadly mistaken. This stuff left my hair very frizzy and dry. Normally after showering, my hair is silky smooth. This stuff just made it go haywire. I definitely will not rebuy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2008 5:19:00 PM More reviews by AFtennisbabe04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

In the shower it seemed like it had dried my hair out but after drying it I realized that my hair was softer, shinier, and more moisturized than ever! I have still been seeing these amazing results after one week and havent had to use another tube yet...I will definately repurchase!!!