April 17, 2014 | 1931 users online

Shampoo - Clairol - Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2014 1:12:00 AM More reviews by melmonster95

I have used this product before and I loved it! Recently I ran out of my regular shampoo and picked this up because I knew it worked. I don't know if I changed or the shampoo changed, but this time it did not work. I washed my hair with it for the first time and my hair felt great! The next time I washed my hair it still looked and felt dirty when my hair dried. I'm guessing that it was the buildup from the shampoo because it seemed to clean very well. Anyway, sad to say that this product does not work for me anymore :(

My hair type: shoulder length, thick & coarse, straight hair

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2014 3:28:00 AM More reviews by Arifishface

Herbal essences tests their products on animals. I don't care how cheap it is.. I won't be fooled into thinking their chemical infused product is a good bang for my buck

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2014 1:11:00 AM More reviews by MakeUpIsFabulous

I have thick dry hair. This shampoo has a great smell-but made my hair oily and didn't help the dry hair at all.
Definitely will NOT try this mess again!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2013 5:07:00 PM More reviews by ellielikes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have thick, wavy frizzy hair (with ringlets in random places). This shampoo was great for the 1st week or 2 then it started drying my hair so much and making it so unmanageable it's probably from all the bad ingredients, the 1st five ingredients: water, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium cloride, glycol distearate. The few natural ingredients are at the bottom of the ingredient list.

The only things I liked were the bottle and the smell (the smell didn't linger though) but, It will really take a toll on your hair I wouldn't recommend it.

I'll be trying desert essence coconut range when I run out of this to try something more natural.

Hope I helped :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Rosahelen

I really like Herbal Essences shampoos and conditioners, they seem to be the brand i use most. it is not my all time favourite brand but i do like it.
I love the coconut scent to this as it is not too strong but you can smell it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2013 4:50:00 AM More reviews by cherryme

Blue shampoo hmm nice!And it smells nice also. But it weighs my hair down, my scalp itches and my hair gets greasy on the same day. So this shampoo is not for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by CSobish

I've got medium length, VERY thick hair and I used this today combined with Keratin Smooth heat protectant spray and after I dried my hair, it was sooo smooth! Seriously my hair hasn't been this soft, shiny and smooth in SO long! (:

It's packaging is so pretty and smells AMAZING, which makes me love it even more!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by kittenstein

After searching the internet for a shampoo that will give my hair good moisture and give it shine I stumbled across this shampoo and read so many rave reviews. I was really excited to go buy it and let me say that I have NEVER used such a bad shampoo!

The first time I used it it left my roots disgustingly greasy as if i hadn't washed it the shampoo properly out of my hair. I thought maybe this was actually the case and gave it a second chance. Big mistake! I throughly washed my hair and rinsed my hair and it still ended up as if I hadn't washed my hair in a week

This shampoo = horrible waxy/greasy roots.

Although the shampoo is terrible the conditioner seems to be alright when used with a different shampoo. I am happily back to using my john frieda brillient brunette shampoo.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2013 1:31:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

This shampoo is a true disappointment. I have used this shampoo on and off again for a few years now and I also get sucked back in to trying it from the beautiful packaging and the heavenly scent which is probably my favourite scent on the face of the earth but plain and simple- this stuff sucks. The shampoo is thick and opaque and blue and after I have washed my hair with it, my hair feels so dry and yet so heavy- I feel like every single strand is coated in a thick wax. With other shampoos I am able to go about 3 days without washing my hair and after a few hours I can already feel the oils and grease in my scalp- nasty! It also gives my hair really bad split ends. I'm really disappointed by this shampoo :( Will not buy again (hopefully lol) and do not recommend!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2013 1:27:00 PM More reviews by sprite26

It's ok. Cleanses & lathers well, nice scent. Didn't find it to be super-moisturizing. Will stick with Nexxus Therappe in the future for a moisturizing DS shampoo. Wasn't impressed but I'd buy this again if I needed shampoo at a low price.