MAC Studio Moisture Cream

4.2

Water, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Myristyl Myristate, Cetyl Esters, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric/Stearic Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate, Passiflora Alata (Passionfruit) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Spinacia Oleracea (Spinach) Leaf Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Squalane, Caffeine, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone Copolyol, Carbomer, Sodium Carbomer, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Acrylamides Copolymer, Peg-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Bht, Tetrasodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 4/14/2015 4:44:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Buy this in the 1oz "travel" tube for $10 since it's a better value, and the packaging is more hygienic if jar packaging is a turn off for you. This moisturizer works well for my dry/eczema prone skin during the coldest, driest winter months. I use it day and night, and it never has broken me out or irritated my skin. Doesn't have a lot of fancy skincare ingredients, but it does its job well.

on 4/4/2015 7:40:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE this for under makeup. Hydrates completely, sinks in and doesn't make me overly shiny.

on 12/2/2014 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm surprised at how many people said in their reviews that this is a basic moisturizer. When you look at all the antioxidants in this formula you would know how good it is. It is not a basic moisturizer but an anti-aging cream as well. I jus tdon't like the parabens in it. I'm allergic to the smell of it. I love this cream and it makes your skin look beautiful but I wish it had no scent or a light scent would be nice. My eyes tear up terrible and my nose acts up. It's too bad because it's one of my fave moisturizers. Mac needs to make a scentless skin care line

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

This is the first time I have tried this moisture cream and I must say I am impressed. I never thought to purchase a skin care product from Mac as the concentrate on cosmetics, not skin care. I purchased the travel size to try it out after reading the reviews here and I love it. It is not heavy, greasy or shiney and it soaks in very quickly. It cooperated with my foundation very well, no balling up or rolling off. Time will tell if it causes any cystic eruptions, which I am prone to get with certain products.
It made my skin dewy, not shiney or sticky. I have taken good care of my skin over the years , so dryness and/or dullness has never been a problem, this just gives a nice glow. For the price, I will continue using the travel size as I love products in a tube.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this! I bought it on a whim when replenishing Strobe Cream, and I figured for $10 for the travel size, it was worth a try. It's thick and rich but not heavy or greasy. I had mid-winter dry patches with some flakiness, but I applied this after a good exfoliating scrub and my face now feels baby soft and smooth! Even the next day my face is crazy soft. Nice work, MAC! Great product at a great price.

on 11/17/2013 8:18:00 PM

This is one of several face creams by MAC that I really like. I especially like their creams when I refrigerate them and use them in the morning before I apply make up. I do have fairly dry skin but find this to be perfect prior to make up application.

on 11/17/2013 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this moisturiser! I'm so surprised! This is the first mac skincare product that I have tried, I purchased in the travel size tube as I needed a moisturiser for a flight and to use while I was away and it had a good review from Paula's choice website (I always check her opinion before I purchase anything now) and surprisingly she rated the product (when in a tube and not a jar) as 'good'. And so I thought I would try.

I'm glad I did! It smells nice, has a nice thick consistency, it isn't too heavy or oily and it hasn't broke me out (huraah). I have fairly dry skin and it's vital for me to moisturise, this moisturiser doesn't promise any miracles but it definitely does what it says on the tin.

Yey to mac skincare!

on 8/11/2013 5:58:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This cream is very rich and moisturizing. I can't wear this in summer on my super oily t zone but in winter when my skintype Is totally the opposite it works fine. The smell is very nice but I don't like this sort of packaging. It's not very hygienic, can't stand it. Overall a good moisturizing cream which sometimes feels sticky on the skin. It's nothing to special but its ok to have it with me in the winter months.

on 3/27/2013 11:54:00 PM

I bought the "trial size" from Nordstrom because by volume it's cheaper than buying the jar and has more sanitary packaging in the tube. Although I live in a fairly moist climate, my skin gets dry, flaky patches that are most annoying. I wanted to love this moisturizer...and I just didn't. It smelled nice, the consistency was nice, but the performance was lackluster. Used it overnight and still had dry patches that would flake off during the day. Absolutely nothing special, and certainly not better than my CVS Olay Beauty Fluid generic knockoff. NEXT!

on 3/3/2013 2:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have normal/combination skin that gets slightly oily in the T zone and slightly dry in the cheeks. I've been using this moisturizer for six years and I love it. It feels luxurious on my skin, it's hydrating and helps me keep my skin clear. (I get light acne here and there on my forehead.) I wish it wasn't so expensive, but sometimes I can find it at a CCO.

Popular Moisturizers