Mary Kay Private Spa Collection - Mint bliss energizing lotion for feet and legs

4.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I love minty things, and was thrilled by the idea of this lotion. However, this is quite heavy on menthol (as opposed to peppermint oil or some other real mint essence), which is an offputting, and frankly unpleasant, scent. It did make my feet a bit softer, but I couldn't abide the smell.

on 9/10/2009 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This lotion is remarkable for tired worn out legs and sore feet. I have never known a product to renew you over night like this one does . I would totally buy it again and again I use it very often.

on 10/29/2007 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Overall good product- feels great on tired achy feet. I'm a repeat buyer.

on 9/17/2006 9:10:00 PM

This is the best foot and leg lotion ever, and the mint scent is very nice too! Really relaxes me after a long, hard day and I love the minty smell so much, I use it on my hands. Really softens and soothes and is the perfect ending to the Rosemary Mint Foot Mask and fizzies, included in the Spa Collection foot care package. Awesome stuff!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like the tingly feeling from this lotion, and it does keep your skin really smooth. I personally, don't care for the smell, so I'm on to try something else.

on 4/19/2005 1:26:00 AM

I am pleasantly surprised by this MK product. Soothing mint smell. As soon as you apply it, you feel the menthol tingling on your legs and it gives off a strong scent. Then the scent fades, but your legs are soft and smooth. Fantastic lotion.